Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@Rema Actually Lakshmi is of no use here. Just that Ramesh can talk out his mind. He has to relax Lakshmi for sure.

But yes, he can't approach anyone. No one actually has a sensible mind to think calmly. Everybody would over react. If it was VIren, he would have called the family and made a dramatic confrontation, so would have Dadaji.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I am waiting to see how RaKa goes now. RN is different. But would Ramesh be equally disappointed with Kabir or would consider him an outsider?

Also, Kabir still doesn't understand RN bond...Only then he would know how this CM can affect Ramesh.

i think ramy will be equally disappointed with kabir as he considers him as his son now. 
i want kabir to see rn bond somehow. varna he will never understand how close nishais to her father. it can also help in raka bond. 
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am waiting to see how RaKa goes now. RN is different. But would Ramesh be equally disappointed with Kabir or would consider him an outsider?

Also, Kabir still doesn't understand RN bond...Only then he would know how this CM can affect Ramesh.

HECK! Kabir has no clue about RN-how deep it runs and yet how strong.As a matter of fact, he needs some actions/spark from RN side to have reality check.The guy doesn't even understand his bond with RL yet.He is in a learning process and soon to be discover the bond.
Edited by laboni11 - 9 years ago
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema Actually Lakshmi is of no use here. Just that Ramesh can talk out his mind. He has to relax Lakshmi for sure.

But yes, he can't approach anyone. No one actually has a sensible mind to think calmly. Everybody would over react. If it was VIren, he would have called the family and made a dramatic confrontation, so would have Dadaji.

atleast he can vent out his frustrations na?? they will together solve the problem even if ramy relaxes her. will lakshmi be prejudiced about kabir after bunty kaand?? will she blame kabir for everything is what i want to know.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laboni11

HECK! Kabir has no clue about RN-how deep it runs and yet how strong.As a matter of fact, he needs some actions/spark from RN side to have reality check.The guy doesn't even understand his bond with RL yet.He is in a learning process an soon to be discover the bond.

Somewhere I want Nisha's past to be mentioned somewhere to just make KN see how that has affected Ramesh so deep, and how he considers himself a failure. And now with Nisha hiding CM or opting for CM, how hurt he would be. I don't want KN to think family's hurt and Ramesh's hurt are equal.

Kabir actually have seen nothing of RN...Actually he hasn't seen Ramesh at all.
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one more think ...what's wrong with Viraj...he turn to a psycho

kal episode per  kya psycho type harkat kar raha tha
Teogapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: laboni11

HECK! Kabir has no clue about RN-how deep it runs and yet how strong.As a matter of fact, he needs some actions/spark from RN side to have reality check.The guy doesn't even understand his bond with RL yet.He is in a learning process and soon to be discover the bond.

after kabir's entry they have not shown rn bond yet. they have to show rn bond only then kabir will understand. i want ramy to be angry with nisha and nisha to be shocked and devastated coz of that. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

atleast he can vent out his frustrations na?? they will together solve the problem even if ramy relaxes her. will lakshmi be prejudiced about kabir after bunty kaand?? will she blame kabir for everything is what i want to know.

I don't know. Lakshmi knows Nisha loves Kabir. SO I am not sure if she would be against Kabir. But yes, she would be angry at both KN.

But I don't want the family to be blaming Kabir wholly. Yes, this entire nonsense idea of CM was his, yet Nisha agreed to it and she has to be blasted as well.

May be Kabir gets back home, after getting blasted...and Nisha gets to know everyone knows and then she goes to GH?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

after kabir's entry they have not shown rn bond yet. they have to show rn bond only then kabir will understand. i want ramy to be angry with nisha and nisha to be shocked and devastated coz of that. 

And also see Dadaji Vs Ramesh. I want Dadaji to blast Ramesh, at elast tell "Dekh Ramesh...Dekh teri beti ne kya kiya...yeh sab teri choot ki wajah se hua hai...teri wajah se yeh jhoot bolti hai" something like that...and Ramesh hears it silently,.
Teogapi thumbnail

Somewhere I want Nisha's past to be mentioned somewhere to just make KN see how that has affected Ramesh so deep, and how he considers himself a failure. And now with Nisha hiding CM or opting for CM, how hurt he would be. I don't want KN to think family's hurt and Ramesh's hurt are equal.

Kabir actually have seen nothing of RN...Actually he hasn't seen Ramesh at all.

i too want a mention of past here.  ramy till now blames himself for that. maybe during rnk confrontation about cm he mentions he has failed as a father too as nisha shares nothing with him. like 8 saal pehle bhi main haar  gaya and even now i have failed or something???