Roshni - the care taker!!!

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
It'll be amazing if Roshni go to Sid's home as Beeji's care taker... Donno how many times I can wonder thinking of this girl's bravery, strength and trust in her love😊 Now I got the answer for my long time thinking, why Roshni weared that beautiful saree... Yup, Roshni as a care-taker of Beeji going to Sid's home in saree it seems like... Now, it'll be a punishment for Sid to control his desires seeing his beautiful and hottest wifey😆😆

We already discused one day, I think on "Kokubaba"'s post, what if Roshni works in Sid's office🤣 (donno how many of u remembered that)... but now this is more or less similar to that... So, SidNians get ready, we'll get fun on SidNi now🥳

P.S: But I am not happy with the fact she's going to work under 2 idiots Sim & Kri😕😡😡 But I don't wanna think now and spoil my mood😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasmalai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Better late than never..!! 😉
Really excited now 😳
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhuharini

It'll be amazing if Roshni go to Sid's home as Beeji's care taker... Donno how many times I can wonder thinking of this girl's bravery, strength and trust in her love😊 Now I got the answer for my long time thinking, why Roshni weared that beautiful saree... Yup, Roshni as a care-taker of Beeji going to Sid's home in saree it seems like... Now, it'll be a punishment for Sid to control his desires seeing his beautiful and hottest wifey😆😆

We already discused one day, I think on "Kokubaba"'s post, what if Roshni works in Sid's office🤣 (donno how many of u remembered that)... but now this is more or less similar to that... So, SidNians get ready, we'll get fun on SidNi now🥳

P.S: But I am not happy with the fact she's going to work under 2 idiots Sim & Kri😕😡😡 But I don't wanna think now and spoil my mood😊

As long as Beeji is around Roshni KriSim can't harm her. Looking forward to Roshni working & being in Sid's vicinity. 
madhuharini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Churri

As long as Beeji is around Roshni KriSim can't harm her. Looking forward to Roshni working & being in Sid's vicinity. 

haan hope so dear... bcoz now Sid won't speak against those dumbos & Save Roshni na😊
madhuharini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasmalai24

Better late than never..!! 😉
Really excited now 😳

I too excited dear😊😃
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh yeah right.. she was wearing a saree for this reason! thanks for pointing out !! We may get some romantic sidni scenes now imagine roshni in saree and their romance ðŸ˜³
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

Ohh yeah right.. she was wearing a saree for this reason! thanks for pointing out !! We may get some romantic sidni scenes now imagine roshni in saree and their romance ðŸ˜³

Finally we know the reason for her wearing the yellow saree. I think they will show some romance. They have to otherwise we will go crazy craving for sidni.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i hope she becomes the caretaker
beeji will keep her
so krisim cannot do anything 
madhuharini thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

haan Pallavi... We never got a SidNi romance when Roshni wearing saree😊 Hope the day is near😊
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beeji is awesome ðŸ˜†
Roshni taking up the role of Beeji's caretaker...should be quite interesting. I am looking forward to SidNi interaction 😉 I don't know if Sid is gonna be able to handle this 😆