Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

maybe later vimla could be helpful to ramy too?? 

hopefully.
these days all vimala does is worry...i wish we get a scene where she notices dolly's marks...she's a mom aftr all.
a little mom-daughter scene there will be nice.
we get nishu-laxmi...same way
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

maybe. I would like if moresh stand together on this issue.  I want moresh vs dadaji once.😆

That would be Ramesh Vs Dadaji...with Moren standing behind Ramesh few Kms away...😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Rema Actually possible. Ramesh can tell about the bag..and Vimla can second saying Sumit did have a bag which he didn't want to give her. 

ahina. And cimla can get aggressive if ahw comes to know about dv.I want vimla  to show her cakeness to chuha.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

On his birthday? At the time of his party? Others would have questioned him on why it can't wait and he definitely didn't want any suspicions raised.

Arey call KN and tell he has got a gift and tell them he knows about CM...KN would come running themselves...😆
Teogapi thumbnail

@bold That's like kuch bhi for me...😆 Until I see a RN scene, I can't picture Nisha feeling guilty for Ramesh. 

why dobu guys always have to break my dreams???😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I think this time Vimla might not be cake but support Dolly and be on RLs side? 😕 She would know what RL is doing is right and would be ready to fight Dadaji and Leela for that? 
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Viren has always been against Ramesh from the first...and also with Viren framing Ramesh many times in dukaan..there has been guilt which stops him from being a support for Ramesh. We have seen very few instances where Viren has supported Ramesh, like during PC and then during bidaai. 

But we have to see if he would trust Ramesh over Sumit...also with Dolly's life dependent...he might not.

this is y we need a vimala-dolly scene...so that viren knows his daughter is suffering...then ramy will get his support
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

hopefully.
these days all vimala does is worry...i wish we get a scene where she notices dolly's marks...she's a mom aftr all.
a little mom-daughter scene there will be nice.
we get nishu-laxmi...same way

vimla will surely support dolly for LS if she comes to know about dv. I am sure she will be one of the first from GF to accept DoSa too.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

why dobu guys always have to break my dreams???😆

You know I miss RN just like you...But seeing this Nisha, I have no hopes yar. After the wedding, there has been absolutely, not a smallest of RN moment..
Teogapi thumbnail

I think this time Vimla might not be cake but support Dolly and be on RLs side? 😕 She would know what RL is doing is right and would be ready to fight Dadaji and Leela for that? 

cake towards sulee not RL.