Moments of the day - 4/5 DT note pg 32.

Posted: 8 years ago
Today's Moments
1. Ramesh getting suspicious on Sumit was good. But he was too preoccupied with CM and hence didn't look like he thought something was wrong. Viren, suddenly from somewhere, comes taking Ramesh out stopping him from meeting KN...😡 

2. Cousins planning for Nisha's proposal was nice. Though I found how Jwala and Bunty to be the most excited ones in this to be a little odd. 

3. Best was how Nisha dropped hot coffee on Sumit's hand to take revenge for him hurting Dolly👏 Sumit would add this to his list also. 

4. Viraj has became way too delusional. He has got wedding attire for Nisha and is talking to his mom (kangan) and telling her bahu would be at home soon? 😕 I mean, even if Nisha accepts (assume), how does he think the family would accept him?

5. Cousins starting the game after Sumit left was good. So now, we are going to get "subtle romance" or "dream subtle romance" ? 
my saurabh is still trapped n heere they prty :p
Nisha does wonder na...Where is Saurav? Also...it's needed for the story..😆
I think that precap is a dream but first scene was really good 
KYAAA? Nisha did WHAT 😲
Rema your Nishu bro is here 😆
i am thinking will this prakash play a role somewhere???
Originally posted by -SH-

KYAAA? Nisha did WHAT 😲

Oh yes...That was awesome! Nishu Bro was back there. 

She actually sees Sumit strangling Dolly's hand...and later does this...Sumit jumps in pain...but Nisha doesn't let him near the fridge and says...This is how it would be when it pains...Never even think of hurting Dolly again.
Originally posted by -SH-

KYAAA? Nisha did WHAT 😲
precap mein she is blushy nisha again na... mm mode.😆 Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
Nisha dropping the coffee on sumit's hand to teach him a lesson was one of the best scenes today.
Can't wait for sumit to get exposed
Being a Nibirian am Ofcourse excited for the precap, though am sure it is a dream
Originally posted by Teogapi

i am thinking will this prakash play a role somewhere???

I thought about it for a moment too...I mean Ramesh and Viren seemed really happy about it...and Prakash has come from somewhere. May be Dubai and he knows VJ? 😕