Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

This is why I want Ramesh to tell Viraj directly that he and Nisha has no future at all, whatever the truth might be, 

haan yaar. he is scaring me now.  sumit ne chadake rakha hai. i feel now he will not even believe nisha.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Rema Viraj might come up with another tamasha soon. Would he be able to accept the fact that Nisha is in love with Kabir?

So can we be sure that Ramesh never gets to meet KN in the night, and next day FJ breaks? And if CM also breaks...what use is it then for Ramesh to know before hand? 😕

Teogapi thumbnail

Could be...But if KN confesses...then CM wouldn't actually matter na? 😕

Don't talk about her dreams..😆

kn will not confess for sure. kabir has not realised so why will he confess.
i hated her doobi doobi and now this. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Ok..so then what stops Nisha from confessing and stop her dreaming? May be Saurav calls and tells about the jewels? 
Imagine FJ breaks...and cousins point at Sumit. And also the timeline...Wouldn't Ramesh immediately doubt that bag? May be SuLee does fill the bag with peetal ka bartan and hide the jewels somewhere...and hence Ramesh gets RDXd also?
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema Viraj might come up with another tamasha soon. Would he be able to accept the fact that Nisha is in love with Kabir?

So can we be sure that Ramesh never gets to meet KN in the night, and next day FJ breaks? And if CM also breaks...what use is it then for Ramesh to know before hand? 😕

i agree. maybe viraj will do some tamasha in 50yc?? what if after knowing lt he asks kabir to sacrifice nisha for him as she loves him???
maybe only ramy knows about cm and its only fj. what about the spoilerwhich said sulee will run away with rj??😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

i agree. maybe viraj will do some tamasha in 50yc?? what if after knowing lt he asks kabir to sacrifice nisha for him as she loves him???

maybe only ramy knows about cm and its only fj. what about the spoilerwhich said sulee will run away with rj??😆

No...I think Nisha would never agree to go back to Viraj...and we have Ramesh to make that sure..😆

I too feel Ramesh would only know about CM and would confront KN soon. GF would confront only about FJ, and blame Kabir for all the losses then? I mean...all those RJs would cost in lakhs. 

SuLee running away would end the track..😆
Teogapi thumbnail

Ok..so then what stops Nisha from confessing and stop her dreaming? May be Saurav calls and tells about the jewels? 

Imagine FJ breaks...and cousins point at Sumit. And also the timeline...Wouldn't Ramesh immediately doubt that bag? May be SuLee does fill the bag with peetal ka bartan and hide the jewels somewhere...and hence Ramesh gets RDXd also?

idont think ramy will point fingers at sulee without proper proof.   i think he will be the one who will get some pakka proof while nauc will be trying to find something.
what if saurav calls and kabir reaches the ws to get him out and sumit reaches there with dadaji and blame kabir saurav for fj??/
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Could be...But if KN confesses...then CM wouldn't actually matter na? 😕

Don't talk about her dreams..😆

I swear.. Even though I'm a nibir fan n love them I don't want to see this dream sequence.. It's so irritating Too much to handle.. How can this b d tomboy nisha? Itna hridayparivartan kaise???
Teogapi thumbnail

No...I think Nisha would never agree to go back to Viraj...and we have Ramesh to make that sure..😆

I too feel Ramesh would only know about CM and would confront KN soon. GF would confront only about FJ, and blame Kabir for all the losses then? I mean...all those RJs would cost in lakhs. 

SuLee running away would end the track..😆

gf can make him work in gs as compensation. free ka naukar.😆
nisha will not agree but kabir will be guilty??😕