new FF (the child of love) - Page 12

Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update loved it thank you for pm.
Don't like Aliya 
Hope his sister tell the truth to Varun or to Aliya brother. 
Wow great story please update soon 
I'm really looking forward to your next part of your story 
Fantastic update 
Thanks for the pm 
so aliya played it well... and situations...

force for the break up...
i hate aliya...not forgiving for her

chapiter 3 disappointment andseparation

episode 2

the world changes for Sana and Varun.. they don't understand why all this is happened.. they does not know who is the cause of their separation and have no doubt.. Sana cried days and days.. on one side her father who too blamed her for the mistake she did, and decided that his daughter would never return to india  especially with a child who has no father..and the other side Varun who she believed her great love she trusted him she did not think he was going to betray her one day she thinks he left her for return to his former life.. at first she wanted to ask him she wanted to hear him say "no it is not true it is a misunderstanding I will not leave you" but when she thinks about that message she believes in what she saw she cried until the daywhen she saw her belly grow and she gave herself another reason to live.. she think only of this little thing who lives inside her a part of her beloved and who makes her remember every day Varun who she don't want to forget

Varun also cried the separation of Sana the things aremixed in his head... at first he thought that it is only his fault... he thinks she left him because of his past... he don't eat any more like before and don't smile.. and above all he stopped his whole activity he loved... even the girl he wants to see none of them... his mother was worried for him and she talks toher other children.. Hira feels guilty for having inflicted this pain to her brother sometimes she wanted to tell him everything  especially after those months past and she sees her brother who has not forgotten Sana he lives with her shadow and he remember all the times he spent with her.. she wants to throw herself at his feet and say "I am sorry my brother, but I'm the cause of your wound" .. but she did not she fears for her relationship with Lalit  who took a good path... and months pass  Sana gave birth to a beautiful little boy who look like his father his name is Sohail it's the name she chose with Varun once when they were together and spoke of the children they will have ... Sohail and Adil for boys and Tara for a girl ...funny choices!! but they wanted to have two boys and one girl Sana remembers all that  and she like ... after her childbirth  Sana left home of her parents and lives alone with her son .. she could not bear the looks of her father on this little boy..because Shashi has not yet accepted this reality and everything, because Sohail's father is unknown to him .. Sana works for meet the needs of her son she lives only for him he is her life it is the only thing  which reminded her Varun and the great love she had with him she is not angry against him she still loves him because she knowhe really loved her one day even if he has changed now and she also know that this little boy is the fruit of their love she does not see him as an error

Varun  continued his life too.. not forgetting Sana she remained engraved in his heart ... he livesin his apartment  so that he remembersher every day  ... every morning when hegets up he looks at her photo in his phone and think of all the times he lived with her and to this day, where she was totally to him  contrariwise to her..he is very angry against her he does not understand how she was able to withdraw this day of her memory and he never understood why she left him by that way.. but he always hopes see her again sometimes he call on her phone just to hear her voice he keeps the phone for a moment on his ear and hear her repeat "who is it" until she hangs up...he call in unknown so that she does not recognize him... his parents are too worry for him after four years he stayed always the same.. he refuses to marry or to approach another girl he lives with memory of his beloved something inside him repeated to him to wait... despite Aliya's attempts  to attract him to her but he did not even want to look at her like a girl in love... and one day his mother told him

-: You are thirty years now my son  and you have to think about getting married

-: I'm not ready Mom I don't want to get married nowor later

his mother does not know the history of Sana she neverknew that her son has lived a great love followed by a terrible deception she tries to understand the reason for his refusal but gets nothing and she said

-: One day or the other you will should be married myson... and girls I know a lot you choose  and I will make the demand

-: I want no one mom, please  not talk to me about this

dessu by the response of her son Gerima Varun's mother confides to her son to get an answer.. Rahas knows the story of his brother he knew by Samrat one day so who was despairing  seeing his friend like that

-: Listens mom ... he responds to her anxiety ... I'll tell you what happens ... Varun does not go well and that for four years he loved a girl who left him without reason and he will not forget

-: What !! My son has lived all that and I did not seeanything ... I must do something,

Gerima is very sad after hearing the story that has lived her son.. she wants to see his smile she wants him to forget thisgirl who broke his heart and decided to find for  him a girl who makes him forget.. and decidedto talk to her daughter ... Hira who is married now with Lalit  the brother of Aliya..  she has never forgotten the evil she did toher brother and think always to repair this error.. but she do not know how todo and when her mother tells her of Varun's marriage she jumps at the chance

-: Aliya is a good girl mom why don't you ask her for him

Aliya's happiness has arrived Hira owes her this.. evenif she broke the heart of her brother but it is thanks to Aliya she is married today with the man she loved.. and she wants to offer her the same happiness trying to approach her to Varun, hoping that it is she who will make him forget his grief

-: Aliya!! ..Varun says to his mother when she wasproposed her to him.. I never thought of her that way she is like a sister tome

-: Yes but she is not your sister and she is a good girl

"aliya !!" think Varun she is his friend's sister and more than that she was the best friend of Sana shewill remind him all the time he cannot endure it.. he refused to marry her..and he made  understand  his mother but she asks him to know herbefore making his decision he refused and said to his mother he will nevermarry with her.. but Gerima does not stop there she asks for help from Aliya

-: tell me my daughter !! what do you think of my son Varun

-: Varun !! .. .. responds  Aliya by lending a false air ashamed ... whyyou tell me about him

Gerima noticed this air and believes it true she thinks it's real then she responds

-: I'll tell you ... I thought of Varun's marriage andI have chosen you but I don't hide.. he does not want marry at all.. I ask youtoday to make him change his mind

this is an opportunity for Aliyah to come closer moreto Varun... she accepts the proposal of Gerima and approaches him and theirrelation becomes more solid Aliya think she succeeded but for Varun  Aliya is just a friend to whom he can tellhis sorrows... he tells her about everything except of Sana because he speaksto no one about her... he lives with her image and it is enough for him.. but Aliya benefits of this rapprochement to initiate another plan which will force Varun to marry

four years already that Sana lives in USA her son grew up he is three years old now... life is very nice for her to see her kid growup before her but unhappy that she sees him away from his father. and above allin his situation sohail is sick he sulfur leukemia this disease sana lives it since one year... she took her son to the greatest doctors of the country and alltold her the same thing

"Your son needs a transplant of bone marrowwe don't have much compatible donors he may stay like this years.. someoneclose of his family must be a donor for him "... but aclose family he has only his mother and Sana made the analysis and she is not compatible she asked her doctor how to do

-: Two people may be compatible with him his father ora brother  if not you should wait foryears maybe he will not survive until then

-: He is my only son...Sana says to the doctor... andhis father we are separated since  long  and it is in india

-: Listen...the doctor talks to her seriously... if youwant the survival of your son leave your problems in side and contact his fatherI think he's the only one who can save him

Sana think for what the doctor told her it's not easyto take a decision after all these years she spent away from Varun.. she will have to see him again and ask him the help but her love of mother forced her totake this step she thinks about her son she takes him one night in her arms andsaid

-: I am forced to take a decision my son you are allmy life and I want to see you grow up I have to go ask your father to help usand I don't know if what I will do is the right solution for us I'll all clashed for you...she hugs him very strong against her crying, and she even speaks... "even if he pushes me or he refuses I must implore him "...she raises her head and continuous... my god give me a sign

the tears of his mother wets his cheek...Sohail leavesthe arms of his mother and runs to her room and then he comes back with Varun'sphoto which was on the table to Sana's room he gives to his mother and told her

-: papa ... then he kisses the photo

Sohail know his father Sana has never hidden hisexistence she explained to him that his father was forced to stay in India forhis work ... Sohail like his father even if he does not saw him Sana takes thegesture of her son for a sign and understands that she must return to India

I hate this aliya and varun's sister.. They are soo mean and selfish I really wish everyone should know their deed..And i want sana to contact varun directly and not via aliya... Awesome update dear please update soon
Loved the update 👏
Thank you for the pm 🤗
Hope Sana contacts Varun direct and not Aliya