Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

new FF (the child of love) (Page 6)

fattiwriter Senior Member
fattiwriter
fattiwriter

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessjazz

A tangled web indeed!  Sana seems to be interested in Varun, but he does not want to be disappointed by her not liking him!
Will Aaliya try to break off Sana's and Varun's attraction once she gets to know?

good vision jessjazzClap but wait a bit

fattiwriter
fattiwriter

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navjot7

nice
i donot have a positive feelings about aliya
thnx for pm

good navjot ...I hope you accepted the character now
Uarnkhui Senior Member
Uarnkhui
Uarnkhui

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Good part let see what will happen their life plz continue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fattiwriter

sweetydoll32 IF-Rockerz
sweetydoll32
sweetydoll32

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Amazing update dear please update soon

fattiwriter

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Superb part
loved it

fattiwriter

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
this time your update is so good,
loved it so much

fattiwriter

Alicia2012 IF-Dazzler
Alicia2012
Alicia2012

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I really love the new chapter 

fattiwriter

fattiwriter
fattiwriter

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged

chapiter 2 the meeting

episode 2

it is the day of the wedding feast ... the guests begin to arrive the bride in the lounge waiting for her future husband.. radha was very beautiful in her wedding dress with very beautiful jewelry...next to her Aliya dressed a lovely sari a festive color.. it's an opportunity to be beautiful to attract the intention of the man she loves ... each one waited the appearance of her Prince .. and after a few minutes Samrat and Varun arrive next to them their friends,Danvir.. the two friends lead the groom next to his future wife... Aliya looks at the charm of Varun who was in traditional costume.. she has never seen him like this ... more seductive than usual.. she approached him and said

-:hi  Varun how are you

-: I'm fine Aliya (he answers her out of respect) and you how are you

-: I'm very well I wait a friend who is not yet arrived (and before she finishes her sentence she sees her arrived and Varun hear saying  ) there she is  arrived

Varun raises his head gently, just out of curiosity to see this friend and the world stops before him.. he sees only a beautiful princess dressed in a very pretty red saree  her hair flew with the wind that accompanied her steps her dazzling smile ..she approaches to Aliya ... his eyes remained fixed a light that down and lets him see only this body who walked with small steps.. and a voice coming out of his deep to say (she is...!!) he recognize  her she is the girl about whom he did not stopped to think .. Aliya has not heard him as she has already advanced to host her friend.. Varun approaches to samrat saying

-: Looks samrat it's her, she's the girl of the cafeteria .. you know her and you did not tell me?

samrat look at who is talking his friend. and sees the same girl he saw recently he and his buddies, he sees her who move toward his sister and responds to the question of varun

-: I did not know her before but I think that she is the new friend of Aliya she told me about her, she is new in the city she comes from  USA.. but what a coincidence don't you think? (He said to him whispering) your destiny came by itself  takes this opportunity and go talk to her

Varun very happy he looks at Sana who spotted him among all guests, and has resumed her usual smile.. this time too he is not sure if it is for him or not.. the rituals start and ends with success, and now it is the time of the great feast which begins with tastings  foods and beverage  Varun leaves the groom and go to serve himself... alone in a corner his friend samrat is a groom and danvir busy with his girlfriend he sits at a table and he watchs the movements of sana ... next to her friend Aliya .. sana don't misses the looks of varun.. the two young girls sitting at the same table, looks at the same boy.. but varun's eyes saw only sana he did not even realize that Aliya stared at him .. not knowing who he looks at. Aliya thought these gazes was for her ... one second she thought Varun began to be interested at her ... but that happiness is not remain long sana breaks it by saying

-: You see the young man over there Aliya

-: Which young man there are several

-: this one who is over there  (looking at him) one who is all alone at that table

-: Oh? Varun he is the best friend of samrat, they are inseparable. he is the boy who... (she wanted to tell her the one who I told you about the one who I love.. but sana surprised her by telling her)

-: It is him Aliya it's the boy that I mentioned to you.. you remember? the one of the cafeteria.. the one who looked at me every time I like him a lot

Aliya's eyes look left and right for not to land on varun, hoping that it's not him which speaks sana ... she does not want to answer her she did not think that varun the boy she has always loved and for some years will come the day when her best friend falls in love with him ... she cannot accept that she does not imagine that sana be attracted by him and him too.. she wants to protect her love and not let someone steal it ... she sees it fly .. and said

-: Oh him ... don't approaches him (she said in a protective air) heu ... I mean he will make you suffer. he is a charmer he plays with the feelings of girls .. he thinks only fun with them and when he likes a girl he does everything to make her fall and leave her thereafter.. forgets him

Sana said nothing  continuing to look at Varun because she cannot lower her eyes ... she likes him a lot and she wants to know him .. she does not believe what said Aliya because she feels she will have a great story with him ... varun noticed the looks of sana  and he is sure now that it is him who she always looked at, he is alone at the table. .. she looks at him and makes him a smiles.. he will not let escape this occasion he takes a drink and approaches her she sees him approached remains nailed in her place and expected the following.. varun finished his steps to her gives her the glass and said

-: can I sit ?

with a lovely smile of joy she takes the glass that he brought her ... made him a sign to sit

-: You are the new friend of Aliya? (he looks aliya and smiles) I am varun

-: Yes I know and you are also the boy of the cafeteria.. I am sana delighted to meet you

they forget the presence of Aliya ... they exchange looks and smiles ... touched by this gesture aliya Prfert go

the things are made.. varun has had the courage to approach sana. the girl he wanted alot and he dared not approach ... now she is there next to him he decided to not let her go ... he passes all the time of the party did not want to leave her one second he brought her to drink he  invited her to dance and finally he offers to accompany her home with his car ... sana accepts and goes with him ... got to her house varun sees its immensity and there he understands that she is rich he said

-: It's your house you are ...

-: Rich you mean (sana does not like to see her like that) it's my father who is rich ... I'm just a simple girl

varun made a smile, very happy with what she just tell him when he saw her the first time he did not know she was rich, he loves her simple and he wants her that way .. . he holds her hand and said

-: Listen sana it is neither the place nor the time to talk about that but I want to tell you something (she looks at him and expects to what he will say) when I saw you get in cafeteria for the first time, I saw in you a pretty young girl with a beautiful smile ... I did not know who you were or what you were doing ... and I wanted to approach you ... I like you sana I want to know you more

-: When I went to the cafeteria it was for you ... I saw you in the street I liked you I also want to know you varun

in this place the night fell no witnesses.. just the breath of a little wind and the stars shining in the sky begins the love story of sana and varun

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshaeysrsan12sangeethbalalovebadhanbrinnyUarnkhuigurfanzarnaushiGudiyalovesguruarshi_sarunjosnirmalashiv456smatAlicia2012Lily30candyjanbluesky10nadiafarjanaAMAR_LOVEsuji5dhanyacsweetydoll32meniranjana00zafiphillips_2909hajrjeb1Diva_Akorshiameena671sarunsashasinghheemasomaniIreena7Linsie-DZ-

Go to top