Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 67)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Time to get the action started. Iss US ka band bajne ki tyaari ho gayi hain shuru and I promise amongst all the action we will still have light moments as well - toh let's get on with the story

Chapter 62

All the men had gathered in the ring to discuss the way they were about to handle things as all evidence pointed towards Uday Singh making everyone's blood boil. They all knew that he needed to be taught a lesson he won't forget - pictures of various missing girls were spread on the table that were found dead with abuse clearly visible on them and they all had been involved with Uday Singh at one point in time. Rawatji also brought in his suspicions about Chakri's mother - apparently she also knew Uday Singh and the attack on her was more personal than a mere robbery raising doubts that maybe she was not the intended target but someone else was - Som had gathered enough video evidence to throw Phool out but BD was a bit hesitant seeing the fact that the girl had no idea about what a monster she was involved with and then Hakim told them about the two employees who had come forward with more details on the leak

We need to push US in a corner that pushes him to make a mistake - Bairam Khan finally spoke up which everyone agreed to but what would they do was the question?

Ajabde and Subho joined them quietly and she spoke up: Maybe it's time to announce the alliance Bade Daata- all eyes were trained on the two girls. Bade Daata nodded for Ajabde to continue

Ajabde: Uday Singh is a narcissist at core and for him he is the only one who can win and have everything - what if he loses that control?

Rawatji: Take things out of his hands and make him look like a fool?

The girls nodded their heads but the boys were not sure about it.

Ajabde: You guys are trained and are the best team out there. We announce RG and Maa's engagement in the newspapers and they make their first official outing together at the Annual Charity Ball for the needy

BK: She is on to something - we can have the ball at a place of our choosing and make sure that US sees what we want him to see

Rawatji: Yes we can arrange security as per our needs

Som: I can adjust the cameras and security system with ours to keep an eye out for things

Slowly everyone chimed in their opinions and ideas as they made the plan to punish US for all his misdeeds

Pratap and the others started working out the details while BD, Rawatji and BK discussed the leaks and manner in which they wanted to handle the people involved when Rawatji received a message from Kalyan Singh

Rawatji: It looks like another girl has been discovered who went through the same abuse

RG: Any serious injury and do you know her identity?

Rawatji: Yes they are working on it at the moment -she's been hospitalised undergoing surgery while Kalyan works out the identity- as soon as I'll know something I will tell you

Rawatji takes his leave after promising the girls to bring their Mamisa to meet them soon while RG overlooks the window at the dark night sky. Bade Daata keeps his hand on his shoulder: Just keep the faith and believe that you will find Veer and you shall succeed

RG nods his head as he once again turns towards the window and then walks towards the guys as they plan out the charity ball location

RG: We can have it in our hotel- the old ball room will be perfect as it opens out into the lush gardens and we have cameras everywhere along with security

Som: How soon can we have the blueprints for the hotel

RG: 5minutes from the time you all agree

Pratap looks at everyone: Let's have the blueprints then looks like we are planning a party

The girls had fallen asleep on the couch so Bade Daata told the boys to take them back to their rooms and also told the others to rest and convene again in the morning

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

.moonglade. IF-Sizzlerz

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Wow! So,a plan is in progress to make US repent for his misdeeds.Great! ClapUsko accha maza chakhana! AngryAngryHope the plan works well.Big smile
BTW,i'm first again.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aayu_26 Senior Member

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Very nice rather tactful update Wink
Ajabde is sooo smmaarrtt LOL
Looks like we'll have some hilarious encounters with that cowatd US Angry LOL
And the other girl? Ab ye kaun hae D'oh

Annei123 Senior Member

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Tongue lovely update
can u plzzz give the next update today itself

Natasha_1234 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Awesome story! I read all the chapters and they're fantastic Heart sagar is very very very cute and I've fallen in love with him!

Samuu234 Newbie

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Di di di ap kitni sweet ho lagta ha mughai daibates ho jai gi Wink

Acha di I am so thankful you for writing a story on the base of my idea di about the editing and all u have all the rights for all the editing if u want u can also edit my idea I have no problem with it as U will be the writer u can do what ever u. Want and di as ur such an amazing writer if u think there is a need of alteration in my idea u can do it

Di ap nai to an mera din bana Diyarbakir thank u so much Big smile

And about the update i think theres going to be an amaing trAck upcoming and our ajabde is way too smart LOL

rinall Goldie

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Garuuu !!!! HugHug
Hmmm body pain hai ??...Koi nahi...vo bhi jaldi chala jaayega ! Big smileHug

Coming to the story...Dhamakedar, dhuaadar update yar !! DancingDancing
Ab aayega asli maza... Party
I think that injured woman in the hospital is our gungi gudiya, Veer Bai ! Ouch

As for monsters like US and Maldev in your story... such people don't fall in the category of human beings, in fact they are miles away from that category... Hence, they should be dealt with in a way that befits the kind of disgusting people they are...

Hey, by the way, I saw an old ad of LIC on youtube and it features a really cute kid,,,,,Usko dekhke meko is story ka Sagar yaad aa gaya HeartHeart...I'm sharing a pic of that kid here

Here's the link to the ad--

By the way, don't you think this little boy looks like a younger and chubbier version of our on-screen Amar Singh ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poeple1234 Senior Member

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Wow dida! Planning is going on! Chodna mat us US ko.Angry Uski toh...Censored after what he has done he deserves to be hanged. Vaise dida, ek idea aaya hai, PM kar doongi. Are you still unwell dida? Don't worry, you will get well soon. These thing don't last longHug.
@ Rinall     :           Yes! That cutipie in the ad does look like our dear Amar. Maybe he is the same boy...

Edited by poeple1234 - 29 May 2015 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top