Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Festival de Cannes 2015 ! Katrina shoots Loreal TVC page 125 - Page 13

untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm legit dying over here right now !.

I go to have dinner and come back to Katrina slaying and it's only her interview look ! Everyone was harping on about her playing safe when she goes to Cannes but I had a feeling she'd pull out the big guns but in her own way (If that makes any sense lol).

Any spot those ABS ?!! ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
⭐️A new Katie is born!
Trendy, hip & oh, so sensual.Trendy, hip & oh, so sensual.

Monochrom trend - check!Monochrom trend - check!
Shiny hair - checkShiny hair - check

Shoes are YSL sandals if Iam not mistaken.Shoes are YSL sandals if Iam not mistaken.

ETB from Pinkvilla is gonna cream his pants, lol

Cannes 2015: What to expect

Femina

No selfies, s'il vous plait
While there will be plenty international and Indian A-listers gracing the red carpet, don't expect any "ridiculous and grotesque" selfies, thanks to Theirry Fremaux, Cannes Film Festival director. The Festival De Cannes has officially banned clicking selfies at the red carpet to prevent foot traffic, unnecessary clogging and the delay in schedules that are believed to be caused when celebrities stop to smile and pose for a selfie with fans! Fremaux said, "You never look as ugly as you do in a selfie." Backing his opion, Catherine Deneuve, French actress, said, "A star is someone who should be seen a little and then remain discreet, reserved. We see a huge amount about people who are very famous, who have millions of followers ... and who have done absolutely nothing."

Katrina Kaif Sonam Kapoor

Katrina Kaif makes her debut
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor"brand ambassadors of L'Oreal Paris, are known faces at the Cannes International Film Festival. But this year, we can't wait to see Katrina walk the red carpet along with fellow ambassadors from around the globe including Naomi Watts, Fan Bingbing and Julianne Moore.

Who's competing?
French drama Standing Tall will open the ceremony. The film's theme responds to the Charlie Hebdo shootings. Luc Jacquet's Ice and the Sky has been chosen to close Cannes for drawing attention to the future of the planet. Apart from these, look out for The Lobster, a sci-fi comedy starring Rachel Weisz and Colin Farrell. This Greek film is set in a hotel in a dystopian future, where the residents must find a spouse within 45 days to avoid being turned into wild animals. Then there's The Here After, a film about a young jail-bird's return to society; Sicario, a mob thriller and Our Little Sister, about four sisters sharing their late grandmother's house.

Making India proud at Cannes 2015:
Richa Chadda: Punjabi films Maasan and Chauthi Koot will be screened in The Un Certain Regard section.Masaan, by director Neeraj Ghaywan will be Richa's second film at the film festival. Chauthi Koot (The Fourth Direction) by Gurvinder Singh is based on Waryam Singh Sandhu's short stories.

Vikas Khanna: Michelin star chef Vikas Khanna will unveil a 16kg-cookbook which boasts of bringing rare cuisines, festivals and rituals of India - all in one book. 

Nawazuddin Siddiqui: 18-minute film Miyan Kal Aana based on the Halala Law, which is also Nawaz's first production venture, will be premiered at the short film catalogue festival corner. The film is directed by his brother Shamas Siddiqui.

Amy Winehouse: Amy, a documentary on Amy Winehouse by British filmmaker of Indian descent Asif Kapadia is one of two midnight screenings. 

Madhureeta Anand: Kajarya that deals with sex selection in India and violence against women will also be screened. 

Naseeruddin Shah: The audience will also get to watch Goatspeak, starring Shah, which has a talking goat that is about to get slaughtered.

Children's films: Producer Jitendra Mishra from Odisha will promote ten kids' films that include names likeGattu, The World of Goopi and Bagha, Kaphal and Pappu Ki Pugdanddi.

blUeNoSed thumbnail

Who is this man with the wig?
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
23 min.  Redigeret  

Day 1: Our ambassador Katrina Kaif, looking stunning in a monochrome ensemble by Miley, shoes by Manolo Blahnik & jewellery by Maria Francesca Pepe.

Permalink til billede
Meherbaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zohasad2.0

She looks fabulous. That grace...the look...so experimental firstly...and so different from her usual self secondly.❤️

I like the hair as well. Truly a delight seeing her like this...simple and not too-overly done.👍🏼

She actually slayed it as @Meherbaan said.

*Girl CRUSH alert*❤️

Yeah I am so glad she experimented and went for such a bold look!

At the press meet at Martinez one should do a bold look, very few do it and Katrina simply slayed, she went all out !!!!!

She should now endorse L'Oreal red hair color product, I am sure she will soon, and she really has to keep this hair color for ever, looks so hot on her !!!!

Meherbaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: untilwhenever21

I'm legit dying over here right now !.

I go to have dinner and come back to Katrina slaying and it's only her interview look ! Everyone was harping on about her playing safe when she goes to Cannes but I had a feeling she'd pull out the big guns but in her own way (If that makes any sense lol).

Any spot those ABS ?!! ❤️

YESSS !!!!!

a tight slap to all those !!!!! she arrived and how 😎

Yes so hot and those legs ☺️ I am having a girl crush on her atm 😳
Meherbaan thumbnail
@bollyfanluver
shoes are by Manolo Blahnik :)

ahh I am so glad Katrina went for such different designers !!!

that outfit is major loveee
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she is looking good in the white dress... 👍🏼
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent choice to start this experience! She is walking with Liya Kabede & Doutzen Kroes. she gotta SHINE coz those ladies are not here to play, lol.
I love the look from head to toe.

Katie be like yall gone learn today. *somewhere Aishu ki stylists are updating her outfit choices frantically*

Iam here for it! This year is gona be memorable.

Crys, we were right, Katie is gonna be the sexbomb this year. YAS!!!!!!! after this Bir is gone but a ring on it stat😆
Meherbaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

Excellent choice to start this experience! She is walking with Liya Kabede & Doutzen Kroes. she gotta SHINE coz those ladies are not here to play, lol.

I love the look from head to toe.

Katie be like yall gone learn today. *somewhere Aishu ki stylists are updating her outfit choices frantically*

Iam here for it! This year is gona be memorable.

Crys, we were right, Katie is gonna be the sexbomb this year. YAS!!!!!!! after this Bir is gone but a ring on it stat😆

Anaita Adajania styled her 👏

SO HOT! I wanted one 1 sexy look, now for the red carpet she can do a vintage elegant look, to show she can do both looks well!!!!!

How gorgeous is that cuff though 😳