Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@laboni It can be a track where V2 realises how RL has been supportive to the kids all the time...when they have to be the ones. Since Sumit is involved in everything...I wouldn't mind RL in...or at least Ramesh. Yes KN hav already given a lot for them to work at...but I don't know...I want DoSa to be one of those moments where RLs value is realised. 

@Isha Ikr! But we are left with nothing also...I want Prakash to make some difference to the story even if he isn't an ongoing character. Just a scene...he can give Ramy some evidence.  Lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laboni11

I don't see Ramy doing that either.He will have a good talk with KN first and most likely he will be more clear about CM today.

Is his previous suspicions the only reason why he has believed Viraj and CM?

I actually want KN to go to Ramesh knowing he knows CM rather than Ramesh confronting
me..... thumbnail

isha isn't blinded by love rather even before love, there is friendship and that calls for trust.. Like how Sorav and Nishu have complete faith in each other.. kabir's only dream is london school of Dance and from the very beginning Nisha's is aware of his innocent nature..That's the main reason why she fell for him because he is a selfless guy so I am glad she didn't blame him... This Sumit guy is an absolute jerk and Viraj needs to stop barging into ppl's homes like that.. Dun they close their doors or always keep it for ppl to barge in...Even if he thinks they aren't married couple but even room mates need privacy..

Viraj is the type of guy who is firm on his morals and he thinks he is absolutely righteous..He always thinks what he is thinking is the correct version of everything.. Acting like a hero n all..I personally think Viraj needs to loosen up a bit and chill out like I really found his character very boring from the beginning..Like he is all strict n stuff whereas Taher Shabbir's own persona is likable.. Taher Shabbir has a nice sense of humour n is all chilled out so he indeed does a good job playing Viraj .

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@laboni It can be a track where V2 realises how RL has been supportive to the kids all the time...when they have to be the ones. Since Sumit is involved in everything...I wouldn't mind RL in...or at least Ramesh. Yes KN hav already given a lot for them to work at...but I don't know...I want DoSa to be one of those moments where RLs value is realised. 

@Isha Ikr! But we are left with nothing also...I want Prakash to make some difference to the story even if he isn't an ongoing character. Just a scene...he can give Ramy some evidence.  Lol

@ bold- what kind of evidence?to Ramy?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

@ bold- what kind of evidence?to Ramy?

Either LSD or Kabir hasn't told his mother? 
laboni11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Either LSD or Kabir hasn't told his mother? 

Heck! more masala on the chaat๐Ÿ˜†
Anywho,Gotta run and take care.
Bye.๐Ÿ˜Š

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Heck! more masala on the chaat๐Ÿ˜†
Anywho,Gotta run and take care.
Bye.๐Ÿ˜Š

Bye!
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: me...

isha isn't blinded by love rather even before love, there is friendship and that calls for trust.. Like how Sorav and Nishu have complete faith in each other.. kabir's only dream is london school of Dance and from the very beginning Nisha's is aware of his innocent nature..That's the main reason why she fell for him because he is a selfless guy so I am glad she didn't blame him... This Sumit guy is an absolute jerk and Viraj needs to stop barging into ppl's homes like that.. Dun they close their doors or always keep it for ppl to barge in...Even if he thinks they aren't married couple but even room mates need privacy..

Viraj is the type of guy who is firm on his morals and he thinks he is absolutely righteous..He always thinks what he is thinking is the correct version of everything.. Acting like a hero n all..I personally think Viraj needs to loosen up a bit and chill out like I really found his character very boring from the beginning..Like he is all strict n stuff whereas Taher Shabbir's own persona is likable.. Taher Shabbir has a nice sense of humour n is all chilled out so he indeed does a good job playing Viraj .

@bold: when I first read this, I was really startled and kinda scared because my name is actually Isha LOL. I was like, what -- how does this person know I'm not blinded by love?!? And then I read the rest of the thing and realized it was a typo and you were referring to Nisha. ๐Ÿ˜†  

And also, I think your analysis of Viraj is actually pretty spot on LOL. He was introduced as the hero, he thinks of himself as being superior and righteous. A lot of us in the MOTD actually discussed this earlier when he gatecrashed Nisha's wedding. We think it has to do with his upbringing and guroor of being a Rajput prince. A pretty interesting character in my opinion (although he has been veering in whacko territory lately -- not sure what CVs plan to do with that). 

And yeah, I think Tahir actually does an alright job for a newbie. He definitely isn't as strong of an actor as Aneri (tbh that's another reason why I couldn't click completely with Nisha-Viraj) or Mishkat, but he's not completely terrible either. Honestly,I think he's been given a wonderful opportunity as an actor, to portray a hero and then grey character and now maybe villain. 
laboni11 thumbnail
One more thing I want to bring up is-
Why is the male leads's clothing outline so hideous?The flower shirt Mishkat was wearing underneath the jacket was downright horrible.He looks so nice in plain T-shirts.I think he will come up with better outline himself than those good for nothing designer.Even,Nisha's outfit was Blah.Sorry,no offense but it was bothering me for sometimes.

Edited by laboni11 - 8 years ago
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

One more thing I want to bring up is-
Why is the male leads's clothing outline so hideous?The flower shirt Mishkat was wearing underneath the jacket was downright horrible.He looks so nice in plain T-shirts.I think he will come up with better outline himself than those good for nothing designer.Even,Nisha's outfit was Blah.Sorry,no offense but it was bothering me for sometimes.

Yeah I've noticed this too! Also, it's so weird the way Nisha's always in like sleeveless shirts whereas Kabir wears 2 shirts or like a jacket on top of a shirt. So weird! Is Nisha always burning up and Kabir always cold LOL? 

I also didn't like Nisha's "salwar" as the article said it would be LOL. I thought it was too shiny and kind off blah. She's had nicer suits. There was one green suit she wore before her wedding -- it looked so beautiful on Aneri, I was actually sad she only had one scene wearing it LOL.