Sadda Haq Season 2

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Bugs in Coding (Page 2)

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

-ParAnJas- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
U Can't call it bug actually ... coz bug Tabh hoga when dey implemented dese things n dey are    not working fine n giving error ...

Last point u can say is bug coz i hv faced this problem no. of tyms...

3) Point ..Yes dey should implement dese Things..many hv suggested dem these things... but I think instead of Pop Up's there should be mechanism dat it only reflects on Scrap menu in Red color dat new Scrap! ..coz handling so many pop-Ups can cause problems...

1) Point may be cause of International users also ..according to them ...I dun know...

2) Its quite Okie to differentiate names ..coz many hv (.),(-) included in deir names so Comma is just a delimiter ...nothing wrong in dat...

P.s. mera view Point hai bas Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--FaRziMcP-- Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Very nice and minute observations dear...
About time and coma i dont think so its a big problem
But I really think there shud be a scrap alert also, bcoz usually i dont see scraps or its better to say i forget to see scraps, that seriusly leads to misunderstanding... I agree to this point
And Ya right, after completing 150 pgs, there shud be an auto lock...
But i think so that this thing is ignored most of the time bcoz members of IF follow the rules of shifting to next thread after completing 150 pgs..
M sure agar members ne ye rule follow nahi kiya hota to der must have been a system of auto lock to thread..
So this is my opinion...
And also thanks for making such post..
I hope these minute changes shud be executed
CrazySandhirian IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I agree with ALL the points
I was so damn frustrated when my dp wasn't  visible to others!

Chewing GUM?? Confused ROFL ROFL
parsholic Groupbie

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
i agree...
whenever i try to change my dp some or the other problm occurs
whenever i change my dp an option comes to crop image nd then atomatically a part of the picture becomes my dp as u all can see now only params eyes are my dp whereas oli wanted to make the whole pic (param nd harshita wearing the same glasses ) as my dp im hell frustrated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index