Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Festival de Cannes 2015 ! Katrina shoots Loreal TVC page 125 (Page 77)

mahalaxmi-sita Senior Member
mahalaxmi-sita
mahalaxmi-sita

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
that red hair were not needed, looking stunning though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_k

joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _kiara17

aaj event kab start hoga?? haven't seen her today's lookCry

I am very much excited too. I hope today they go for a light coloursand the make up is glowing and shinny than the boring matt tanned look .

fitoori_kudi

mushqte Senior Member
mushqte
mushqte

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
3 DAYS TO GO for the Undisputed Queen of Cannes to walk the red carpet! The One and Only Goddess. So Excited!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maha70Sugar9.00

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Cannes 2015: Katrina Kaif talks about Nepal earthquake relief prior maiden red carpet appearance

IndiaTV Entertainment Desk  [ Updated 14 May 2015, 14:02:03 ]
Cannes 2015: Katrina Kaif talks about Nepal earthquake relief prior maiden red carpet appearance

Katrina Kaif's Cannes 2015 interview 

New Delhi: When she walked the red carpet at Cannes 2015 the last evening, Katrina Kaif gave myriads a huge awe-striking moment.

The actress has joined the likes of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor at Cannes by being the face of cosmetic brand L'Oreal. And her grand debut at the event was all an evident stunning appearance.

Prior walking the coveted red carpet, Katrina Kaif made for a candid sit down tete-a-tete. Here follows the excerpts:

1. Katrina Kaif - on making her red carpet debut at Cannes:

"You know I think there are so many things you can do that can become confusing, almost in a way? Because there are so many statements you can make, there's so many dresses you can wear, so many different way you can wear your hair, your make up. The sense I'm getting, maybe for this year, is that every year will be different. You know, as you get your comfort level, you can probably try and experiment, and find different styles that suits you. But maybe for this year I think it's important that.

I'm probably trying to stick to what is the essence of me, what maybe I feel comfortable with, as an actor. Something that goes with my personality, rather than trying to make too much of a statement"

2. Katrina Kaif - on working with female directors:

"That's amazing I mean, I had an amazing experience working with female directors. I think one of the films, which I considered my best film is directed by a woman as well. There's a different tone, and a different sensitivity, and a different language almost, which a woman can bring to a film. It's been some of my best experiences.

I'm working with another female director this year. I think it's all about women directors right now"

3. Katrina Kaif - on the portray of women in Bollywood films:

"There has been a big shift, especially since the time I've started in the industry until now. There has been a very very large shift in the perception of women, how a woman is being portrayed in films more commonly, not just the one off film in the year. A lot of films with very strong female characters, lot of films that are doing well where the female protagonist have got a very strong personality, independent mind. I think that's only going to keep growing and changing, and I think that's very important, not only us, but for the country, and the way women are looked at."

4. Katrina Kaif - on Nepal earthquake releif work:

"I think there are lots of different attempts going on right now. Lots of different people asking for support in different ways. So we try and do as much as we can. Whether it's sending a certain amount of money, or sending a check to the foundation. Just making sure that you're supporting the foundations that are getting the required aid there in time and as quickly as possible."

With inputs from AP

http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood/katrina-kaif-interview-at-cannes-2015-red-carpet-21884.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugar9.00fitoori_kudi

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged

1. Katrina Kaif - on making her red carpet debut at Cannes:

"You know I think there are so many things you can do that can become confusing, almost in a way? Because there are so many statements you can make, there's so many dresses you can wear, so many different way you can wear your hair, your make up. The sense I'm getting, maybe for this year, is that every year will be different. You know, as you get your comfort level, you can probably try and experiment, and find different styles that suits you. But maybe for this year I think it's important that.

I'm probably trying to stick to what is the essence of me, what maybe I feel comfortable with, as an actor. Something that goes with my personality, rather than trying to make too much of a statement"

LOVE HER <3 

I am glad for her debut she went for something that is her and something she is comfortable in, she slayed, fashion bloggers, magazines, media internationally loved her look !

This year she will showcase who she is and then from next year onwards she can play around with different styling etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BreatherSugar9.00fitoori_kudi

mushqte Senior Member
mushqte
mushqte

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
[Repeat] This was such a major moment of Cannes 2015. I know it is almost impossible for anyone to top this, but hope she does. GO QUEEN!

Originally posted by mushqte

Aishwarya is the Queen of Cannes. No one came close, and never will!! Period.
French media too fondly calls her the Princess of Cannes.

Since 2005/06 she has been consistently featured among the best dressed and among the best ever looks at cannes. She and Cannes have become inseparable.

And WHO can forget the EPIC, UNBELIEVABLE red carpet sensational moment she gave last year???? ALL JAWS dropped!!!
She owned every inch of the RED CARPET.GODDESS!

Aishwarya commands attention like no other.

Sugar9.00

mushqte Senior Member
mushqte
mushqte

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Btw when do we see Kat today? Hope she redeems herself, yesterday was just bad. Hope she goes for a gown with muted colors and does a different hairdo.
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Katrina Kaif shares her Bollywood experience with Julianne Moore at Cannes Film Fest

May 14, 2015 13:38 IST

#BuzzPatrol   #Cannes Film Festival   #Julianne Moore   #Katrina Kaif  

Cannes: Actress Katrina Kaif, who is attending the 68th Cannes International Film Festival as a brand ambassador of L'Oral Paris, made for a picture perfect moment with Hollywood actress Julianne Moore here.

Katrina posed with her L'Oral Paris co-ambassador Moore just before heading for her debut on the Cannes Film Festival red carpet.

Courtesy: L'Oreal India twitter handle.

Courtesy: L'Oreal India twitter handle.

The two walked the red carpet on Wednesday night, and they spoke there for approximately five to seven minutes.

"They spoke about the number of films that Katrina has done and how she learned Hindi for Bollywood. Not only this, they also complimented each other on the dress and makeup that they donned for the red carpet," said a source.

The "Bang Bang!" actress, who is currently busy shooting for "Fitoor" and "Jagga Jasoos", will be shooting with Moore for L'Oral Paris on Thursday and spoke about how they were looking forward to it.

The film festival began on Wednesday and will go on till 24 May.

Moore, who won the Best Actress Award at the Cannes International Film Festival 2014 but was unable to receive it last year, was presented with the honour at the ongoing edition's Mini-Palme.

IANS

http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/katrina-kaif-shares-her-bollywood-experience-with-julianne-moore-at-cannes-film-fest-2244038.html

Go to top