Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer Ranveer Ranveer, pls stop. (Page 5)

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

Girls and Guys..
today Ranveer was in mad zone.. almost like a person on drug-high...
He was totally obsessed with his anger.. I am not sure if the WU does justice.. but he is doing everything to take his mind off Ishani and convince himself that he can move on..

If you see the kiss to Ri, it was more like he was internally banging his head.. he was just angry and trying to snatch happiness by hook or crook.
 He thought of Ish when he mentioned Sunny Leone movies, then he talked only of her, even though in anger.. said all the things like I will use her name as gali etc. etc..
He is breaking, obsessed but breaking..and does not know how to get over Ishani..

See the epi.. I hope you will get what I mean..

I am sure more heartbreak tomorrow with the burning scenes..

himat nahi horahi dekh nay kiConfused . ... .. i will take ur words for it ...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

matshRosh4rose

Ishan.123 Senior Member
Ishan.123
Ishan.123

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
when  he  will come to know the truth..  he will   dead with  his guilt,  he wont be able  to  face himself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GamesOfLife

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Girls and Guys..
He was totally obsessed with his anger.. I am not sure if the WU does justice.. but he is doing everything to take his mind off Ishani and convince himself that he can move on..

If you see the kiss to Ri, it was more like he was internally banging his head.. he was just angry and trying to snatch happiness by hook or crook.
He thought of Ish when he mentioned Sunny Leone movies, then he talked only of her, even though in anger.. said all the things like I will use her name as gali etc. etc..
He is breaking, obsessed but breaking..and does not know how to get over Ishani..

nice depiction. I won't watch b/c i really can't stand ri n ri with rv. Infact i think its a filler episode where actually no improvement in storyline then there is no ishveer. Otherwise,i m quite understanding rv's present situation.

matshGamesOfLife

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Let us all be positive. Be Aamir khan of 3idiots and keep saying ALL IS WELL LOL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer-lovermatshRosh4roseGamesOfLife

Rosh4rose IF-Dazzler
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Who asked him to go and sleep with her without marriage first place? Why was he running to Ritika always letting her cup his face? Why he was asking Ishani why she didn't go to him after release from jail? How on earth Ishani can go when he live with another woman as wife some more pregnant?  Where she will sleep in the middle of RaRi with her enormous abdomen it is very difficult any wayOuch
     Today what he was doing ? Tomorrow he will try to prove Ishani character less I think he will receive a slap from baa . It would be nice , I just hated him during the hate track now coming another avathar of him OMG.
     Ishaani please runaway from the whole bunch of idiotic servants they will torture you in that Mahal of his.Angry

mint2GamesOfLife

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mint2

Let us all be positive. Be Aamir khan of 3idiots and keep saying ALL IS WELL LOL ROFL
Ranveer Dikra Can never move on  !
He'll be in devdas mode soon  ! That guy can never move on , never ever 
I can't say about Ishaani but this guy is someone whose whole life is Ishaani Just ishaani ! 

mint2matsh

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Originally posted by mint2

Ranveer Dikra Can never move on  !
He'll be in devdas mode soon  ! That guy can never move on , never ever 
I can't say about Ishaani but this guy is someone whose whole life is Ishaani Just ishaani ! 
Just imagine what will happen when the truth of Rithika will be out !

mint2matsh

NidsJ Senior Member
NidsJ
NidsJ

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Girls and Guys..

Exactly same thoughts..
He's trying to convince himself that he can forget her bt knows very well that he can't.. He's just trying to show that he can be happy n live a good life without ishani bt how can anyone have a happy life without his life..
Harder he tries..more he fails.. Coz agar sai me move on karna hota to abi tak kar chuka hota, baar baar chilla chilla ke ritika ko n khud ko sahai nahi deta..
Ishani..kya haalat bana di bechare ki..   Cry Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stryker-mint2matsh

Go to top