Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks for the pm...

fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
chapiter 2 the meeting

episode 5

the words of aliya harasses sana they wake her in the middle of the night and  leads her in a pond of thoughts... she leaves her bed.. stands up in front of her window and thinks about what she said "don'ttrusts him too much, even if he loves you today he will change one day "shedoes not believe that varun will do that... she know he loves her.. but sheeven scared.. she wants to get rid to this fear..  to live her love in peace and at the sametime continue her history with him ... one day like all other days they meetsat the cafeteria take a cup of tea together.. but this time before leaving onegirl approaches the couple and said

-: Hi varun !! How are you? it's been long time onedid not see you.. I miss you enormously (bothered by this gesture but varunanswers to the girl)

-: Hi nina I'm fine thank you (avoided her gaze fornot to permit her to say more)

-: You don't present me  your new girlfriend she is how much after me..let me think .. the tenth!! and when you gonna let her!! soon? because I wantto take again our relationship

varun cannot answer he looks at sana's face which burnswith anger.. the girl just spoil his evening that he wanted spend with her.. helooks very edgy at the girl . then look again sana who begins to have tears inher eyes and who is hurt by what has happened.. she gets up and leaves leavingvarun alone who tried to retain her

-: Sana wait.. don't go away (but she does not hearhim and out of the cafeteria)

-: Why did you do that (says varun to nina) she isimportant for me (then he runs to catch his Love)

nina was the last girlfriend of varun he left her beforemeeting sana she never accepted this separation and when Aliya contacted herand asked her to surprise varun and sana she did not refuse. it was anopportunity for her to take vengeance at him. and an opportunity for aliya toplant doubt in the heart of sana

varun catches sana in the street he grabs her arm andsaid

-: Sana!! wait don't go away lets me explain

-:  what willyou explain varun  (she said withdrawingher hand which holding her arm) there is nothing to explain the things areclear I have too seen and heard too much, if you had not hurt this girl shewill not come talk to you like that

Varun puts his hand on the cheek Sana saying

-: Come with me.. we go to a quiet place to talk

-: No I'm not going anywhere with you (she backs awaybackwards) I understood varun the girls for you are nothing just a hobby andthe time  with me stops here

-: No don't say that sana please (he moves toward herto put his hand on her cheek) You know that I love you trust me and come withme I will answer all your questions

-: We have nothing to say let me please.. I prefer tostop now no need to go further

-: You want to judge me before hearing me let meexplain

-: Tell me what you have to say (she respondsdisinterested) I listen to you

-: Not here (he holds her hand) comes with me

Sana see the sincerity on his face she believes himand she wants to trust him but remains distrustful.. she loves him and she doesnot want to lose him she wants to hear what he has to tell her and agrees tofollow him .. varun happy he give sana a helmet and takes her with him on hismotorcycle varun drives his motorcycle up a building.. he stops gets out of thebike and asks sana to follow him sana hesitated a little does not understandwhere he leads her she asks him

-: What are we doing here varun why you took me here?

-: don't be afraid (he holds her hand) comes

he take her in front of an apartment at a fourthfloor.. opened the door with a key and enters his hand still in hers asked her to go with him.. sana begins to beafraid.. since varun opens the door with his own key it means that thisapartment belongs to him. and why he takes here what is his intention.. she isvery afraid  but still trusts him sheenter with him don't ask anything .. varun moves with her to the sitting roomasked her to sit down and said

- :I brought you here to talk quietly

-: it is the apartment to whom varun (She said lookingaround her)

-: This apartment is mine I bought it there's a longtime but I continued to live with my parents

sana gets up and heads for the exit door it retainsher

-: Where are you going?

with a choleric disappointment she turned and said

-: For whom you think I'm varun... do you really thinkI'm like every girl who agree to come with you here

varun smiles he likes that innocence this girl whoprotects her honor .he is attracted by this whiteness.. he asks her to sit sheobeys his desire she sits but prefer to not looks at him she turns his head toavoid this look

-: Do you really think that I'm like that sana (heasks her putting his fingers on her chin) looks at me no girl is come here ...I have not bought this apartment for that aim ... I bought it for you

-: You kidding me !! varun (more pissed)

-: No !! with a fun smile !! this apartment is for mywife and me and that woman is you

the angry gaze disappeared and replaced by a sad looklost

-: I don't know what to think (eyes shining withtears) I am lost I am afraid of being wrong I know that you knew a lot of girlsand none of it will stay with you more a week you take a good time  with them and you let them

-: Yes it's true. that's not wrong what you say I amnot proud of my past I have loved no girl and that's why I don't continuouswith them... I know that people think I'm a charmer who attracts girls thenabandons them but it's not that ... the truth, when I see a girl I like her andI want a lasting relationship with her I still wished that be the good one butI cannot find love with her.. our relationship stops to a kiss  which lets me know that she is not the girl I'mlooking for I don't have a desire to touch her or kiss her  more than that I did promise her nothing  and I don't continuous with them... none ofthem attracted me, none of them have Inflame my heart and the girl who you sawin the cafeteria I left her before I meet you... I told her I cannot continuewith her she has not accepted and she told me she was in love with me ..I haveexplained her that I did not loved her and I cannot keep a relationship withoutlove.. I don't try to take advantage of girls I'm just looking for love that'swhy I stay a week I think this time is very enough to know my feeling... withyou I knew it the first day.. I knew that it was what I was looking  you're the one who I always expected

sana believes varun she knows that he tells the truth..it does not annoys her that he have known a girls before her the most importanthe loves her and he have the desire to live with her... and she made himunderstand with her pretty smile.. varun does not lie to sana he really lovesher she is the only girl who awaken the feelings that was hidden in his heart...she is the only person he wants to kiss with love and that makes him want toput her against him and forget all the worries that they may have

varun retains sana.. he does not let her go he wantsto stay awhile with her he wanted to prove her more his love.. he puts his handaround her waist approach her to him puts the other hand on her cheek and said

-: stays a little sana please... he moves his headtowards her to kiss her sana does not deprive him to kiss her.. she shared withhim.. she kisses him with a very great love.. varun does not want to end with akiss he wants more he began to show his desire by his loss of consciousness hetakes more and tries to visit all her body with his lips trying to unbutton hershirt... this gesture scares sana who stopped saying

-: please stops that varun

-: I'm sorry sana (he said resuming his consciousnesswithdraws his hand from her shirt) but by bringing you here today I feel thatyou're a part of me you are my wife and I have to give you all the love thatyou deserved

these few words awaken the desire of sana who puts herhands on the chest of varun  caresses himgently and kisses him warmly... she closed her eyes let herself go and lookingfor more.. her desire also awakens that of varun which falls into the charm ofhis beloved.. and time stopped before him he found himself to kiss her andcarrying her in his arms to take her in the room... sana scared but feels safein his arms as if she was his wife and he would give her all need she deserved. .. Their cravingcloses the doors of all the principles and forbidden. and they consummate theirlove as shows them their extreme feeling ... varun lies on his bed with hisbeautiful who he carries in his arm and flies with her... their love takes themaway and their feet comes off to reach heaven ... varun trip on the body of hisbeloved and takes advantage of that moment which was offered by their lovingnature and innocence ... after that moment of enchantment they wake up fromtheir influence sana finds herself in the bed of varun after breaking a Taboo,which was for her all her dignity ... she looks at him with fear and asksherself about what will happened after breaking the law of principles.. ashamedof her weakness  she wants to leave thebed .. varun retains her he don't lets her leave before reassuring her andrelease her from her concern he understood her fear

-: don't Escape sana (he asks her to sit next to himhe strokes her cheek) don't regret what just happened

-: I don't regret varun if I do it's because I loveyou but ... (she does not finish because she cannot tell him what are yougoing to do now)

-: I know what you think ( confirms varun) I will notlet you this time is valuable to me what it just happened  means only one thing you're mine now.. if weshared this moment is that we want to be together .. I tell you that this apartmentis for my wife and me you're my wife sana

-: Yes varun I understand and I believe in yourfeelings but in reality I'm not your wife

Varun does a smile for sana puts his hands on hercheek and kisses her then he answer

-: You want to be my wife sana if you agree I cometomorrow to ask you in marriage

Sana flows into varun's arms happy with his request..she knows now that he is serious and he really wants to build something withher.. she hugs him very strong  andresponds

-: Yes (tearfully) I want to be your wife I want tolive by your side (and then she looks him and continuous) but not tomorrow Imust inform my parents and set a date

-: Very well (his hand on her cheek) you tell me whenyou will be ready ok! are you satisfied now?

sana tell him yes by a gesture of the head wipesher tears... yes sana is satisfied she is very happy that her story with varuncontinuous  and goes until marriage.. allwhat told her aliya may be true but she know varun has really found his lovewith her she is confident that for him she is not like the other girls who heknew she is the woman with whom he wants to live forever

Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I really enjoyed reading your story so much and I think you are an amazing writer 
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow brilliant update loved it thank you for pm.
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update👏
thank you for the pm🤗