Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 9

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rinall

Akbar ?? 😲 Hakim ?? 😲😕 Yayyy!!!!!!! 🥳Finally !! Akbar has made an entry in your story !!  Thank you sooo much Garima !! 🤗🤗🤗God ! I feel like calling you Garu right now ! 😆😆

Fantastic update !! 👏👏 

As for Phool 🤢... I think I gave her too much importance in my last response...She's just like one of those vamps from the K-serials...You know, Komolika types...She won't do much damage...Specially now, that she's working under the watchful eyes of JB ! 😉

PS--- Yayy !! Me first !! After a really long time ! 🥳🥳

Yup you are my firstie Rinal🤗🤗🤗
Call me Garu anytime you want to - wiase bhi my stories feel incomplete without Pratap ke deewaane 😆
Thanks

@Bold: You figured it out🥳🥳🥳 Phool is one of the K serial vamps type!!! Uska khoob band bajne waala hai jisme hume khoob mazaa aayega

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

me puchna bhul gai thi wat is OCD?? full form plz.. 
mast update h..sad tha pr fir b maza aaya... 
us phool ko tho...😡🤢 bolna bekaar h

Roshini!!! OCD is Obsessive Complusive Disorder - insaan sab kuch organised rakhta hai and if they don't find their things neatly arranged then they get upset
Thanks!!!

Phool ka bhi band bajega-tab bolna😃
This content was originally posted by: Nonie12345

Great chapter Garima 👍🏼

Thanks Nonie...Nonie where are you from?
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi Garima... a really emotional chapter...accidents are traumatizing experiences😭...when is JB going to teach that flowerpot (a nice name you've given her😆) a lesson? looking forward to it😃

This content was originally posted by: poeple1234

hi Garima... a really emotional chapter...accidents are traumatizing experiences😭...when is JB going to teach that flowerpot (a nice name you've given her😆) a lesson? looking forward to it😃

We will see Phool getting her dose pretty soon ..Thanks!!!
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Glad to hear updates on Akbar and hakim. The accident seems bad. That phool is horrible

Loved it
This content was originally posted by: pari0706

Glad to hear updates on Akbar and hakim. The accident seems bad. That phool is horrible

Loved it

Thanks Pari
Night-time update!!!

Chapter 13

Jaiwanta Bai sat in her son's cabin staring at the recruits who had made some revelations that made her throttle someone badly

JB: so you are telling me that you had saved the presentations but somehow they got deleted?

Khetu: Yes Ma'am, the entire presentation was stored in the main computer as Sir likes to go through them from before a meeting but when he came to check it that day- the presentation was not there

JB: How is that possible Khetu?

Khetu: We do not know Ma'am except that we all stayed back to prepare a brand new presentation as the meeting was the next day which you presided over

JB remembered the meeting well after all her ex-husband was one of the contenders for the contract and he had lost big time

Rann Singh another recruit spoke up

RS: Ma'am there is one thing I couldn't help but notice

JB: speak up

RS: the presentation that was presented by Uday Singh's company resembled our original one- they had changed the colours, font sizes but everything else including the tender price was the same as ours

Khetu: Really? Then that means

JB: Someone from our office is selling our details and presentations to the competitors. But we will find them I assure of you that - now I want you all to work for the next contract- start making the presentations so that when Pratap returns he can go through it with you guys. Also Khetu please ask Som to drop by the office

Khetu: Yes Ma'am

Som comes in a while -he touches JB's feet seeking blessing from her

Som: tell how can I help today?

JB: We have a traitor - she briefs him on the developments- we need to catch this person before they cause us real harm

Som: Don't worry I will use my own software to catch this person and even Maan and Veeni were saying that we all needed some fun in our lives as Baujiraj isn't here to be troubled

JB smiled and then she got ready to leave for home. On her way out she saw Phool in a bad mood

JB: Hello Phool

Phool: Ma'am

JB: why are you so sad?

Phool: No reason Ma'am

JB: No sad faces as you sit on the reception you need to be welcoming and smiling after all no one likes to see a sulking face now do they. Have a nice evening

Chapter 14

That night Pratap took Ajabde on a surprise date - he had made preparations for it on the flight and was clearly excited for it. Ajabde was feeding up on his excitement and was thoroughly enjoying being pampered as well - Pratap had chosen her dress and everything: It was a white halter neck dress that ended a few inches above her knees with gladiator sandals in nude colour. Her hair was left open and with minimal make-up she looked stunning

Pratap was dressed casually looking all sorts of dashing and then he took her hand and they went for the date night. Pratap blindfolded her as he manoeuvred her through the trail. Suddenly they came to a halt and Pratap moved behind Ajabde gently he pulled off the blind-fold allowing her to take in the scene

Ajabde was stunned when her husband whispered: Belated Happy Anniversary love

She turned around and hugged him tight- you did this for me and he nodded his head making her smile more brighter.

Ajabde took his hand as she ran towards the blueish shore in the night - the glowing shore was stunning and that too on a clear night sky it was breath-taking

Ajabde was walking on the shore smiling at the glowing bugs that made the shore light up and then she saw all the stars on the sky but as she took in the view in front of her she stopped in her tracks - candles lit a path where a beautiful bed had been erected with rose petals strewn all over. A table sat with two covered dishes and a bucket filled with ice and a very expensive looking bottle as well. Pratap walked a bit behind allowing Ajabde to take in everything and once she reached the bed she saw the gift box that was kept there

Pratap: Open it up

Ajabde opened the box her eyes welling with tears: this is...

Pratap: The one you fell in love with and I did promise you that I will get that for you

Ajabde: but it was only one piece which was sold. I don't understand

Pratap: I might have asked the designer to make a special one for me as I intended to giving it you as a gift and

Ajabde: and?

Pratap: I might have bribed him with front row seats of the India-Pakistan match as well

Ajabde smiled: Put it on me and so he slowly picked up the diamond mangal sutra which had his name engraved and a small sun attached and put it on his wife. He moved her hair to one side trailing kisses down her bare shoulder making her fall back to him. In one go he picked her up bridal style taking her to the bed that had been set-up for their special night - kissing her on the forehead then eyes moving down Pratap made sure to make his wife feel so wanted and loved and totally ecstatic while Ajabde's hand explored her husband's back pulling him closer to her. Their lips met and everything around them disappeared- all that remained was them and their desires raging- wanting to be as close as they possibly could get to each other- enjoying their intimacy in a way only they could do - bodies entangling becoming one underneath the starry sky beside a glowing shore with candles burning around them and smell of the rose petals intoxicating taking them on another high. Cherishing each other they spent the night drunk on the passion and love they shared for each other. Ajabde held on to her husband not wanting any distance between them - the separation they had before all dissipating as they pressed their bodies together

Ajabde: I love you so much

Pratap kissed her lips and then looking into her eyes: more than my own life

Edited by twilightlover29 - 8 years ago
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohh i have a feeling that it was the phool who copied the presentation and then deleted it from the system... ohhh how i wish she gets caught
This content was originally posted by: pari0706

ohh i have a feeling that it was the phool who copied the presentation and then deleted it from the system... ohhh how i wish she gets caught

Pari your super-powers are at work again😆
she will but you will enjoy what I have planned for her more😉