leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Corrected.

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Shivam is turning into habitual offender. He says sorry to his mother and repeats the same mistake,.

And snatching that chocolate. Aaargh! Snatiching others rights.

DS deserves. She got into all this mess because she invited another family to live under the same roof.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Don't know why Abhi had to get so offended if Shivam displays his affection towards Dsa by hugging her.
That is his way of expressing his feelings

As for snatching chocolate from Dsa it is only after Abhi refused it.Abhi's problem - if he can't have something nobody should have it.

Abhi and Shivam - it didn't actually look like their problems are serious because they do seem to have good times together.

It is Abhi's perception that his grand mother and father love Shivam more than him that is the problem and it is not Shivam's behaviour but the adults way of displaying love to their children that is the problem

Anandi must have gone to explain her POV and met a wall instead.

Anandi saw only Ratatn's POV but he knows Ganga's POV on this and he doesn't agree ti it either.

Anyways it looks like J and Dsa have washed their hands off on this issue.

----------------
DSa now bringing up khoon issue - then on what basis did she bring Anandi to BH or rather forced Anandi to come to BH and stay with her?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gShinyaumamhisusmitaRTee

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I am finding Shivam quite irritating. What he wants to prove chipkaoing DS and trying to poke fun?

I am not going to blindly support him just because he is anandi shiv's son.

I think anandi is realising this and also her level of warning is increasing.

I will not be surprised if he turns out into another sanchi. Only saving grace is anandi may not allow the situation go out of control.

I have seen such boys and girls who chipko teachers and try to get favours from them.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 04 May 2015 at 7:39pm

tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Shivam doesn't seem to chipkao just to get favours.
He is a very demonstrative kid and he is just expressing his feelings

When he sees that Abhi is getting irritated he does it even more  which I think is the problem 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gumamhisusmitaRTeeblushing

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Poor Abhi has no idea that he and only he is DadiSa's real great grandson. I wish someone told him that he is paying the price of being the real khoon. Or that only he has the Singh parivaar's Blue Blood running through his veins. Maybe he will feel better about everything and this will give him an edge over others.

When Shivam and Anandi came to BH while Shivam was a baby, he was spoilt rotten by Ganga, Jagya and Dsa in sympathy that he had lost his father. Ganga had taken Abhi's toys and given to Shivam. Anandi had tried stopping her by telling her not to do it else it will become a habit. Nobody paid heed to it.

I do not think that Shivam is deliberately trying to needle Abhi by rushing to DadiSa. He has been shown to be close to her and it is his normal exuberant self that comes out. He and Abhi returned from school in good humour. Shivam saw Dsa and rushed to hug her.

Wonder what is chipkoo about hugging one's own grandmother after returning from school. Wonder what stopped Abhi from doing the same. Does he not love his grandmom. He could have rushed to her first, instead of feeling bad that Shivam did.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gShinyaumamhisusmitablushingaparnauma

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Shivam will realise when anandi moves out. He has indirectly caused his mother some problem.

I hope DS will try to win abhi. She is seeing the symptoms and abhi should get his share of love from her.

tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Poor Abhi has no idea that he and only he is DadiSa's real great grandson. I wish someone told him that he is paying the price of being the real khoon. Or that only he has the Singh parivaar's Blue Blood running through his veins. Maybe he will feel better about everything and this will give him an edge over others.

When Shivam and Anandi came to BH while Shivam was a baby, he was spoilt rotten by Ganga, Jagya and Dsa in sympathy that he had lost his father. Ganga had taken Abhi's toys and given to Shivam. Anandi had tried stopping her by telling her not to do it else it will become a habit. Nobody paid heed to it.

I do not think that Shivam is deliberately trying to needle Abhi by rushing to DadiSa. He has been shown to be close to her and it is his normal exuberant self that comes out. He and Abhi returned from school in good humour. Shivam saw Dsa and rushed to hug her.

Wonder what is chipkoo about hugging one's own grandmother after returning from school. Wonder what stopped Abhi from doing the same. Does he not love his grandmom. He could have rushed to her first, instead of feeling bad that Shivam did.

True. There was that scene with both mothers Anandi and Ganga with their sons who were just babies.Shivam wanted Abhi's toy and Abhi didn't want to give it and Ganga insisted that he give it Shivam and Anandi saying no.
Looks like that set the tone for the future.
They all pampered him because they thought they were trying to fill the huge gap in his life.
But alas it never filled the gap but it kind of made him think that what belongs to Abhi belongs to him too.

I think that is the root cause of the problem

Anandi seems to be realising that 

But that is only part of Abhi;s problem 

Only after Shivam and Anandi leave will they realise that the problems they have are much bigger and their attitude and behaviour towards Anandi and Shivam was a just a manifestation of that problem.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gShinyaumamhisusmitaRTeeblushing

Go to top