Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 13)

Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Great chapter Garima Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

kamu_zainaddict IF-Sizzlerz
kamu_zainaddict
kamu_zainaddict

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I m toh itna in love in your stories ki Maine Watsapp status update kardiya.
I m sort of words. Hattss off to you. Mujhe toh tumhara example diya Jaata h for completing my stories.
Coming to stories Embarrassed kahaa se start karoon.
Silly baby you nailed it again Clap

Chal will start from Maldives. Never thought a place I didn't went but it will be so interesting coz of PrAja Heart Loll LOL subho and Ajab total flirtiest Confused LOL
Chakri mission "Patni ko patao " ROFL
Pratap ko toh sabak milna hi tha. 5 yrs no babies Shocked babies choro baby v nhi h LOL honeymoon v nhi hua toh... ROFL

And the room scene Embarrassed me blushing Naughty pratap lol I was toh really imagining Praja as Roshal LOL LOL
and the Bad part of PrAja Cry Cry it was terrible gawd Ouch

My fav character (from down) I love bashing her LOL pool ROFL JB ne kya karakara jawaab diya Clap taunting her Clap awww her ugly face turn more ugly and still chain nhi h dayan ko calling him again bhootni kahi ki.

And the update on pg 12
Silly Silly wat a dress selection. OCD LOL ki choice muahhh and finally they again lost in each other there honeymoon getting succesful day by day.
Hope to hear good news soon.

twilightlover29

silk12 Senior Member
silk12
silk12

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
aawww!!!! such  a romantic updateBlushing.   i love all your stories.  

twilightlover29

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

Garuuu !!!! Hug
Wonderful update !! Clap

Ahh that conniving Phool ! Angry I don't know why, but I think she's behind the "leak"... AngryAngry I hope she is the one...'cause then, we'll have a blast tormenting her !! DancingBut then, it could be someone else too...Element of surprise Rubbing Hands in Excitement smiley (Hand gesture emoticons)DesiSmileys.com

PraJa moment !!!! BlushingBlushing You know, the surprise Pratap planned for Ajabde reminds me of a scene from the song "Mat azma re" from Murder-3 Embarrassed...Beautiful ! Clapcupid emoticonloving thoughts emoticon

How I wish our CVs had focused on PraJa more than they focused on JalIma and all the other irrelevant things D'oh... Koi nahi... Your stories always fulfill all our wishes for PraJa Big smile

Rinal yaara Hug

Itne acche emoticons - mazaa avi go inko dekh karSmile
Thanks!!!

@Red: You never know with me - it could be Phool or maybe someone else like you said

@Pink: have heard the song but never seen the video - didn't know it was from Murder 3 (Murder ke 3 movies aa gayeConfused muhje pata hi nahi chala

@blue: Cvs kuch kar sakte toh hum sab ko itna gussa thodi na aata par woh toh sirf Salima ke fans hain and Jalima ko promote karte dikh rahe hain...as long as you guys are happy with my work I'm happy to do itBig smile

rinall

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poeple1234

Hi Garima! the date setup was sooo beautifulStar... it is the dream of every girl to be pampered like thatEmbarrassed...I think Phool is to be blamed for the leaks, I hope she gets a nice treatment Dead... looking forward for the next one.Smile

Hey!!!
Thanks a ton
@red: let's see who the leak turns out to beWink
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silk12

aawww!!!! such  a romantic updateBlushing.   i love all your stories.  

Thanks!!!!
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Kamu...

I m toh itna in love in your stories ki Maine Watsapp status update kardiya.
I m sort of words. Hattss off to you. Mujhe toh tumhara example diya Jaata h for completing my stories.
Coming to stories Embarrassed kahaa se start karoon.
Silly baby you nailed it again Clap

Chal will start from Maldives. Never thought a place I didn't went but it will be so interesting coz of PrAja Heart Loll LOL subho and Ajab total flirtiest Confused LOL
Chakri mission "Patni ko patao " ROFL
Pratap ko toh sabak milna hi tha. 5 yrs no babies Shocked babies choro baby v nhi h LOL honeymoon v nhi hua toh... ROFL

And the room scene Embarrassed me blushing Naughty pratap lol I was toh really imagining Praja as Roshal LOL LOL
and the Bad part of PrAja Cry Cry it was terrible gawd Ouch

My fav character (from down) I love bashing her LOL pool ROFL JB ne kya karakara jawaab diya Clap taunting her Clap awww her ugly face turn more ugly and still chain nhi h dayan ko calling him again bhootni kahi ki.

And the update on pg 12
Silly Silly wat a dress selection. OCD LOL ki choice muahhh and finally they again lost in each other there honeymoon getting succesful day by day.
Hope to hear good news soon

Kamu thank you so much..your words make me allBlushingBlushingBlushing
This is for you

Glad you enjoyed teh Maldives part - even I didn't go toh sab kuch Wiki and Google uncle se check karke story mein insert kiyaLOL
@Red:  Chakri- ab mission accept kiya hai toh successfully accomplish bhi karna hoga...
             Pratap: Buddhu ram hai woh but meri story mein usko hum line par le aayenge no worries there
@pink: me too - I imagine Rosal as Praja... waise bhi bad parts ke baad hi toh good parts aate hai na

@Green: Flower pot kop ab jalwe milne shuru huye hain- aage aage dekho kya kya karwati hoon usse

@blue: ROFLROFLROFL good news ki jaldi sab ko hai

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coderlady

Served phool right when she called and overheard Pratap and Ajabde's moment. Of course she is the traitor as well. Loved the date. So romantic.

Thanks..

Go to top