Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 97)

ApekshaM Goldie
ApekshaM
ApekshaM

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
yeppie...!! i'm first this time..!!!PartyParty

hey bhagwan.. as i read the 1st part i recalled chenai express dialogue.. where he says " jab mobile phone nahi hota tha toh sab logon ki no. yaad rehti thi aur ab mobile phone aagya hai toh kisi ki phone no. yaad hi nahi rehta.."ROFLROFL these two girls cant even remmeber their husband cell no. ShockedLOL Atleast our honey drip sagar is far better from them.. kuch no. dabaya toh pratu ko call lag gaya..Tongue

yeh log kya kar rahe hai.. yaar?,, waha bechara pratu itna tension mein hai.. and these two girls !!uff i tell u.. i was rofling while reading these lines - "Ajabde: Accha when you come bring me something to eat. You know I want jalebi with rabri and those gulab jamuns too
Subho: get me samosa Chakri"ROFLROFL

this UDAY SINGH..!! Censored
Dida..aap na ek kaam karo..aapke paas jo bhi detergents hai,, sabko le aao,, aaj toh mein iski aisi dhulayi karungi na... ki usse uski pardaadi yaad aajayegi.. saala..Angry
Plzzz. yaar dida, atleast agli chapter mein toh uski pitaai dikhado..Unhappy
do continue soon..

Edited by ApekshaM - 10 June 2015 at 5:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinalltwilightlover29

Natasha_1234 IF-Dazzler
Natasha_1234
Natasha_1234

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Awesome update! Phone number bhool gayi ROFL and sagar is so cutee!! Samosa and gulab jamun and rabri! Wow Tongue
I just hate udai singh...a slap and kick! What does he think of himself Angry
Threatening pratap of harming his mom or wife is gonna make him pay badly... Evil Smile
Ab aur pittaai karvana uski... Angry
I'm looking forward to next update...update soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Garuuu !!!!! HugHugHow are you dear ??
You have your presentation today na ?? all the best sweety pie ! Thumbs Up
I know you're completely immersed in studies and job and story updates D'ohBut here's the bright side, your classes are gonna get over next week...ab sirf 1 aur presentation and few assignments are remaining  (hopefully Confused)...Uske baad classes se you'll be free DancingDancing
So just hold it together jaana HugHugHug Hum sab hain na tumhaare saath Embarrassed

Coming to the story... What a fabulous update yar ! Clap
Call it the tragedy of technological advancement Ouch pehle sab ko sab kuch yaad rehta tha,dates-phone numbers...par ab we have all become completely dependent on our phones and tablets and what not Ouch Technology may have brought the world closer yet everyone seems torn apart from one another OuchOuch Okay, enough of my patronizing bhaashan LOLLOL
Loved that scene where the ladies claim to not remember the phone no.s of their respective husbandsLOL and when I read how smartly Sagar took that idiot Tota's phone and dialled Pratap's no. , I was like - Aaj kal ke bacche, baap re baap ShockedLOLLOL

And more than anything, I absolutely loved how Ajab's acting so cool and taking the whole situation so casually...Ajab-Pratap convo was so endearing ! Day Dreaming and I was laughing when Subho said "Samosa leke aana" ROFLROFL

US !! AngryAngry Garuu, tell me you're gonna make him suffer...torture him in the worst way possible ! Angry Jee to karta hai ki apne haath se uska gala daba du AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApekshaMtwilightlover29

sam622 Groupbie
sam622
sam622

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
gr8 update dear...

twilightlover29

Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
awesome chapter GarimaBig smile
I hope that udai Singh does not harm them Sleepy

twilightlover29

coderlady Goldie
coderlady
coderlady

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Loved Ajabde punching out the doctor, especially when he turns out to be working for Uday Singh. The food requests by the girls are making me hungry.

Shakti to Shakira, priceless. The roadside bhutta, how I remember them. We just grill them here ourselves. Luckily, there is plenty of good corn here for a couple of months.
Congratulations on getting the internship. You will get valueable experience.

twilightlover29

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApekshaM

yeppie...!! i'm first this time..!!!PartyParty

hey bhagwan.. as i read the 1st part i recalled chenai express dialogue.. where he says " jab mobile phone nahi hota tha toh sab logon ki no. yaad rehti thi aur ab mobile phone aagya hai toh kisi ki phone no. yaad hi nahi rehta.."ROFLROFL these two girls cant even remmeber their husband cell no. ShockedLOL Atleast our honey drip sagar is far better from them.. kuch no. dabaya toh pratu ko call lag gaya..Tongue

yeh log kya kar rahe hai.. yaar?,, waha bechara pratu itna tension mein hai.. and these two girls !!uff i tell u.. i was rofling while reading these lines - "Ajabde: Accha when you come bring me something to eat. You know I want jalebi with rabri and those gulab jamuns too
Subho: get me samosa Chakri"
ROFLROFL

this UDAY SINGH..!! Censored
Dida..aap na ek kaam karo..aapke paas jo bhi detergents hai,, sabko le aao,, aaj toh mein iski aisi dhulayi karungi na... ki usse uski pardaadi yaad aajayegi.. saala..Angry
Plzzz. yaar dida, atleast agli chapter mein toh uski pitaai dikhado..Unhappy
do continue soon.

Baccha is back with my fav kind of comments and yup you are my firstie

@blue: baccha Ajabde and Subho are pregnant upar se Ajab ne Tota ke tote udda diye toh bhai bhook toh lagegi na waise bhi they did not realise the extent of danger they are in until US entered the scene
I saw Chennai Express and un logon ne mera dialogue copy kiya tha I tell youTongue
Sagar has been learning all these things with JB, RG, Pratap , Bade Daata and others so usko numbers yaad the

@red: US ke liye saare detergent kam hain re - uski dhulaayi hogi but next to next update mein- promise
twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha_1234

Awesome update! Phone number bhool gayi ROFL and sagar is so cutee!! Samosa and gulab jamun and rabri! Wow Tongue
I just hate udai singh...a slap and kick! What does he think of himself Angry
Threatening pratap of harming his mom or wife is gonna make him pay badly... Evil Smile
Ab aur pittaai karvana uski... Angry
I'm looking forward to next update...update soon Smile

Thanks Natasha
US ki dhulaayi ka time nazdeek aa gaya hai that's true and his end will be a befitting one for sure
Arey writing those my mouth was watering and yahan par yeh sab itne tasty nahi milte jitne India mein milte hain so maine apne characters ke through yeh sab demand rakh di

rinall

Go to top