Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Arshi if Maya is Naag then Rudra Maya shadi  is pure disaster. πŸ˜‰ And Leela will be her sister😳

We dont know anything about Maya's father. Not that it will make a big difference unless there is bizarre twist in the story. πŸ˜Š
I agree the story is childish and without logic at a times. Hardly convincing. Fingers crossed.
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Cant watch the episode. Hotstar is not available here. And none of the other links work. Saw a 2 min glimpse on youtube.

Usually watch on dailymotion 3-4 hours after the episode is posted. Nothing there today.

My Mahakumbh experience is done?
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Cant watch the episode. Hotstar is not available here. And none of the other links work. Saw a 2 min glimpse on youtube.

Usually watch on dailymotion 3-4 hours after the episode is posted. Nothing there today.

My Mahakumbh experience is done?

Santhi, In your words - Aiyyo ...
check 'desitvbox.me'. I watch it on this website and it works fine. It worked fine today too.
Edited by appukrish - 8 years ago
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: appukrish

Santhi,In your words - Aiyyo ...
check 'desitvbox.me'. I watch it on this website and it works fine. It worked fine today too.

One of the links posted in this forum worked. Thank you.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well, Arshi, the gore I think is going to come with the balis  of whomever, for even the nagas  here seem to drip blood, and with all these ugly gurus  with forked tongues,  things going blue and red,  and someone's bali in the offing, our show is soon, I fear,  going to resemble Aahat, a horrible show that I have never ever watched.

Don't mind me, I am just getting irritated beyond bearing. WHAT are these garuds actually doing to fulfil their mission, and how much time do they have left? Rudra is the least like a leader that I could imagine, and last night, half the episode was spent, in fact wasted  with him either avoiding Tiwari's accusing/demanding gaze, or looking into his eyes defensively, like a couple of roothe premi!πŸ˜‰ It was all so bad-filmy and so stupid.

Rudra  is the Garud Pramukh, for Heaven's sake, does he not have any idea of what to do and  how to handle Tiwari? With his cast iron commitment to insaaniyat, of course including the nagas  as well, he can hardly execute Leela in cold blood ( an inadvertent pun, for snakes are not warm blooded, come  to think of it!),so why does he not say so as a Garud Pramukh ka aadesh?

The only ones I wanted to see, MB and Dansh, were missing last night. Now tomorrow will be spent looking for those stores of vish.  And possibly Rudra dunking the by now very voluble Guru Maharaj into it. Maybe he too will turn blue, which might improve his looks, for they can hardly get any worse!πŸ˜‰ I hope that at least they resume the MB-Dansh pas de deux,  adding Drish  as the third element.

Arshi, there are too many  elements being added to this brew, of which the writers seem to have lost control. Rao as the master villain is a mistake, and the garuds bid fair  to be blundering about like this till Episode 119. What a let down!

As for your wicked add on about Maya too being a naagin,  that is going to be the last straw! πŸ˜‰

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Arshics

True shyamala, a most unconvincing villain we have here. 

A man who both shiva and tiwari consider their guru, was the supremo! 

It seemed to be in mahakumbh that he has set up his hq and a sad statement on tiwaris administration that such a setup exists and his CCTVs have no inkling of it. 

I don't think the script is spooky, gory yes, part comical and part childish, and scattered all over the place like a little boy lost, just like our rudra 

I still am waiting for the logic of bhairavi beating shiva black and blue

As for sector 53 - I guess rao didn't really mean it, he just want to scare the vesh father son by letting them think they were sandwiched between him and the nagas 

The garudas are rendered inane and at times insane 

Shiva - poor manish ji,

Waise if vesh are nagvansh, then Maya is a nag too, haila ab Kya hoga 

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Arshi,

After all the high falutin' concepts  we, especially Shruthi,  have been batting around here, Mahakumbh is beginning to  look like a gory tale of blood sacrifice and tinpot master villains, a cross between a spooky B grade horror flick and  a James Bond film about a megalomaniac set on world domination.

Augustus Rao, with those AK- 47 toting guards all lined up, and a  dim tent  with more zombie like guards in it, looked more ludicrous than scary.  What was it with that Ruritanian style uniform? He would have been more sinister in a grey business suit. He is also a remarkably wooden faced actor, which does not  help matters. And where was that, pray? I could not catch what Greyerson said, but surely it cannot be in the Mahakumbh grounds, where all this private armoury would not be allowed?

Rao  also seemed to have forgotten all about his earlier order, conveyed thru Greyerson to the 'Veshes, that Sector 53 should be cleared completely, thru bribery or mass killings. Maybe he has reconsidered and dropped that insane idea.

I did not see any shakti in Shivanand, but if he stops his OTT screaming and wailing,  for which I am sure he will get the critics' award next year, I would be most grateful.

Rudra looks blank and undecided at the same time, Tiwari looks silently bloodthirsty - I am sure if the bali  was to be of a fellow garud, he would be equally ready for it. Katharine and Thappadiya Mai are not worth even a mention. What a sorry lot these garuds  are!

What was it about Thappadiya Mai's garud chinna   doing a Shivanand and turning a vivid puslating blue when Leela's naga  blood drips on it,  only to regain normalcy when Thappadiya Mai spreads it a little with her finger?

I think the script is going to get more  gory and spooky as we progress, and God knows what the climax will be like. I hope they do not get an extension, and pack up as scheduled in another 10 weeks.

Shyamala

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Arshics the things I liked in the episode was Leela comparing the treatment of Dansh towards her and the way Rudra treats Maya. I liked her silent expression.

Next part is bali. For activating the power of Garuds, Nag ki bali chadani hai. And Mai's china turning blue due to Leela's blood.

For me it was expected that Rudra will be alone and all Garuds will move to another side. Reason now they also want to win at any cost. They have got a way. Nag ki bali chadao so that their powers can be activated.
Yes I feel their powers will be activated by Nag bali but symbolically it means if they kill Leela to gain powers then there will be no difference between them and Nagas.

Garudas are called protectors and if they take the life of the person who is giving life what kind of protectors are they. It is a different thing whether to trust Leela, but to execute her to gain powers is brutal.

Conscience has to be shown that is the difference between Nag Pramukh and Garud Pramukh. Rudra disagreeing to the plan was obvious and if the Garuds want their true power their conscience has to be awakened that should show them the direction. Today Charles let go of Rudra his friend in the name of Amrit.

There is no gore about it. It's a fact of life. Everyone wants to win and for victory if they have to choose between conscience and logic, logic will be choosen and one who chooses the conscience is always alone. Faces the hardest part because he has to prove his choice was correct. With conscience you wont get immediate proof of the righteous of your choice. But believe me proof will come at the right time.  Don't tell this is a story Rudra has to win, so he will win other wise  choosing conscience you wont win. Choosing conscience is the hardest task.

Yesterday I was thinking should I put my personal experience in the forum, because you cant find the logic here, but thought will put, because only proof can make people believe in conscience.

From childhood I am a conscience person. By that I wont call myself mahaan or something. I question, fight , argue and all but then if someone asks for help, I do it without thinking at what time it is asked. My mom, my uncles used to shout at me for helping friends with their queries day before the exam, losing the precious time I have for preparation. Sometimes I give my notes to many people to copy. You can see my language skills so will be by notes on languages. All analyses will be original and not from guides. Many of my friends preferred it as it was easy to understand. Again I will get fired for sharing notes like this. And yes many of my friends scored better marks than me in 10th exam, but I didn't do bad either but was not the topper as expected. I had cried a lot and yes my nature was blamed. Sabki madad karo.

Did my helping nature stopped post that incident. Answer is no. I continued to help because I tried not helping, but frankly was unable to sleep πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It was in my blood.

Though on one had I got scolding for doing things like this, there was something else my mom used to tell my relatives when they say she is lucky " Don't know how she always manages to have someone to help her from somewhere whenever she needs it"  I didn't give much importance to her statement at that times. And it was true also. Whenever I was stuck and believed no way out, from nowhere a door did open. There came a day in my life I understood the meaning of my behavior and why I get lucky when I need luck the most.

It was just 2 years into my job. I belong to support functions in IT industry.  Both my manager and head of the unit changed. This new manager gave me some unimportant projects to handle while giving the cream of projects to 2 new comers. I had experience in that account and those tough projects should have come to me, but he didn't give me that.
Then to each and every action of mine he will ask questions keeping the head in loop. I didn't understand what he was doing. I will answer the questions in a way I felt deemed. Then he will keep trainings at odd timings and I will have project work and over and above these trainings I will run to take care of my projects as I felt since I belong to support function, support to project was the most important thing. This person knew I had the talent and commitment to overshadow him and steal the limelight and he was deliberately tarnishing my image in front of the head doing one thing after another. Giving unimportant projects, showing me as a rebel etc. Was his planned strategy to ensure that the new head will not have a favorable impression on me. By the time I understood this , it was too late. Appraisal cycle was just about 2-3 weeks away and I knew it is screwed and screwed in the worst possible way. There was no scope for me in the org I was working post the appraisal. Hence I started doing the only sensible thing I could do at that time. Update resume to hunt for a new job.

It was just 2-3 days before the closure of appraisal cycle we had a team meeting. When we entered the meeting room itself we could feel the tension. The unit head's face was literally fuming and I could see my manager sitting in a corner. When I tried to smile at him, he didn't meet my eyes. I was wondering what is the issue. The unit head started the meeting telling that since she is new she had gone to take feedback from delivery heads herself about the support they are getting from her unit instead of sending mails to them. The next thing was a blast telling delivery spoke favourable about only 3 people out of 35  and I was one among the 3. She shouted to others why cant you be like her and told all the feedback the delivery heads had said about me. I sat there thunderstuck for a moment. I understood why my manager was looking away. 1 year of his deliberate planning to undermine my talent had gone up in smoke. For support groups appreciation from delivery team was like customer appreciation and being one of the 3 people who got that and with the power resting with the Unit head to take final decision on my appraisal I knew he wouldn't have much say. My comments will be given the worth they deserve and I will get the rating I deserved too.

I learnt 2 things that day. One you will never fail listening to your conscience. Niyati will come to your rescue at the most opportune moment. Just like it stuck down the whole planning of 1 year in a matter of 2-3 days giving no space to the one who thought he has the power, any hope for bringing in any new plan.

Second beware. Instead of doing things blindly understand the game and if needed play back, but only in a way your conscience approves. Yes my conscience approves to play games with people like my manager, but if at any point if your conscience tells not to play games listen to it. Don't play, even it means you have to let go of victory. Because if you do that though it will give initial pain, one way or other Niyati will bring victory to you and such a victory only will have a lasting peace to it.

I have many other personal experiences where I have given up on things, let go of things and then one way or the other things turned in my favour. But I put the most prominent one which I feel you can relate to.

Today I am one among the fast track promotes in my organization which is a MNC occupying quite a senior post in my unit and when I turn back and look at my journey till here I have no regrets. For my power I have not snatched anything from anyone. But have taken along people who supported me in my growth if they were willing to trust me. Yes today people trust me. Because though late the proof of my choices are there for everyone to see.

Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
Kitsin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Arshi! Missed the episode. Caught up with it only with your post. Guess everyone's post here seems more interesting than what actually was shown yesterday. Will try and catch up.

Rudra has no idea about the plot only that he is the leader as Shiva used to say and now MB. He has not been proactive in any way, only a reactionary. A leader should be a lot more prepared either by knowledge gained by books or by knowledge gained by life.

Agree with you Shyamala Di too many inclusions in the last minute, making it a mast khichadi, which is not known for its sharp flavours.