India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

6 months vs one episode

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Cvs gave us torture for the past 6 months because Yuvraaj Birla is not a man enough and had to plot divide and conquer techniques between the four witches in Birla mansion. Pratima, Sharad, both brothers, Suhani and even Snoopy went through torture being part of the drama and us innocent viewers learnt to give gaalis out of frustration. Even after 6 months the mission was not accomplished as it seems like Suhani did a wedding reversal and went back to her parents.

If CVs had "normal" brains, this could have been solved in one episode. Yuvraj should have been a man enough and shut up the botox queen by saying, no he will not marry the botox princess, he is very happy with his wife and will not tolerate the chandaal chaukadi insulting his wife or else...he will order Snoopy to feast on the excessive botox from of these ladies

Even Krishna knows how to protect his (ex) wife and there was nothing the botox queen could do to him. So, why are Birla boys so scared by Mrs Botox Birla??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairyManzzskanthanlittoosnolladeejagiAutumn.clarityNestleToulouse

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I think cvs are trying to put in the ideal typical bahu qaulities into our hero(if thats wat he is)...by  keep him as silent as possible and by making him plot and plan to solve such a simple mattr wen actually all he hs to do ws just say that "i don't luv soumya anymore..." Dead

Edited by littoos - 04 May 2015 at 9:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IKEAwizardskanthansuresh555nollaclarity

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by littoos

I think cvs are trying to put in the ideal typical bahu qaulities into our hero(if thats wat he is)...by  keep him as silent as possible and by making him plot and plan to solve such a simple mattr wen actually all he hs to do ws just say that "i don't luv soumya anymore..." Dead

Then they should dress him up in kanjivaram sarees, jewellery, sindoor etc and get him to say to botox dadi "Kaise kahoon, mujhe sharam aati hai, main ab pavitra nahin raha, main Suhani ke bacche ka baap banne wala hoon, kya ab Soumya ji mujhe apnaige?" LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kukkakaaligreenbutterflyappuaksartifacts

Kukkakaali Groupbie
Kukkakaali
Kukkakaali

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Then they should dress him up in kanjivaram sarees, jewellery, sindoor etc and get him to say to botox dadi "Kaise kahoon, mujhe sharam aati hai, main ab pavitra nahin raha, main Suhani ke bacche ka baap banne wala hoon, kya ab Soumya ji mujhe apnaige?" LOL

Rofl. That was so funny. Truely, Yuvraj should go get some backbone from somewhere. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555clarity

artifacts IF-Dazzler
artifacts
artifacts

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
LOL

OMG, Hilarious !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555clarity

greenbutterfly Senior Member
greenbutterfly
greenbutterfly

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

ROFL

Edited by greenbutterfly - 04 May 2015 at 4:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

IKEAwizard Senior Member
IKEAwizard
IKEAwizard

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Thank you for that rather unsettling yet hilarious image. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appuakssuresh555clarity

dunceHat Goldie
dunceHat
dunceHat

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
& who were those who screamed me out, haan haan haaan?

look yahaan pe assYu is gonna be mommed as well

now, what do you have to say for dat?

Go to top