Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Parth Samthaan / Manik Malhotra AT #75 (Page 46)

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Sanz .. i downloaded it and i watch it everyday morning and night lolz  GN beautiful and Love ya 2 3 4  Hug Stay blessed  and tell Hi to ur niece from my side

Sweet Aash .. there is part 2 check it both are amazing <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmitaaMaNanmatic_Sana

ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by ashmitaa

yup...Manik is getting much more pain...it looks like he his condition is getting worse...and cvs are not in a mood to make us happy...to give us peace of heart..Cry
its unbearable to see him in such a state...helpless..restless...worried for his girl...Cry
i donno when all this will end...when i will be able to get that natural..real waala smile on his face

Manik toh took care of his girl...didnt leave him..not even for a sec..
but what about him...who is taking care of my darling  now...he too suffered a lot...right from the kidnapping to the shower scene..he too need peace of mind..he too need to rest..he too need to calm down...but no one is worried about his condition...he is struggling each and every second,,still thinking about Pandit..to kill him...
no one is there to take care Cry
and cvs r also not showing anyone who will take care of Manik...they should also think about his condition naa..Cry

Agree that cvs not even thinking of giving him that happiness we all  want it for him .. if we check u see in the precap what harshad said he is back for giving him more trouble .. i think new guy is also in this and meeting Manik is what Harshad meant ...

we only have hope

exactly..i was about to say this...
ek musibat end hota nahi ki another shuru ho jaata hai Manik ke liye...how come cvs r doing this..at least should plan to show us happy Manik at least for some days naa..but no...not focussing at all...just trouble him..humesha...and no one comes to his rescue...Manik only has to take care of those situations...this only happening now...

isse toh accha Monster Manik tha...at least he was not in so much Pain..and trouble ...i really miss himCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Dreamer..

ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Beautiful Sanz .. i downloaded it and i watch it everyday morning and night lolz  GN beautiful and Love ya 2 3 4  Hug Stay blessed  and tell Hi to ur niece from my side

Sweet Aash .. there is part 2 check it both are amazing <3

but they have blocked itCryCry

..Dreamer..

ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
ohh God...IF people...plzzz let me comment on Parth's page..i have got classes tomorrow...i have to sleepCry

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

exactly..i was about to say this...
ek musibat end hota nahi ki another shuru ho jaata hai Manik ke liye...how come cvs r doing this..at least should plan to show us happy Manik at least for some days naa..but no...not focussing at all...just trouble him..humesha...and no one comes to his rescue...Manik only has to take care of those situations...this only happening now...

isse toh accha Monster Manik tha...at least he was not in so much Pain..and trouble ...i really miss himCry

I think we may get some sweet little happiness for him in between and also as Sana said his friends will help him ... seeing him not focusing in his happiness is making me loving him more and more and seeing him in pain make me in pain ...

we can hope they will give him happy moments in between before starting new troubles for him Cry
Monster Manik was amazing even his anger is wayy sweet .. we will get to see dangerous Manik Embarrassed
let's hope for the best

ashmitaa

ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
yayeee..they allowed me..Dancing

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

ohh God...IF people...plzzz let me comment on Parth's page..i have got classes tomorrow...i have to sleepCry

check your previous comment and count the hours plz don't cry ... me need to wait 2 hours till comment again Ouch

ashmitaa

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

yayeee..they allowed me..Dancing

Greattt Star .. now go to sleep fast it's so late ..GN TC sweet Aash Love ya Hug Stay blessed

ashmitaa

Go to top