Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Kabir actually have seen nothing of RN...Actually he hasn't seen Ramesh at all.
i too want a mention of past here.  ramy till now blames himself for that. maybe during rnk confrontation about cm he mentions he has failed as a father too as nisha shares nothing with him. like 8 saal pehle bhi main haar  gaya and even now i have failed or something???  

I actually want him to tell that publicly...except the 8 years thing...But Nisha would understand what Ramesh is implying. But yes, he has to show his disappointment at not able to earn trust of Nisha to make her come to him with her problems.

@bold
This will be the final nail for her and for Kabir also too to understand the importance of a father in their life.If this doesn't make her realize her mistake nothing will and can.As a father he was petrified and was so hepless to see that her daughter never thought of how strong yet fierce he can stand for her against all the odds.NIsha has yet to learn a lot.
Edited by laboni11 - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@laboni 
I seriously still can't understand why Nisha went for CM and had to lie about it to Ramesh when he was ready to fight. That would hurt him more. He was all for them not getting married and yet they went for CM. 

I don't hope Ramesh does a PHuss here. He has to be furious. 

Nisha has to know how her hiding matters hurt Ramesh. It's high time she learns that her father is a strong man and nothing but her happiness matters to him.
laboni11 thumbnail

Isn't that the truth? Dadaji has always blamed Ramesh whenever Nisha had made mistake, just that Nisha doesn't know about it. It has to happen in the open with KN now. Dadaji blamed Nisha;s behavior for EWF on Ramesh...and even during the trip fight...Dadaji was on against Ramesh's parenting. Ramesh has always thought about Nisha...but Nisha hasn't REALLY thought about Ramesh.

@ bold -when does she ever thought about Ramesh?now a days her mind is occupied with Kabir?she never got a slap for EWF for her actions and nor getting one for CM either.All till now we saw Ramy fighting for her well being.I don't see that coming from Ramesh but Dadaji should openly stick out his finger towards RL's parenting.It will be a wah wah moment for Nisha.I wanna see Laksmi's reaction on this CM as she knows about Nisha's love jhaap.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@laboni But hasn't she confirmed going for CM after seeing Dadaji threatening to throw Ramesh out? She was like...I can't let this happen...So she actually feels she went for CM to save her father which is so wrong. 
EWF was indeed a childish mistake which she realised and was ready to come clean. RL handle her maturedly and hence she comes out of her problems smoothly. In a way I loved the point Ramesh made how Nisha already got punished for EWF through PC and he wouldn't punish her more. 

Nisha hasn't even had a normal talk with RL after her wedding. Did she really mean she can't live without Ramesh during bidaai? 

Lakshmi knows about Nishas love and may be would want Kabir to stay back? How would Ramesh react to Nisha's love?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
There is a bollywoodlife article...Sorry can't post link. 
It says Sumit tells GF about CM to take revenge on Nisha's coffee attack...and then frames Saurav for FJ with Kabir supporting Saurav. 

Then GF..after getting to know about Sumit realises how both Nisha and Dolly's life is messed up and would do something. 

It also says whether Nisha would be able to tell her feelings to Kabir..

But there is no Viraj here...while SBS segment implies its going to be Viraj all the way?
laboni11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@laboni But hasn't she confirmed going for CM after seeing Dadaji threatening to throw Ramesh out? She was like...I can't let this happen...So she actually feels she went for CM to save her father which is so wrong. 

EWF was indeed a childish mistake which she realised and was ready to come clean. RL handle her maturedly and hence she comes out of her problems smoothly. In a way I loved the point Ramesh made how Nisha already got punished for EWF through PC and he wouldn't punish her more. 

Nisha hasn't even had a normal talk with RL after her wedding. Did she really mean she can't live without Ramesh during bidaai? 

Lakshmi knows about Nishas love and may be would want Kabir to stay back? How would Ramesh react to Nisha's love?

My thoughts about Nisha has always been like she always wanna take full actions by herself and then in the mid way get stuck and at the end it's always Ramy to help.Did she save her father's dignity /image by going along with this 3 months CM?IF she thinks it is than God knows what the heck was she thinking.Ramy jumped to help her out from this marriage because he knew it was totally a wrong move by Dadaji and worst on KN parts.They won't be able to survive this marriage.I honestly don't see why Nisha was so aloof about her parent's position on the wedding?Did she ever have any talk during or even after her wedding?Makes me wonder where does RL stands in her life.
Edited by laboni11 - 8 years ago
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why viraj all the way. yaar cvs r confused dey dun knw whether viraj was a infatuation or kabir is>
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@laboni I wonder the same...Nisha used to think of RL before but never about how her actions affect them. Even after terrace incident...Dadaji told the same how Nisha never considered RLs respect when she said she was with some boy. Again during that incident...couldn't Nisha tells Ramesh that it was Dolly Sumit and she just saved them? Why shout back? Ramesh had so much trust that Nisha could have never done it. 
Nisha always thinks about escaping the current situation while Ramesh looks at the future. She has time abs again put him down and never realised how much he suffers. I mean...even after her past got revealed...didn't she understand how much it would have affected him? 

Nisha has to realise her mistake at least now. Ramesh believes life is about learning from mistake and hence helps Nisha every time she makes mistake but she doesn't seemed to be learning from it.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Anju Viraj was Nisha's first love and she has moved on. 
What I meant by Viraj all the way was...in revealing the truth. 
laboni11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

There is a bollywoodlife article...Sorry can't post link. 

It says Sumit tells GF about CM to take revenge on Nisha's coffee attack...and then frames Saurav for FJ with Kabir supporting Saurav. 

Then GF..after getting to know about Sumit realises how both Nisha and Dolly's life is messed up and would do something. 

It also says whether Nisha would be able to tell her feelings to Kabir..

But there is no Viraj here...while SBS segment implies its going to be Viraj all the way?

all the articles indicate one thing that CM/FJ is coming out together?There's no way Viraj will be silent in all this.Sumit will make him use like a pendulum against Kabir/GF without them being aware.