Zindagi Wins

veer & Aliya

kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am actually liking Veer and Aliya Jodi, I must have seen the weekend episodes somewhere like 20times, specially sunday one.
Veer is like Aliya's saaya, protecting her from those Goons, getting her out of lock up within minutes. Intimidating Dr.Sinha when he took Aliya and Ishaan's threat to expose the racket lightly. He was her protector and half of the time Aliya didn't even know that he cleared her path to reach the truth.

Sunday's episode: what should I say? right from the "i am always there for you" to "main tumhare liye aaya hu Dr.Aliya Akhtar, only for you" I enjoyed all their scenes. when she needed space he backed off graciously, when she was in pain he noticed her tears, before the scene in front of her eyes hurt her more or anyone notice her tears, he tactfully distracted Aaloo and everyone with dance moves.
during paper dance when he noticed that the closeness was bothering her, he willingly stepped out and lost. he teases her so she can fight with him and forget her misery. the way his eyes turn soft for Aaliya when she isn't looking is superb.
On duty he is the strict mentor that Aaliya needs badly, she freezes, panicks and gets scared during cases which is not a plus for a doctor in training, he is gonna make her overcome her fears and along with Dr. Bedi pave her path to being a good surgeon. I feel while veer trains her to be strong and overcome her fears, Dr. Bedi is going to provide the softer and humane touch to the strict training.

All in all I am liking the chemistry of Aliya and Veer and looking forward to see how their bonding will shape up in the coming episodes. Aaliya and Ishaan fans plz do not throw chappals and tomatoes at me 😉 I like the opposites attract jodis more, like one is kadoos and another is a breath of fresh air types. they balance out eachothers perfections and imperfections :)
Edited by kewlkidz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww...i want to give you a bigg zappi for this 🤗
from the past two days..i 'm only thinking about Veer n aloo ❤️
They definetely make an awesome couple! I agree with you completely!! The way he cares for her..is out of the world..nobody's gonna do soo much for her❤️
I love alishaan but i'm more attracted towards veer-aloo now😆
btw helllo..i'm jessica n you?? 😃Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Each one is entitled to their preference. As for the khadoos and the bright bubbly pair, I have seen enough on TV Shows and there are plenty of it floating in romance stories. So would have preferred to see a fresh type of friends to lovers romance that of Aaliya and Ishaan which is well executed. 

Anyway I really want to see focus back on the medical scenes which was also the USP of Zindagi wins.

But as I said each one to their own. 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww...u said it yaar...
hi i am ashly n u ?
me too big fan of VA scenes...
kewlkidz thumbnail
Hi Jessica and Ashly, I am Aradhna :)
kewlkidz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsupriya

Each one is entitled to their preference. As for the khadoos and the bright bubbly pair, I have seen enough on TV Shows and there are plenty of it floating in romance stories. So would have preferred to see a fresh type of friends to lovers romance that of Aaliya and Ishaan which is well executed. 

Anyway I really want to see focus back on the medical scenes which was also the USP of Zindagi wins.

But as I said each one to their own. 

Ofcourse dear Each one is entitled to their preference/jodi :)
Thats true the USP of the show is the Medical scenes, i didnt know that toe can be put in place of thumb untill yesterdays episode.
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello aradhna!!!
I feel veer loves aliya!
What do you think???
❤️
even i loves this weeks episode especially the sunday one plus the last scene☺️
Mee too..i dont know for how many times i must have repeated to see those veer-aliya scenes😆
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its a lovely post.. loved the way u described veer and aliya. 
i love alishaan too but VeerYa is no less
love both of them so fr me it doesnot matter who ll end up now
but of its alishaan then i want veerya scenes more and jealous ishaan and ishaan to work hard to win back aliya
if its veerya then more more scenes
friendship to love
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
That's why I was always positive about Veer's entry...I was ready to give them a chance from the start!!

I don't know i they're the endgame or not and he is quite older to her, so I'm not sure if they'll happen. But as of now I'm enjoying them.

Also CVs please get Aliya her old clothes back, she looks more like Abigail and less like Aliya in these outfits and heels. Don't misunderstand me guys Abi is super gorgeous but this look doesn't suit Aliya's character.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
veer is quite older to aaliya...but does age difference matters much ? he doesn't treat her like a kid n force his decisions...he let her go her way, giving choices, jumps in to help wen she is stuck, else stay on sidelines eveready...he is strict at work, but not outside work to her...n i think he kicked her out of surgery coz he saw her reaction during firstaid n didn't want it to be worse...his way of caring is indirect... but it was nice to see malvika indirectly concerned abt aaliya dere, though she dismissed it to be veer's usual behavior...Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago