time for suhani to get.......

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
AMNESIA. If she cnt remember these losers in her life no more doormat gopi bahu, no more sickRaj, no more somu, no more stupid dadi. We will get new people to see maybe suhani will get a new rich family who gets her nice clothes to wear, nice makeup. This is my last hope for seeing a diff less pathetic suhani. stupidRaj fans can also be happy they can show him dreaming about suhani, seeing her death all the time and crying and professing his love for her and he can day dream about going on a date with her, giving her flowers, seeing her at work. And then finally they can meet at a temple after a 100 hit and misses btw them and then they start sleeping as room mates again and the 1st thing suhani remembers of him is him saying 'shut up suhani, just shut up' and she runs awat. Lol a girl can dream of a better tomorrow cnt she. This stupid shows sucks
Originally posted by sandiab

AMNESIA. If she cnt remember these losers in her life no more doormat gopi bahu, no more sickRaj, no more somu, no more stupid dadi. We will get new people to see maybe suhani will get a new rich family who gets her nice clothes to wear, nice makeup. This is my last hope for seeing a diff less pathetic suhani. stupidRaj fans can also be happy they can show him dreaming about suhani, seeing her death all the time and crying and professing his love for her and he can day dream about going on a date with her, giving her flowers, seeing her at work. And then finally they can meet at a temple after a 100 hit and misses btw them and then they start sleeping as room mates again and the 1st thing suhani remembers of him is him saying 'shut up suhani, just shut up' and she runs awat. Lol a girl can dream of a better tomorrow cnt she. This stupid shows sucks

And it would be even better if Dadi and Ragmen are the cause of Suhani's amnesia, are made to feel responsible and guilty by everyone and for Suhani to have a complete change of character I'd give back to Macbeth's witches tenfold. 
I think Suhahi's new family should buy out Birlas and Birla mansion and keep Dadi and her chamchis as maids. Imagine dadi massaging Suhani's feet and Rags cleaning Suhani's bathroom. Yuvraj can be dadi's assistant because he will always be at dadi's feet
I'm all for this!! Is show ka kya se kya bana diya๐Ÿ˜ณ Sandia, tumhare muh main gheeshakkar๐Ÿค”
yes its time for suhani to get. if this will happen then i m very happy for her. but what use she nt to get. suhani , dumb yuvi ke sath rahke o bhi dumb ho gai hai. isliye she comeback bh.
YES YES YES!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Let this happen, please CVs. However, no chance of this happening till JerkMat fall in "love". ๐Ÿคข

Agree with everyone's inputs.
Originally posted by sandiab

if dat title is a fill in the blank sandi

my ans

*PREGNANT*

& I want all the dadi-fans on forum give a collective hai-toba *gasp*
Ot would be wonderful track...but unfortunately cvs wont do that coz their upper slot is empty..nothing is there under their skulls... ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†
It would be so great if Su forgets Yu...ahhh...Sandi... ๐Ÿค—
I have started imagining this too...
๐Ÿ˜†
Earlier i wanted a separation track...but now i want either one of them... ๐Ÿ˜†