Fan Fictions

new FF (the child of love) - Page 31

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
this is sana mistake... for not finishing it...
now she blame varun easily...

sana is weak...
in herself and in a relationship...
even after know everything...

i dont like what sana is doing to herself

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it thank you for pm.
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part...
aliya so cheap...
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Kitna amazing updates hai 
I read all the missed updates dear 
Mein phirse miss karrongi as I going on vacation 
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear please update soon..
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent  update 
Thanks for the pm 
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant update thanks for the pm
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
evil aliya...plz give a two tight slap
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 5 the truth
episode 8

Varun  snatches his wife from this place which caused her grief  and where she did not want to come but it was he who has reassured her saying that he'll be with her ... in her bedroom  with her nightgown wore for her husband Sana approaches the bed Varun's eyes admired this beautiful silhouette he holds out his hand and said

-: Come here next to me

she obeys her husband goes next to him he caresses her cheek  and confesses his regret

-: I'm really sorry  that this evening was over like that  it was me who forced you to go there  I want you to have a good time

-: I forgot Varun I know you have nothing did I am here with you I don't need a party  to have a good time ... but tell me  why you brought me here

-: What you mean... responds Varun who did not understand her question...it's our home here

-: No ... she said smiling ... it's not what I meant... why we are not went to take the kids

a huge smile on the lips eyes shining with desire his body approach her and responds to her concern  whispering

-: I wanted to continue what we started on the terrace... he approaches his lips to meet his own... the children are with your mother  I called her to ask her to keep them that night she takes good care of them  and you're free to take care of your husband

for make her forget today's incident Varun offers her all night the great love to his wife to prove his loyalty... Sana cannot think otherwise she yields to herdesires  and those of her husband and spent again one of the best night of her life

the new temptation to Aliya to sow doubt and jealousy in the heart of Sana failed... she thinks Varun is very in love with his wife and nothing  can force him to leave her and that Sana believes too much at the fidelity of her husband and she canot think  he could betray her... she does not accept the defeat her soul is dirtied by jealousy  and desire for revenge ... she cannot live quiet as Varun and sana are together...it became her obsession and this time she thought to leave a proof to sana  forshe believes that varun is not the man that she thought

few beautiful moments  that Varun has passed with his wife barely recovered after a long break  and the concerns begins again... after discovering that none of them has voluntarily leave the other and after taking again their love life and the problems resumes... the doubt install itself again because Aliya  would not let this beautiful story  be rebuild

this beautiful day Varun wakes again in the arms of his wife ... Sana opens her eyes breathing of her husband on her face she surprises him to looked at her as if he had justdiscover her

-: good morning ...she said politely... why you look at me like that

-: I catch up every day of these last years which Ihave not looked at you even when you were here with me I could not looked at you... the memories come back to him he continues... there are only a few days I have really found you I have found our love and I feel that we are never left ourselves  but I regret the years past that I was not toyour side

-: the Most important we're together now... she reassures him

-: Sana ...! he said affected... promises me that despite what will happen  you always will believe in my loyalty  and my love for you

-: Why you telling me this... caressing his cheek touched by his words... I still believe in your fidelity

-: That what happened yesterday with Aliya can resume I think she is not ready to let go

she looks at him she saw fear in his eyes  which worried him  may be he knows that Aliya is not going to stop there  he does not know what she prepared  and he said nothing... for reassure him she approaches her lips to kiss his cheek .. and to have more  he has not take long to reach her lips also...time takes them but Varun remembers that he has to go to work and he cut short his kiss

this day Sana spends it with her mother... before going to work Varun took her there near her children  and at night he will recover his family...and he goes happy and confident  that his concern is can be finish  and his life take again its way ... Aliya don't think like him last night at the party he has reject her and he went after his wife  who left furious... another gesture from her part  and this great relationship will betear up  Aliya understood that and decided not to stop ... after the end of the morning Varun leaves his work to go lunch with his wife he had called her on the phone  and he invited her to the restaurant he wants to enjoy  as long as there is his mother in law who can keep his children .. Sana accepts this invitation  and goes to  the restaurant for waiting her husband ... a surprise waits varun at the exit Aliya is there  she sees him she approchre

-: waits Varun I want to talk to you

-: I'm sorry I don't have time my wife is waiting forme... he said as he walked to his car

-: Why you flees me varun I just want to talk with you

-: Listens Aliya...he said opening the car door... we have nothing to say you and me go home...well he gets in his car

She opens the car door and she also gets in the car to keep him from leaving she wants to take the time may be for preventing him to go with his wife

-: Out of my car... told her varun... I'm late Sana is waiting for me

-: Lets her wait you have to listen to me

-: What do you want from me... varun gets angry... it is not enough what you did yesterday...out of the car please

Aliya refuses to get out of the car she approach more to varun she steals him a kiss in cheek too close to his mouth and she said

-: I love you varun and I will never leave you quiet

Varun pushed her out of him furious

-: What are you trying to do Aliya ... he told her wiping his cheek ... you have become crazy

-: yes Varun Crazy about you ... and if you don't accept my love I will destroy your life

-: You threaten me Aliya? out of my car the mistake I made with you is that I did not unmask you to your family? thanks to Sana who prevented me ... but if you still retry once  it will be me who will tell everyone what you did

-: You will regret varun I promise   if you are not to me you will not be to some one else

-: Accept the reality ... said varun... and let us live quiet ... if you were not the sister of my friend I would have denounced you to the police for harassment ... gets out of my car I'm late

Varun looks furious said nothing  he wait her to out of his car to leave ... Aliya got what she wanted she left the car insured and lets him go after some minutes  a young man approaches her andgives her a camera

-: thereis all the photos

-: You took the pictures that I asked you

-: Yes I took everything...he told her and she expectsthe recompense

Aliya gives him a envelope containing money  and said

-: takes that and disappears you don't know me  and you never saw me

Aliya  has hiredthe boy to take intimate photos of her and Varun with what she decided  to destroy this relationship which made her so hard she thinks this time is good  she goes home and waits for the moment to act

after this mishap  which caused an harm inside to varun  he goes to his appointment with his wife  he is late of a half hour... along the road  he thinks  at what it's happened with Aliya and wonders if he will tell Sana... a disgust bother him he decided to say nothing  he does not want to worry her more than that he looks in the mirror of his car to wipe the red trace that left Aliya on his cheek  and take again the road Sana begins to worry in the restaurant her husband is very late  but at the time she take the phone to call him he comes he finds Sana in ananxiety state her pale face where fear is draw

-: I'm sorry Sana of the delay  I had an impediment

-: I was going to call you I was afraid that some thing bad was happened to you

-: I'm here with you now ... he thinks of what happened with Aliya  an image that does not leave his mind and continuous... nothing will happened to me

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part...
this aliya is too much...