Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 120)

.moonglade. IF-Sizzlerz
.moonglade.
.moonglade.

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

This was awesome! just awesome!ClapWow !such a long update filled with so many emotions.Big smile
Everything was just superb! I have become a fan of yours di!SmileEmbarrassed
Ok.i hope everything goes well with bd,ajab and subho.SmileUpdate soon as i really can't wait to read the next part.TongueWink
PS-I'm first!Wink

Ramya my firstie
Thank you so much re
I'm a fan of your works too Ramya - I love how you write about the secindary characters of the show and give them a story of their own. Though am sad ki in your story woh Praja waali mein symbol of love you made DB good - uss bhootni ko bhootni rakhti na...next time se please because I cannot stand her being this good - khaana theek se digest nahi hota meraLOL

working on the next update
Thank you so much di!HugYou are making me allBlushing
But wait a minute-there was no db in symbol of love!ShockedOnly vb was there in the story!Confused
Lekin,i will always keep bhootni bhootni only,ok?TongueWink

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

This was awesome! just awesome!ClapWow !such a long update filled with so many emotions.Big smile
Everything was just superb! I have become a fan of yours di!SmileEmbarrassed
Ok.i hope everything goes well with bd,ajab and subho.SmileUpdate soon as i really can't wait to read the next part.TongueWink
PS-I'm first!Wink

Ramya my firstie
Thank you so much re
I'm a fan of your works too Ramya - I love how you write about the secindary characters of the show and give them a story of their own. Though am sad ki in your story woh Praja waali mein symbol of love you made DB good - uss bhootni ko bhootni rakhti na...next time se please because I cannot stand her being this good - khaana theek se digest nahi hota meraLOL

working on the next update
Thank you so much di!HugYou are making me allBlushing
But wait a minute-there was no db in symbol of love!ShockedOnly vb was there in the story!Confused
Lekin,i will always keep bhootni bhootni only,ok?TongueWink

Ramya you had a story with Praja where DB changed her behaviour towards them and loved Amar Singh...I thought that was Symbol of love -maybe I mistook VB for DB but am happy ki you'll show DB as vamp and VB will remain chuhiyaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.moonglade.

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonie12345

Congrats for clearing the exam GarimaParty
Beautiful EndingEmbarrassed
I will miss this storyCry

Thanks Nonie...aww don't be sad there will be more stories to read

Nonie12345

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I'm speechless Garu. ... damn there aren't the right emojis to describe what I'm feeling right now. ... 
How will I ever be able to thank you. ... I've read all the stories you've written and truth be told, I felt a strange but warm attachment with this one and would always look forward to the updates. ... I know every story has to end. ... But this one has left tears in my eyes with it's conclusion. ... 

I'm not that good with words and right now I'm feeling so overwhelmed that I'm afraid I won't be able to express myself properly. ... but I know you've already understood what I'm trying to say. ... 

This story, it's characters, their portrayal, all the twists and turns and the togetherness of the family will always remain close to my heart. ... 

Thank you once again for sharing with us something so beautiful and allowing us to be a part of this journey. ...

Eagerly awaiting your next story ...

Congratulations on the completion of your course! 

Love you lots, 

Rinal 

Edited by rinall - 24 June 2015 at 12:34pm

twilightlover29

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pari0706

Originally posted by pari0706

oh dear all three of them? Garima please help them

Pari jaana how are you?
your wish is my commandSmile

An ok just busy with work :(

Waiting for some new updates. So I can get lost in the Praja world and forget work lol

Pari jaana I understand - I know its a lot of work to be done but do take care of yourself and hope you enjoy the new updatesSmile

i will hunEmbarrassed how are you doing? how is your course going and did that AC repair guy fix your AC?

the last part was awesomeClap the way you descrbed little Sagar was great... the hospital situation was just right and the scene of BD whispering in Ajab's ears was beautifulStar

i know i haven't been posting long comments but girl you are a starStar you know i still haven't managed to start that story i had messaged you about... so please would love to read something along those lines from you... (if i can be so bold to make a request for next storyEmbarrassedTongue

hun na besharamLOL ek story khatam hi hui ki nai ki farmaish bhi kar di Wink

twilightlover29

sita_rama IF-Dazzler
sita_rama
sita_rama

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Amazing ending .loved it .

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita_rama

Amazing ending .loved it 

Thanks Smile
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

I'm speechless Garu. ... damn there aren't the right emojis to describe what I'm feeling right now. ... 
How will I ever be able to thank you. ... I've read all the stories you've written and truth be told, I felt a strange but warm attachment with this one and would always look forward to the updates. ... I know every story has to end. ... But this one has left tears in my eyes with it's conclusion. ... 

I'm not that good with words and right now I'm feeling so overwhelmed that I'm afraid I won't be able to express myself properly. ... but I know you've already understood what I'm trying to say. ... 

This story, it's characters, their portrayal, all the twists and turns and the togetherness of the family will always remain close to my heart. ... 

Thank you once again for sharing with us something so beautiful and allowing us to be a part of this journey. ...

Eagerly awaiting your next story ...

Congratulations on the completion of your course! 

Love you lots, 

Rinal 

Rinall yaara Hug
I understand what you want to convey and am so ghumbled that my story was able to connect to you in such a way. Every story I write comes from within me and it is actually like a pregnancy and when I post the last update it means that delivery has happened but it's your and everybody else's comments that make it a successful one. I started with Lost Faith and Mistakes and Love was my 12th story it was also my longest and the one through which many changes took place in my personal life do this one was pretty special to me too 
 And see as the story ended I was able to successfully complete my course too
So thank you for being there throughout this journey and encouraging me always
Love you loads Heart

rinall

Go to top