Spoilers (Page 2)

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

TFSEmbarrassed

All this would happen within this 1 week?LOL 

I don't know how it will come off on the show..but from these written spoilers, Altunia's reaction to Razia-Yaldoz's betrothal sounds like an overreaction.LOL
friday ka spoiler nhi he abhiLOL altunia ko btayega kon mere to yehi smjh nhi a rhaLOL are toi he aadhi baat sach hogiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayna

TFSEmbarrassed

I don't know how it will come off on the show..but from these written spoilers, Altunia's reaction to Razia-Yaldoz's betrothal sounds like an overreaction.LOL
episode dekha? samjho usse pyar hogaya ROFL

Nope, not yet.LOL

Really? Already?LOL

SaynaFM

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

TFSEmbarrassed

Nope, not yet.LOL

Really? Already?LOL
yup LOL Training itni jaldi hogaayi toh pyar ka kya ROFL

...-Riya-...

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
After this nasir will be coronated and turkan will try to stop it again.(new spoiler for friday). So i wonder if they will show her married in one day. How come they show such important thing as razia's marriage in one episode? Cvs ne mera blood boil kar diya hain. Hope she only agrees to marry for now,i don't want yaldoz and razia coming to delhi as married couple.Dead
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HaremSultan

After this nasir will be coronated and turkan will try to stop it again.(new spoiler for friday). So i wonder if they will show her married in one day. How come they show such important thing as razia's marriage in one episode? Cvs ne mera blood boil kar diya hain. Hope she only agrees to marry for now,i don't want yaldoz and razia coming to delhi as married couple.Dead
yr tumhen kya hogya heConfused the spoiler says she agrees not that she gets married, i think she would return to delhi and then iltutmish won't agree on the marriage and thus yaldoz and qawachah would have a battle with iltutmish

Edited by overactor - 05 May 2015 at 12:23am
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
cvs showed yildiz as iltutmish's very close friend but they have to show their war so ye shadi drama ese hi insert krdiyaLOL

...-Riya-...

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by HaremSultan

yr tumhen kya hogya heConfused the spoiler says she agrees not that she gets married, i think she would return to delhi and then iltutmish won't agree on the marriage and thus yaldoz and qawachah would have a battle with iltutmish

Sch puche to waikai mera dimag kharab ho gaya hain. agar yaldoz ka koi reference hota history mein razia ke saath to surely bardasht kar leti but here its  all so stupidly shown. My uncle was saying real razia heaven mein se kahege abhe maze kar lo cvs aao upar tab batati hun.LOL sach keh rahe hun agar unhone inki marriage dikha de to sacchi and tv walon ka accha nahin hoga.Angryplz ask rohit regarding this, i hope its not too much .Ouch
...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged

TFSEmbarrassed

Nope, not yet.LOL

Really? Already?LOL
yup LOL Training itni jaldi hogaayi toh pyar ka kya ROFL

I am honestly surprised at the fast pace.Ermm But we should be glad that at least on the show several days have passed and not just 2-3 days like it was for us audience.LOL

I guess CVs want to quickly move towards Palace drama.Ermm

Go to top