Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Vogue India banner on Facebook !

Embedded image permalink

Oh Wow!
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Red dress looks good but closeup pics of her face are so bad.
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Katrina looks lovely in the red dress,, Her face also looks fine,,
I just wish she smiles a  lill more,,
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It's a little too much red for me, but better than yesterday. 
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kat is looking gorgeous in red. 
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kat is sizzling! Red hot...yes she is indeed staying true to her ownself..Simple yet elegant 😎

Horse face (Day 1) > Puffy face (Day 2).

So I'd say face-wise, she looked better on day 1. If she had applied matte instead of gloss on day 1 she would have looked great. Makeup on day 2 was bad (except the lipstick). Esp. eye makeup was bad: Made her look like a witch. 

Instead of L'Oreal's makeup folks, she should have hired the makeup artist who worked for her on the day she unveiled her MT statue. Or should have taken Subbu (Subhash Vagal) with her for these two days.

Both her dresses were dated. Red one accentuated her bum, and the black one her bust. Next time she should be careful while picking dresses. It's not necessary to know what's-in, but it's necessary to know what's-out. 

Now waiting for Sonam's appearances.

Socklet thumbnail
Her puffy face looks bad.
If it would have been her 6 years's before face then this could be someyhing else.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sonam says she's gonna be quirky this year at Cannes:

At the Cannes Red Carpet

I am not doing any work! (giggles) I am usually very nervous before setting foot on a red carpet. But then I have my sister Rhea, who is my stylist and she knows me so well so she only gives me things that are very comfortable to wear. There is big team of assistants, makeup artists and hairstylists that put you together but when you walk on that red carpet you just have to be confident and always be yourself. I'd never wear something that's not me. As soon as you wear something that you feel awkward in, you're going to look awkward wearing it.

What she'll wear

It's really easy to walk in those big gowns because they are constructed in a way that people can walk while wearing them (referring to her last year's Elie Saab outfit at Cannes) or maybe it's just me who feels that way (laughs). It was a lot of fun wearing that gown but this year is going to be quite different. I am going really quirky this year. I don't know if a lot of people will like it but I love it!

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-i-ll-be-really-quirky-this-year-says-sonam-kapoor-2085967

Edited by chocolover89 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I am going really quirky this year. I don't know if a lot of people will like it but I love it!

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-i-ll-be-really-quirky-this-year-says-sonam-kapoor-2085967

Another omelet dress. 😆