Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys here is today's update I know its only one chapter but am really exhausted and want to sleep early so will try to get you more later. Do enjoy and leave me love

Chapter 77

How the hell did this happen? Pratap roared as he took in the scene at the bathroom. His family members were taken right away from under their noses and there was no trace left. Akbar and Hakim were beating themselves up for not realising the matter sooner while Chakrapani was at the security room going through the videos of the last minutes of when the three were together in the hotel. Bade Daata, RG, JB, Bairam Khan and Rawatji had all broken into pairs taking one area each and looking at all possible outcomes. Pratap was burning with rage he wanted to take down Uday Singh- to teach him a lesson that he would never forget but Bade Daata's words rang in his head

"Don't do anything impulsively until we find them because at the moment whether we like it or not Uday has an upper hand"

Veeni came running where everyone had gathered: There is something we caught in the video

Everyone rushed to the security room where Khetu and Rann Singh were going through all videos of the hotel pre-event preparations. Chakri had an impassive look as he turned around

It was TotaMal he checked- in the hotel as a guest for three days and befriended one of the servers. He can be seen roaming around the ball room including the ladies area as well.

Khetu: But sir he was not the only one snooping around

RG: What do you mean?

Khetu: Both Uday Singh and this man also visited the hotel at least 3-4 times in the past week during different times and for the same duration - 1hr 40mins

Rann Singh: It was not US who kidnapped them here that's for sure

All eyes turned to him and he added: It was Phool - there she is entering the women's room 5mins before Mrs Songara along with Mrs Mishra and Sagar entered it and she is the only one who came out and took off

Chakri: Phool is also involved with Uday Singh

Bade Daata: No she is with Uma Devi - his eyes were on one of the screens where Phool was talking with UD and UD gave her a small white pouch which she took and left

The three abducted people were being made to walk a narrow dusty secret way that opened in the ladies room when the vase kept on the shelf was moved. Seeing Phool stand there quietly with her eyes downcast with Tota giving who was giving them his signature smirk the girls knew that they had been trapped but for the sake of Sagar they remained quiet and followed them. The good thing was that Phool didn't accompany them instead she left as soon as Tota told her about Gauhar Jaan's accommodation. The last words she uttered to Ajabde were, "I'm really sorry for all of this but I need to save Gauhar"

Ajabde and Subho knew Tota's weaknesses and used it to the hilt. They kept Sagar with them and together they walked slowly as if they were enjoying it

TM: Walk faster

Subho: No

TM: What did you say?

Ajabde: Are you deaf? She said NO which means this - shakes her head- see even Sagar knows the meaning of No. Don't you Sagar

Sagar: No means to not to do the thing anymore as it hurts or is not liked by the person

TM: Enough of chattering from you. Do as I say or

Ajabde: Or what? Can't you see we are pregnant and there is no way we can move faster than this. Listen to me carefully my husband and family at this moment are looking for me and you have no idea the resources they are going to bring

TM: I'm not scared. I'm the man and besides you are nothing but a fat as cow ugly woman who happens to be married to a rich guy

He walks near Ajabde to scare her forgetting that she had given him good ones before and being pregnant and stuck in an evening dress with shoes can be troublesome and highly irritating and he just insulted her by calling her fat and ugly so in one go Ajabde gave him a punch that took off the lights in TM and he fell like a sack of potatoes on the floor

Subho: Looks like he is out for the time

Ajabde: Hmmm

Sagar: Teach me too

Ajabde: will do but we should get out of here before he wakes up again.

All three move forward looking for a door but Sagar stays behind for a couple of minutes and then joins them again.

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing update! So phool was behind the kidnapping to save gauhar along with UD😲😑 .And how dare tota insult ajabde.😑😑 I loved how she punched him like she did before!πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Ajabde can be a really good boxer!πŸ˜†
BTW,i'm first again.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
V
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Amazing update! So phool was behind the kidnapping to save gauhar along with UD😲😑 .And how dare tota insult ajabde.😑😑 I loved how she punched him like she did before!πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Ajabde can be a really good boxer!πŸ˜†
BTW,i'm first again.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Hey firstie 
Thanks 
gauhar is the only person who stuck with phool so she is trying to save a friend though her way is wrong but she has no choice in the matter
Ajabde is one hell of a boxer πŸ˜†
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh dear so our two ladies along with sagar are on run I hope they don't place themselves in danger or meet us
silk12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wao!!!
ajab is not  a bechari!!!   πŸ˜ƒ.   thank  god she did not screamed BACHAOOO

NICE UPDATE

πŸ‘THIS IS FOR AJAB"S BRAVERY
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love ajabdes amazing answers and punches!!! Bechare villains ki buri haalat hogi...mainly pratap ke haathon
Amazing update!! Update soon
sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update .update soon
poeple1234 thumbnail
Wow! Tota got punched again. Ajab should really take boxing as  hobby, after all this is over she can use Tota as a punching bag and practice with himπŸ˜†... studies are going fine dida... will update mine soon
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Chapters GarimaπŸ˜ƒ
Baishali_Ghosh thumbnail
hey garima...howzz u...
first of all m so sorry for not commenting on ur story...actually i was out of station for one month...hope u dont mind...πŸ˜•
now comming to ur story...as alwayz is super fantastic.πŸ‘πŸΌ.kya maara ajabde ne tote ko...πŸ˜†.wahh..maza aa gaya...i just love ur modern praja stories...😊