Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the update 👏
Thank you for the pm 🤗
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow what an amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
Edited by ameena671 - 8 years ago
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I really enjoyed reading your story so much 
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update thanks for the pm
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part...
sana still uncomfortable...
samrat and danveer now knows varun's secret...
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Hope they sort the misunderstanding then they will able to move forward really soon.
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update 
Thanks for the pm 
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Why don't he confess his love and talk to her straight? He can at least tell her that he loves her and doesn't want her to leave and never expected her to leave at first place and try to assure her abt their relationship .. Awesome update dear please update soon
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Banner was beautiful.
Sad he is innocent.
But al is deviL.
Tf pm.
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
chapiter 4 finding
episode 5

The days pass and two months now they married.. Varun continues to live his life with his beautiful dream and Sana to believe always thathe abandoned her one day.. and that he will abandon her soon even if some times she feels his love to her ... she knows how he is when he is very close to her a tender husband who offers all his love ... he has never obliged her to do what she does not want when he feels that she is not ready to touch her he stay away and patient leaving her find again her desire ... even if Varun is like that with her she cannot prevent herself thinking about the past and its pain she is afraid of the day of separation  which approaching  and try not to think about it

Two months elapsed ... Varun returns one day from his work he is very happy today.  he spent abeautiful night with her ... a gift in his hand for his wife he tries to attract her towards him he approaches in theliving room he finds no one.  usually  when he comes home  his son is there  waiting his arrival  to throw  himself  into his arms happy to see his father ... but now an empty no breath no movement  the house is empty he thinks "Where isSana!!  maybe she went out with Sohail !!it's late and the night will fall  I must join them" he takes his phone  and calls her

-: Sana !! where are you  I came home and there is nobody  here

-: We are with my mother Varun... she answers him with a voice shaking

he feels sadness in her voice he asks

-: What happened to aunt  she is sick?

-: No she is not sick ... she cries then she continues... it's over Varun... she cannot keep talking  she hangs up

-: What !! what's ended Sana !! Sana !! ... she has already hung up

"What is happening why she said this ... what is ended" hegoes in the bedroom  look in the wardrobe she took all her clothes "she left? but why? "... Varun is annoyed ..." No she cannot go like that for no reason !! this time she must give me an explanation "and he goes to join her at her mother's house... got there Sohail  seeing him throws himself into his arms he carries his son and think "I cannot deprive myself of this happiness when I get home my son runs to me" he kisses him andsaid

-: Where is your mom ... Sohail directs his finger up Varun goes up join his wife she is in the room with her mother who tries to convince her to return to her husband

-: He has not asked you to leave why you left your house

-: He will ask me soon Mom.. I know he has no reason to stay with me now

Varun enters the room puts down his son and said

-: What is it there's Sana !! why you left?

she looks at him the tears in her eyes and saidnothing  she did not want to talk infront her son... her mother understands  she goes out of the room and takes Sohail with her ... Varun sits down next to Sana on the bed and repeat

-: Why you left  without telling me? there is a problem?

-: it's over Varun!!! all is finished

-: what's finished ... he did a small silence . time to think  then continues ... you abandon our project

-: I'm pregnant ... Varun

Varun  don't know if he must to be happy or sad his wife is pregnant he'll have another child  but it means that the mission is completed  they will have to separate "the first time she's gone because she was pregnant ... varun think ... and she did not want tell me I will not let her go for the same reason I have to stay with her to support her  I promised his mother "he takes her hand to cover it and says happy

-: It is a very good news Sana ... why are you so sad

Sana puts her hand on Varun's hand which  warmed hers and she responds with a smile  that hides her heavy grief

-: No I'm not sad, just that the mission is over, and you're free now

-: The mission is not finished yet ... Varun says ...it just start ... heu... !! I mean now you need me more ... I have to stay with you until the birth of the baby

-: But you had told me that we marry just for that child now that it is there you will relive your life that you have begun and me too.

he don't want tell her you are my life he don't want tell her I want stay with you because he does not know if she thinks like him or not ... these few days they shared together very close to each other  made him understand that he cannot live without her... but can be  it does not make her this effect... to keep her  he made her understand that he will stay with her until the end until the healing of their son Sana feels that Varun wants to help her maybe he feels remorse maybe he feels bad  after being informed that she was pregnant when he left and now he wants to repair this error by staying with her.

-: Listen Sana ... what we started we have to finish ... I want us to stay together for a moment for this child and until Sohail's healing ... I have not started another life  I want to continue this one ... and I want you back with me at home

Sana happy for this answer agrees to go home with her husband

Varun's life resumes its run up he tries to take care of Sana he promised to support her he accepts his new life of devoted husband and father he only needs to see Sana happy  even if he no longer sleeps at her side in the same room of course because the purpose of marriage is succeeded he sleeps in the living room on the couch thinking  she no longer needed him and she thinks he will not want to continue.

during this period he becomes too absent from his family who begins to worry ... after his marriage he made less visit to his parents ... and now that Sana is pregnant  he spends more time with her he wants to adapt to his new life but his family was starting to complain one day his father calls him and said

-: What happens Varun we longer see you... your mother is worried

-: No dad it is my job which takes all my time and atnight I'm tired I prefer to rest

-: And your parents you don't count visit them ... come to dine tonight at home and spend the night with us your mother wants you

-: Yes dad I would come for dinner

he does not count sleep with his parents  he does not want let Sana alone at night  he does not tell him anything  at the moment  and not to let the suspicion he accepted this invitation ... he told Sana  he would like to spend some time with his mother  because he miss her

-: don't return late please ... ask Sana ... I fear alone

-: Yes ... he reassures her with a pleasant smile happy for her anxiety

while Varun  spends his evening with his mother Sana remains alone she puts her son in his bed and waits for the return of her husband...  she did not expect to sleep in his arms but just his presence reassures her it's late and he did not comehome someone knocks on the door Sana afraid and will not open  no one know that Varun is married she looks through the hole of the door and she sees Aliya  who came to Varun because there's a long time she has not seen Sana understands nothing "Aliya !! what she is doing here and how she knows where Varun lives !! " why Aliya is here what she does with Varun... Sana did not open the door  and waits in the house in silence  her son asleep... after some minutes Varun comes finds Aliya in front of the door  and she hears him telling her

-: What are you doing here Aliya it is very late

Aliya  had suffered from the absence of Varun she did not understand why he disappeared from her life without telling her anything she drinks some glasses and goes to see Varun

-: I came to see you there is long time you did not call me  and you don't even responds to my call

-: I'm busy in the moment with my work ... Varun responds softly for fear that Sana hears ... go home it's late

-: Why you speak softly? you are afraid that someone hears us

-: Neighbors are asleep I don't want to make noise

Aliya does not hold water Varun has noticed that she has a few drinks she tries to approach him  he refuses and made some steps backward

-: You drank Aliya

-: Just a little  because I miss you ... she tells him ... let me go at your apartment to rest

Varun refuses to let Aliya go home he does not want that Sana misunderstood the situation and he hopes she sleeps  and she heard nothing... but Sana heardeverything and she saw everything  she does not understand what is happening she wondered if there was a relationship between them ... but Aliya her best friend who always told her to be careful from Varun

-: No ... he answers to Aliya .. I'll take you home

Varun led Aliya at home... Sana disappointed returned to her room  she is shocked by what shehas seen ..Varun leaves Aliya at her home and returns home he wonders if Sana heard some thing he goesto the room he opens the door and found her asleep he takes a breath because he thought she is sleeping and he goes to sleep on the couch  Sana she does not sleep she said nothing ofwhat she saw and heard she leaves things as they are and think Varun  remade his life and that's why he did not insist to sleep with her... she is not anger against him she did not blame him  but what hurts her was that this person is her friend  to whom she had confided everything... she decided to keep it secret and forget what she saw and continue her life until the end... but Varun don't think like her he wants tolive with her to the end of his breath  he continued to love her in silence see her move before him  it isenough for him ... some times he want to take her in his arms and confess herthis love  but he is afraid that she rejected.

Edited by fattiwriter - 8 years ago