Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 112)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonie12345

Nice chapter GarimaSmile
Thanks Nonie 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonie12345

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annei123

Now US has to die Angry
Waiting for some Praja moments !!!!
Plzzz update soonSmile

Yup all that is coming up in the next update Wink

Annei123

Natasha_1234 IF-Dazzler
Natasha_1234
Natasha_1234

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Will the update be soon??? Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

rinall

.moonglade. IF-Sizzlerz
.moonglade.
.moonglade.

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Awesome update di!ClapI have been waiting for US to be beaten up.AngryDeadSeems like it is finally there.Big smileWink
Waiting for next update..update soon.TongueWink

rinall

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Garu, I've unressed my comment n pg 110 Big smile

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha_1234

Will the update be soon??? Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Hey Natasha my updates are going to be in the evening/nights as am busy during the day thanks to my internshipTongue
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Awesome update di!ClapI have been waiting for US to be beaten up.AngryDeadSeems like it is finally there.Big smileWink
Waiting for next update..update soon.TongueWink

RamyaSmile
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

GARUUU !!!!!!!!!!!Hug You're back you're back you're back !! Yayyy !!!Dancing
and now I'm RESsing this comment ...thodi der mein will comment properlyEmbarrassedBig smile

UNRESS !!!! Big smile

Garuuu! !! Meri jaan Hug
how have you been love? ? Embarrassed  assignments, presentations and work pressure ko juggle karte karte, I'm sure you've lost 2-3 kilos D'oh

Waise how did the presentation and assignment submission go ? And how was the farewell party? ? 
And how's work going? ? 

Coming to the update. ... fabulously written, as always ClapClap
I can't tell you how much anger and hatred I'm feeling for US AngryAngry
You know, I always thought that baccha chaahe kisika bhi ho, acchi upbringing, sanskaar use ek accha insaan bana sakte hain ... initially, obviously none of us knew US ka actual background, so for me it was shocking ki itne acche parents hone ke bawajood, US itna ghatiya aadmi nikla Ouch
and now that we know what the truth is, it's still difficult to digest that someone who grew up amidst goodness, kindness, who has 2 beautiful and noble people as foster parents could turn out to be such a diabolical person Ouch
so does this mean that no matter how well you teach a child that is not your own blood , chances are that the child would turn out to be a completely different, almost unrecognisable person? ?

I know , philosophy thodi zyaada ho gayi na LOL bas raat ke time pe philosophy hi soojti hai EmbarrassedLOL

I just want a befitting death for US now ... His death will be the harbinger of all things positive. ... Big smile
waiting for Amar Singh's arrival too !! Party

It's been raining heavy here since 3 days now Day Dreaming wish I could somehow capture its essence in a bottle and send it to you EmbarrassedBig smile
I hope suraj dada reduces his intensity a bit in the days to come in the middle east Smile 

Rinal yaara HugHug

@blue: 2-3 nahi poore 5-6kg ghaata liya hoga maine and ab because we are going out everyday toh 10kgs put on bhi kar liya hogaLOL
Presentation and Assignment were good - I showed a lot of improvement as per my instructor and now have to wait 6weeks for the result
Work is hectic - Teaching is a demanding job and abhi they are giving me lower grades 1-3 sometimes 4th so it takes a lot of energy - baccche itne kya kahoon ba main - baat karna band nahi hota and here we cannot punish them zyaada (yahaan ki minstry does not believe in punishments) toh bas kisi tarah mera din kat jaata hai - seriously sometime I think I'll need the vacations just to rejuvenate from this 1 month of internship

We did not have a farewell party per say because Ramadan started and many of my peers are observing the fasts and stuff but we did have a sweet goodbye on our last class nad yeah it was really good infact we are still active on the whatsapp group

@brownish red: I was waiting for your comment because I knew you would bring up this point - am not going to say anything here because I have an entire chapter on it... Parenting and Upbringing plays a vital role in my eyes but there have been so many cases of adoptions where that has not been the case  and US is a perfect example of it. I love it when you bring in philosophy as it shows that maybe the point I'm trying to make or somehow make reaches you guys as well so thank you
US death will be a turning point for everyone  and yup AS will make his entry soon

@purple: Enjoy the rains re yahan toh suraj dada is raining fire on us...waise are you all okay in Mumbai? heard in the news about the water-logging and other difficulties that people are facing. Kab iss government ko akal aayegi I tell you- matlab theya re never prepared for monsoons and play the blame game all the time

You know how I wish I was there abhi - main toh khoob saare pakore and bhutte and maggi khaati but meri maggi ban kar di gande logon neCry

@

rinall

Go to top