Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Katrina looks gorgeous in every single outfit. Waiting for Ash and Sonam to walk. <3
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anonymous39

If you think Ash is not doing botox, collagen, fillers, etc.,-- okay. ðŸ˜†

There is a reason why she has no frown lines on her forehead even when she frowns. Even 15 year olds have that!

She's probably just using better doctors and not going overboard like some actors do. Though to be honest, I have not seen such a big problem even with others. People just like to exaggerate when it comes to their non-favorites.

Who is saying it is natural? Not me

But i responded to your saying 'not a big deal'

I say it is a big deal..to not go over board with botox

So so many of these just don't know where to stop. Have you seen courteny cox? There are million others being a victim like hers

Aish looks natural. Don't know how natural she is but looking natural and young is a rarity these days 

And being rich is actually a threat to looks..you keep getting anything done just coz you can afford it..
chooseme thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushqte

I am in my early twenties, I don't have any frown lines. Some are just blessed with great skin!

😆
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
I said she looks natural
Try to comprehend. 

Being natural i never said but to do botox yet look so natural is commendable..she knows where to stop
25 year olds don't look like this.  There's nothing wrong with how Ash looks. She's beautiful but she looks like a beautiful 40 year old woman. I don't get this obsession some have to make her seem like she's a teenager or something.  Being young is not automatically some huge virtue.

Indian media rarely ever takes such sharp pictures so it's hard to find them.
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anonymous39

25 year olds don't look like this.  There's nothing wrong with how Ash looks. She's beautiful but she looks like a beautiful 40 year old woman. I don't get this obsession some have to make her seem like she's a teenager or something.  Being young is not automatically some huge virtue.

Indian media rarely ever takes such sharp pictures so it's hard to find them.

WHOA  😲 abs. stunning
I say 24
chooseme thumbnail
I agree with anonymous39
These women look gorgeous in their 30's 40's and... but they look like this bcoz they have money and they can manage to get expensive treatments. If they wouldn't have all the creams and peels and what ever they get done, the makeup artists and spotboys holding umbrellas and wiping their sweat and  they would have to travel by bus/train like others do they wouldn't look so good.
We have seen pics of Aishwarya in her teen with undereye circles and others with zits so pls stop this natuarlly beautiful skin crap.
They all look good but pls stop the beauty worship as these ppl are not human like us.

Edited by chooseme - 8 years ago
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
People who say no wrinkles at all.. well then pray tell, what are these then 

Jane Fonda, who is 75, almost has a better neck than Ash. If Aishwarya was into these surgeries, she would have got her neck fixed first, which has some fine lines on it.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonam is already in bed, she wants her beauty sleep !!!
sleep well babe and rock the red carpet tomorrow !!!

Permalink til billede
chooseme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine_1130

WHOA  😲 abs. stunning
I say 24

Lets settle for 14