Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fattiwriter

smat IF-Dazzler
smat
smat

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Fantastic update 
she needs to tell him about her being pregnant  before anything seriously goes wrong with their relationship.

Can't stand Aliya Angryit looks like she will create a miss understanding between them 

Thanks for the pm Clap

fattiwriter

fattiwriter Senior Member
fattiwriter
fattiwriter

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

chapiter 3 disappointment and separation

episode 1

Aliya seeking a way to separate varun from sana beforeshe announce him her pregnancy... it remains before her only Hira varun'ssister

Hira is very in love with Lalit the younger brother ofAliya and Samrat she is madly in love with him she is ready to do everything toget him to her and Aliya is aware of her feelings she saw her eyes when shecame home... to get what she wants  shestarts,a diabolical plan  Aliya  is transformed of a faithful and affectionatefriend to a dangerous devil she wants to manipulate Hira  to help her to bring her plan in execution shevisits her at home to speak with her

-: listens Hira I'll be direct with you... you are inlove with my brother Lalit I know

-: Yes (Hira said lowering her head)

-: My parent seeks him a girl to marry and I thoughtof you

-: It is true Aliya  and your parents what they said.. and he is agreed

-: My parents do not know yet and I think he likes youtoo

-: thank you Aliya for thinking of me you help me much

-: If you really want me to help you (told her Aliyadirect) helps me you too

-: Yes of course tell me how I can help you

-: As you love my brother I too love your brother andI want him

Hira finds herself in a difficulty because she knowthat she cannot help aliya her brother is not free and she does not think helikes her. she responds hardly

-: You know my brother is in relation with a girl, Ithink he is in love with her and he does not want to leave her

-:if you like Hira my parents will find another girlfor Aalit

- :Why are you doing this why do you give me hope andyou resume it

-: I want Varun leaves Sana (said Aliya with herdangerous air) and it is only you who can help me if you do not want it doesnot matter I find another solution and you, you'll lose my brother

Hira finds herself caught in front of the blackmail ofAliya she wants Lalit but she does not want to hurt her brother she thinks amoment then she said to Aliya

-: Tell me what you want me to do

Hira accepts the proposal of Aliya ..she is sad becauseshe will betray her brother but the blind love drives her to do it.. she asks Aliyato promise that her brother will not be sad and this separation will not affecthim and Aliya reassures her  and confirmsher that she will be at his side to make him forget then she explained her plan

-: All you have to do is send a message in sana'sphone  with the phone of your brother theday he returned from his travel and before he speaks to sana but after  that you have to delete the message and I'lldo the same on my side I want your brother forgets sana and not try to see heragain

Aliya wrote on a paper the message that must be sentto  sana and awaits the execution of herplan in two days ... unhappy, tears in eyes Hira leaves the house of Aliya herheart torn for what she will be undergo to her brother but she thinks "Varun has always had girls this is not what he lacks another girl will make himforget Sana but I always loved Lalit and if I lose him I will no love..excuseme Varun  if I caused your pain for sometime"

after a week of absence Varun returns home during hisfew days he called Sana daily there is no suspect that there will be aproblem.. but the things overbalanced and the disappointment settles in heartsof two lovers Varun arrives at home very late.. all the path he could not talkwith Sana his phone is discharged he had forgotten to charge up before leavinghe returned to his room puts his phone to charge and enters the bathroom towash.. hira benefits the opportunity takes HIS phone  and executes the order of Aliya  and she wrote the message for Sana

"listens Sana I reflected very well.. these few days away from you proved to methat I was wrong about my feelings for you.. I'm not in love with you I metanother girl during my trip and I ask you not to call me forget me and does nottry to reach me because I don't will answer to your call "then she deletes the message and returns to her room while this time Aliya iswith sana at her home to continue her plan, Sana  spoke of Varun  and that he should be arrived home and she wasmissed him a lot.. she hears the ringing of her phone and looks at the messageshocked tears flow from her eyes she looks Aliya and said nothing

-: What is it there's Sana?.. Aliya said as if shedoes not understand and which hides well her true face.. there is a problem

-: It is varun (sana says crying) I don't believe whathe just sent me

Aliya took the phone and see the message she is happy becauseher plan is in good way.. but does not show her joy to her friend she said

-: How dare he tell you this I knew it.. I tell you thathe was not serious I knew he was going to leave you one day

-: No Aliya don't say that it might be a mistake Imust call him

-: To tell him what his message is clear he told younot to call him and he found another girl

-: Why he did this to me .. sana cries tearing the heart.. I did everything for him I gave myself to him what will happen to me now..  what I'm going to do with this baby ... shetouches her belly

Sana depressed a lot don't realized what happens to hershe really believes that Varun wants to get rid of her and her friend Aliyaconfirms that... she goes into her bathroom and locks herself for some minutesduring which Aliya benefits to write a message to Varun"these few daysthat separated me from you allowed me to reflect to our history and theproposal of my father I realized that I did not love you enough may be it wasjust an attraction I don't want to waste my time here I'm going back to USA nearto my father forget me I know that is Easy for you and don't even try to callme because I'll not respond" Varun out of his bathroom after hearingthe ringing his phone he reads the message and the earth begins to turn aroundhim.. he does not believe what he read he calls on her phone  but Aliya kept it because she knew he wouldcall.. and each time he calls she stopped the call... this message hasdisrupted Varun he call his friend Samrat and asked to see him he tells him thestory and shows him the message

-: her message is clear Varun... she does not wantyou.. forget her

-: How can I forget her Samrat after what I lived withher I love her I cannot live without her (he resumes his mind and continuous)I'll see her tomorrow maybe she will change her opinion

Sana locked herself an hour in the bathroom she getsout after having wiped her tears and decided to call Varun asking forexplanations but Aliya don't let her  shedoes not want her plan fails

-: How you can call him after what he did forget him

-: How can I forget him Aliya this child will alwaysremind me (by putting her hand on her belly)

Abha Sana's mother who was outside the room heard the conversation shocked pushesthe door and enters

-: What is this child's story Sana what have you did?

full of tears Sana does not respond to her mother justlook at her and beg her by eyes to forgive her this serious mistake that shehas just committed.. her mother insists that she speaks to her and asks forexplanation.. she tells her story with Varun and the message she just receivedfrom him.. Abha upset think of what people may say about her daughter and herreputation and finds only one solution before her

-: Your father has left us the ticket for USA.. earlytomorrow morning we leave this country

Sana tries to explain to her mother the situation shedoes not want to leave she wants to stay and solve the problem with Varunbecause she does not understand why he did this she tries to convince her tostay but her mother refuses. she confiscated her phone for that she don't callhim. she asks her to go to sleep and prepare for tomorrow... all is over forSana she must now confront her fate and live her problem and assume her mistakealone... on his part Varun awaited the morning to get up to go to Sana's homeand ask her for an explanation.. why she suddenly left him and without reason..he does not believe all was very well together.. they talk every day during hisabsence it's simply once he did not call her and everything changes.. he goesto Sana house and find nobody for have an answer he goes to his friend Samratto get an answer to his questions with aliya

-: She's gone to USA with her mother

-: What happened so she changes her mind like that..her father force her!! she told me she will not want to leave

-; I do not know Varun (said Aliya by being sad) shetold me that she does not like life here and nothing retains her in thiscountry

-: Nothing retains her? and me she forgot our history?

-: I do not know Varun but Sana is not what you think

-: what Do you mean by she is not what I think

-: Nothing ... in truth Varun..  Sana cannot stay with one boy all her life shemust change, it's she who told me that

it's over for Varun.. sana is gone he tried to callher several times but her phone is always put out  it is her mother who keep it, very sad hefalls into a depression

Edited by fattiwriter - 17 May 2015 at 11:14pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshaeySnigdha92brinnyssdewi83UarnkhuiAlicia2012shiv456zebaliSirenMitrasmatAMAR_LOVEsuji5dhanyacmeniranjana00phillips_2909hajrbluesky10Lily30candyjanjeb1Diva_Akorshiameena671heemasomaniIreena7Linsie-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
beautiful update 

fattiwriter

jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome update