Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 5)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Update for the evening is here - enjoy kare coffee ya tea ke saath (snacks lena is compulsory) after all ab Phool se bhi toh milna hai na iss update meinLOL

Chapter 6

Pratap and Chakri sat together both lost in thoughts of their better halves when Chakrapani looked at his friend with a bit of worried face

Chakri: Baujiraj (his nickname for Pratap since school days)

Pratap: hmmm

Chakri: Did Bhabisa ever give you mixed signals or talk in codes?

Pratap: Mixed signals? Talk in codes? What are you talking about?

Chakri: Well for some time now Subho and I keep on having these talks which leave me confused - though I don't show her but I know she knows that I didn't get her point which leaves me confused- it's like a jigsaw puzzle and I'm missing a huge chunk of it

Pratap: Well at least you are talking to your wife - I had been so engrossed in the last few takeovers and contracts that I totally forgot about Ajabde. I have been sleeping at the office as well never making it home and when I did - either I would lock myself up in the office or sleep

Chakri: Will they forgive us?

Pratap: We have a lot of grovelling to do to make sure they do forgive us

An airhostess comes by asking them for their choice of drinks and both of them ask for juice. As they sipped on the cool drink both of them looked out of the window to see the clouds and the sky changing colour

Pratap: We will reach the hotel by dinner time

Chakri: Right and then our mission will begin

Pratap: Mission?

Chakri: Yes Baujiraj- mission "Patao apni Patni ko"

Pratap smiled hearing the name of the mission which had Chakri beaming

Jaiwanta Bai strode into her son's office with an elegance only she could carry - after her debacle marriage to Uday Singh ended her father-in-law well her she called him Daata (as her own father had passed away before her marriage and her father-in-law for all purposes and intents was her father) she walked on the marble floors wearing her signature sari as everyone turned around to greet her except for one girl who sat on the reception desk talking on the phone like she owned the place

JB stared at the girl who was not paying any attention to her at all and with a small smile JB went up to her and said

Your job is answer the calls that come to the office and not use the phone for your personal pleasure

Phool looked at JB all flustered and mumbled an apology. JB smiled and said - inform all departments that I'm going to be taking charge of the office for the coming days

Phool: Why? Where is Pratap? I mean has he gone somewhere?

JB: It's Mr Singh and I don't think his travel plans need to be informed to a receptionist

JB leaves a humiliated Phool who vows to get all the info on her dream man

JB meets all the department heads and goes over the files when an idea strikes her and in a matter of talking let the news fly that Pratap has taken his wife for a romantic getaway to a surprise destination. JB knew Phool would hear it and do something really stupid giving her (JB) an opportunity to throw her out

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24MeghaRiyaAnnei123Giglirinallsita_ramaNonie12345RoshiniluvPrAja

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
First of all, terribly sorry for the awfully late response cute kitten sorry smiley
Second, Congrats emoticon (Word Emoticons) on the new story !!
You're doing a fabulous job with this one !! Commend Great emoticon (Word Emoticons) Awesome concept !! 

PS--- You're right about the impending PraLal moments we'll be treated to in the show (hopefully ! ConfusedLOL) Shuruaat toh ho hi chuki hai Wink dekha nahi, kaise kal raat ke episode ne Pratap ne fort pe se niche jump maari ! High Jump animated emoticon Gusse mein hain humaare Kunwar Pratap ! After all, Akbar ko itni der jo lagi Agra se Chittor aane mein ! ROFL Aur Pratap ko bhi kaafi time lag gaya Chittor lautne mein Wink
Imagine Garima...what if their horses could pair up too ! Wink Pratap's fav horse is Chetak...and the name of Akbar's fav horse is Baadal ...So, Chetak+Baadal== BaChe or CheDal or BaTak belly laugh emoticoncute blue bird laughing emoticon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

swara98 Goldie
swara98
swara98

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Nice update garima so the boys are on a mission thats nice and liked the way jb humiliated phool Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghaRiyatwilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

First of all, terribly sorry for the awfully late response cute kitten sorry smiley
Second, Congrats emoticon (Word Emoticons) on the new story !!
You're doing a fabulous job with this one !! Commend Great emoticon (Word Emoticons) Awesome concept !! 

PS--- You're right about the impending PraLal moments we'll be treated to in the show (hopefully ! ConfusedLOL) Shuruaat toh ho hi chuki hai Wink dekha nahi, kaise kal raat ke episode ne Pratap ne fort pe se niche jump maari ! High Jump animated emoticon Gusse mein hain humaare Kunwar Pratap ! After all, Akbar ko itni der jo lagi Agra se Chittor aane mein ! ROFL Aur Pratap ko bhi kaafi time lag gaya Chittor lautne mein Wink
Imagine Garima...what if their horses could pair up too ! Wink Pratap's fav horse is Chetak...and the name of Akbar's fav horse is Baadal ...So, Chetak+Baadal== BaChe or CheDal or BaTak belly laugh emoticoncute blue bird laughing emoticon

Aww rinal no worries my music sister
Am so happy that you are enjoying the story...
@Red: haan tabhi toh I even thought of a song for the situation,

First Song
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye
Fort ki choti se chalang bhi hum lagaaye
saath mein chetak ko bhi laaye

Second Song
Agra ko chodd ke aaj
Tere peeche peeche aa gaya
Zulmi mere jaan, zulmi mere jaan
dekh mein Baadal par savaar hokar aa gaya
Agra ko chodd mein aaj
tere peeche peeche aa gaya
badal
@blue: Batak sounds good - K hata do toh Bata ban jaaye...Chetak and Badal  - ab toh pakka kaam se gaya HK

MeghaRiyarinall

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swara98

Nice update garima so the boys are on a mission thats nice and liked the way jb humiliated phool Big smile

Thanks SwaraSmile
rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

First Song

Second Song
Agra ko chodd ke aaj
Agra ko chodd mein aaj
badal
@blue: Batak sounds good - K hata do toh Bata ban jaaye...Chetak and Badal  - ab toh pakka kaam se gaya HK

Hey Bhagwan ! The songs are awesome !! ROFLROFLROFL
I can visualize Pratap singing the first song and running in slo-mo towards Jalal Blushing and Jalal also gets down from his horse and runs to embrace Pratap, singing the second songEmbarrassedROFL... The horses are also suggestively winking at each other Blushing...And the Chittor royal family is watching everything from their mahal's terrace with their mouths agape ! Jagmal toh terrace se niche hi gir gaya ROFLROFLAkbar ki sena toh behosh hi ho jaayegi ye sab dekhke ! ROFLROFL
I miss HK on the show yar ! Cry AGar wo hota, toh aur maza aa jaata Wink

Edited by rinall - 05 May 2015 at 9:28am

MeghaRiyatwilightlover29

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
JB ka toh jawab nahi... i wish she throws phool out and Phool is such a besharam married man pe line mar rahi hai!!!

MeghaRiyatwilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

Originally posted by twilightlover29

First Song

Second Song
Agra ko chodd ke aaj
Agra ko chodd mein aaj
badal

Hey Bhagwan ! The songs are awesome !! ROFLROFLROFL
I can visualize Pratap singing the first song and running in slo-mo towards Jalal Blushing and Jalal also gets down from his horse and runs to embrace Pratap, singing the second songEmbarrassedROFL... The horses are also suggestively winking at each other Blushing...And the Chittor royal family is watching everything from their mahal's terrace with their mouths agape ! Jagmal toh terrace se niche hi gir gaya ROFLROFLAkbar ki sena toh behosh hi ho jaayegi ye sab dekhke ! ROFLROFL
I miss HK on the show yar ! Cry AGar wo hota, toh aur maza aa jaata Wink

HK toh abhi hanuman ji bane bethe hain -kahan se aayenge??? haan agar flying man chahiye toh shayad aa jaaye par Pratap ko khoob manana padega HK ko

JM ko chodd main toh AS ka reaction dekhna chahti hoon - jab woh Ajabde ka Baijilal ka avataar dekhega toh bolega
Papa toh kaam se gayo

ROFLROFL

MeghaRiyarinall

Go to top