Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Mohabbat dur jaane na de, nafrat paas aane na de??

mehwishk13 Senior Member
mehwishk13
mehwishk13

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
WHAT IS VEERA TRYING TO DO?????

na wo Baldev ki baat maan rahi hai, na use manane ki koshish kar rahi hai, na uska koi kaam sahi se hone de rahi hai, na use sahi se samjhaane ki koshish kar rahi hai!?!

bus ye hai ke "baldev ne mujhe dhoka dia".. bhala jaan ne ki to koshish karo usne esa kia to kyun kia cuz he has a perfectly good reason of doing whatever he's doing.. he's doing it in anger but the anger is ther cuz of veera... par nahi, "bus apni manmaani kar raha hai" keh ke baat khatam kar deni hai... uski feelings jaan ne ki koshish to karti Disapprove

this show is getting hopelessDeadDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanabaldevsam_sffecktamzin43TeriGalliyanMaaneetDeewangi

TeriGalliyan IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan
TeriGalliyan

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I don't understand what veera wants she still wants to get involved in baldev matter now why she pretending to be worried for baldev. Cv has lost their minds instead of showin veera guilty for running election against baldev they will show comedy patch up.. Danm sure after patch veeba will be separate again and veera will insult and mistrust baldev again. Before I use to eagerly wait for veeba scenes but now its totally different veeba isn't that veeba anymore. I'm stuck here for Vishal only. Mash has killed their own show. 

Edited by TeriGalliyan - 04 May 2015 at 10:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13tamzin43kalyaninbt.MaaneetDeewangi

mehwishk13 Senior Member
mehwishk13
mehwishk13

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan

I don't understand what veera wants she still wants to get involved in baldev matter now why she pretending to be worried for baldev. Cv has lost their minds instead of showin veera guilty for running election against baldev they will show comedy patch up.. Danm sure after patch veeba will be separate again and veera will insult and mistrust baldev again. Before I use to eagerly wait for veeba scenes but now its totally different veeba isn't that veeba anymore. I'm stuck here for Vishal only. Mash has killed their own show. 
agreed, my sole reason of watching is vishal.. he's such a versatile actor HeartHeart otherwise really veeba don't have that spark anymore.. when they're together it seems like their bond is stronger than ever but when they seperate yet again you realize how wrong you wereDisapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43kalyaninbt.TeriGalliyan

Lady_Bheem IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Bheem
Lady_Bheem

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
So glad all VeeBa lovers have shifted to twitter. that's such a fun place now minus all the negativity that is here XD

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arya28sangu40tamzin43Mental_Manadhil

sangu40 Senior Member
sangu40
sangu40

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ST0207

So glad all VeeBa lovers have shifted to twitter. that's such a fun place now minus all the negativity that is here XD

IKR here everyone just post negative stuff here I just come here for live updates otherwise I never bother to open any post. There so many shows with more negativity compared to Veera.True Twitter is more fun And people are more positive there which makes the show more enjoyable to watch after reading comments.

Edited by sangu40 - 04 May 2015 at 11:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mental_Manadhil

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Why does Veera always fight with Baldev?
Toh kya aarti utaare apne the great Pati ki... like those typical wives who worship their husbands even when they are wrong? ErmmGeek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top