Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Bugs in Coding

-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I have observed that IF has so many coding errorsGeek

1)The time of posting should be as per Indian Standard Time. But it is 11 hours 30 Minutes behind D'oh

2)If you see the "The following member(s) liked the above post " list ,there should not be a coma after the last member nameEmbarrassed

3)Like PMs and Buddy Requests I feel there should some kind of alert for scraps also. Sometimes we miss it which leads to misunderstanding among friendsCry

4)Whenever any thread completes 150 pages there should be some auto locking mechanism so that nobody can post in the 151st page. I think someone has to lock the thread manuallySleepy

5)Whenever we change the DP sometimes it reflects and sometimes does notOuch

P.S.- Purely based on my observation. May be I am wrong.
P.P.S- I didn't know that chewing gum mixed with alcohol is a god binding agentConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--FaRziMcP--CrazySandhirianShee_xaanshivika838Fortitude-ParAnJas-

shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I agree!!
PPS apka bilkul sahi hai Sleepy
Wrackspurt IF-Stunnerz
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
yep IF have these problems Ermm..i suggest you open this post in the comments and suggestions section ...may be these problems can be fixed Embarrassed
.Sandhir IF-Sizzlerz
.Sandhir
.Sandhir

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Very true
Yaar
IF ka problem hai
Tum suggestions mein topics bna de
-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Yes monika... IF has these faults.. 
Ur r right!!! :/
Fortitude IF-Sizzlerz
Fortitude
Fortitude

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_a

I have observed that IF has so many coding errorsGeek

1)The time of posting should be as per Indian Standard Time. But it is 11 hours 30 Minutes behind D'oh

2)If you see the "The following member(s) liked the above post " list ,there should not be a coma after the last member nameEmbarrassed

3)Like PMs and Buddy Requests I feel there should some kind of alert for scraps also. Sometimes we miss it which leads to misunderstanding among friendsCry

4)Whenever any thread completes 150 pages there should be some auto locking mechanism so that nobody can post in the 151st page. I think someone has to lock the thread manuallySleepy

5)Whenever we change the DP sometimes it reflects and sometimes does notOuch

P.S.- Purely based on my observation. May be I am wrong.
P.P.S- I didn't know that chewing gum mixed with alcohol is a god binding agentConfused

ClapGood Obsevation. point number 3 is so trueSmile

Chewing Gum is made of a gum base which makes it sticky and chewing  increases saliva and decreases the effect of alcohol on your mouth(it may save you during a breath alcohol testWink)

Edited by anuradha_2009 - 05 May 2015 at 6:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley_x4

manuzz IF-Rockerz
manuzz
manuzz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Wah...

Meri debugger

Lol...same field...same feeling
LOL

Edited by manuzz - 04 May 2015 at 11:41am

.Sandhir

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Very true yaar! dimag ka dahi kar dete h IF k ye saare loche...1st & 3rd point par toh IF ko urgnt hi action lena chahiye. Smile                                                                      @PPS! Pehle promo aane par Shivi ne b yehi dou8 kiya tha...tb use b yehi bola tha ki, alkoholik or smookers jst apni brth frsh krne k liye chiwnGum use krte h...unhe test se koi matlab nhi hota...waise b, moi ne suna h ki daaru kadvi hi hoti h. Tongue

.Sandhir

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index