Posted: 8 years ago
all know that Lord Hanuman is played by Nirbhay Wadhwa the Duhshasan fame of Starbharat and now people can see lord Krishna is played by gagan malik who had already played lord Rama in zee tv Ramayana but did anyone notice Suryadev here is played by same actor that played suryadev in starbharat 
so waiting for more coincidences 
What was the first episode like? 
Wow  A lot of coincidences๐Ÿ˜ณ
These days nirbhay is doing good roles after playing Dushasan like hakim khan and now hanuman.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The first episode is amazing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it was a very beautiful episode ...am glad to see finally hanumans Tv Serial..
this episode was soo mindblowing.. Am impressed by Nirbhay Wadhwa who portrays 
 hanuman ji ๐Ÿ‘

by the way the garurji looked ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to me
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by .Reshama. - 8 years ago
yes handsome Gaduda and also handsome Sudarshan too 
i was quite tired of Hanuman based shows coz already had seen a lot and all time dragging with imaginary stuffs and with ramayana story retelling and retelling
so i had never high hope but first episode of this show has approached differently 
with Krishna meeting Hanuman
Nirbhay is actually good actor now i got such serine he looked as Hanuman 
Originally posted by Patrarekha

i was quite tired of Hanuman based shows coz already had seen a lot and all time dragging with imaginary stuffs and with ramayana story retelling and retelling
so i had never high hope but first episode of this show has approached differently 
with Krishna meeting Hanuman
Nirbhay is actually good actor now i got such serine he looked as Hanuman 

I so hope they don't drag it. 
Finally got round to seeing it in the UK and I totally love it. English subtitles didn't kick in till after half an hour had gone which was annoying. 
jai shree raam, mere mitron, i missed the first epi, but, i will watch the repeat.