Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi Official Chat Club #04 - Page 68

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by pulchra

]
oho ok I didnt had such situation .. thank god everything fine with 

lol I dont talk with any as of now .. some mag me whenever they get time then we talk thats it .. 

other than these my friends who live in other contires I understand them more than these who are near me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mostly I spend time here so at the moment I dont see any diff  only miss sometime them and old times thats it 

but I  badly need a change thats why planning to go back my country so  decided about that but my parents are not ready .. lets see 

ah, oook))))

so you're never call first to your friends?
red line: probably because of you have more interest than near friends)) and the far your friend the more you miss and want talk...but who close to you, you maybe think that i will talk with in any time))heeeh))so no need pay attention))

changings is always good!! hope your parents won't think long time))
[/QUOTE]
I really hate complications in friendship
I just want to be clean and expect the same from them
If I feel its not worth it
I stay away rather than fighting
It happened once in school
But later I gained experience from it
Luckily my friends are good
Sweeties, thank you for today!!!!!!!!!))
now i have to take tablet and probably will be sleep again

good night!!! wish you all great funny romantic dreams))πŸ€—
Originally posted by Thushi

me to happy with ur jdj mood ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

because of cutu cutu edits I m getting   ashu was too cutu in jdj .. the real ashu toh na so will be cutu .. chweetu πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and how can let humble , honestu πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and shy which make himm tooo cutu β˜ΊοΈ oh me gone case πŸ€£

btw super cutu editu partneru β€οΈ

ha..ha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Me too loving it
Its refreshing too
Thanks to my luckπŸ˜‰
Now I can do JDJ editsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ah, oook))))

so you're never call first to your friends?
red line: probably because of you have more interest than near friends)) and the far your friend the more you miss and want talk...but who close to you, you maybe think that i will talk with in any time))heeeh))so no need pay attention))

changings is always good!! hope your parents won't think long time))

lol I used to but they were busy na thats why though not to disturb them ..

actually not only with friend I dont talk much with my cousin whos very close to me ..

lol maybe you re right about the red part ... I do miss them especially my child hood friends I dont have contact with them except one .. but then she too busy πŸ˜† then some in india .. used to spend time with them like I do here ... but no not even single msg ... before when we didnt talk one  day we will miss but now some are busy and with some no contacts 

and now here u guys re here na .. who know one day some of u might miss or the whole gang .. I m really scared πŸ€’

killing smile

Where do u find these picsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Its cuteπŸ˜›

Sweeties, thank you for today!!!!!!!!!))
now i have to take tablet and probably will be sleep again

good night!!! wish you all great funny romantic dreams))πŸ€—
Good night Masha
See you tomorrow πŸ€—
Originally posted by Thushi

lol I used to but they were busy na thats why though not to disturb them ..

actually not only with friend I dont talk much with my cousin whos very close to me ..

lol maybe you re right about the red part ... I do miss them especially my child hood friends I dont have contact with them except one .. but then she too busy πŸ˜† then some in india .. used to spend time with them like I do here ... but no not even single msg ... before when we didnt talk one  day we will miss but now some are busy and with some no contacts 

and now here u guys re here na .. who know one day some of u might miss or the whole gang .. I m really scared πŸ€’

Partner don't think ahead of time
Just enjoy the momentπŸ€—
Good night Masha
Hope u feel better tomoπŸ˜‰

me too)) i even can't argue or fight with anyone, so i prefer go away while something bad happens)))now i have just 3 close friends, but others they are associates (not close friends) for me...
Originally posted by -Mano-

black this is what every friend should do .. if we re like this then we will expect them to be like this na .. for this they dont change themself right .. only me used to do that I mean keep quit and got hurt