Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

What an amazing update! πŸ‘
The face off was fabulous!
I hate Udai Singh more and more after every update!
And Yayyy!! baby Amar kicks too! ❀️
Wonderful chapter!
I'm first πŸ₯³

Hey Natasha yup you're my firstie
Glad you enjoyed it
Thanks 
Originally posted by: pari0706

that was very sweet moment between Pratap and Ajabde... and the little one was also damn cute

Thanks Pari πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: Samuu234

Yayy I am the third one to reply and one day i'll be the first one

di about the update loved the way ajabde forced phool to tell the truth I hope pratap recovers from his worst childhood memories

Hey Mehr yup third place goes to you and yes you will definitely be  my firstie soon

Glad you enjoyed it 
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! Three updates in a day!!πŸ˜²πŸ‘
Loved the face off between ajabde and flower and also the cute praja moment.❀️😊
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Wow! Three updates in a day!!πŸ˜²πŸ‘

Loved the face off between ajabde and flower and also the cute praja moment.❀️😊

Thanks Ramya
Update is served!!! Also there have been updates on Pages 69,70 and 73 so read them before this oneπŸ˜›

Chapter 66

Pratap was going through the preps for the charity ball with the guys when Ajabde went to speak to Phool who was sitting at the HR office

Ajabde looked at the tear strained face of the girl who had ruined her marriage at one point in time and now was stuck in this mess

Ajabde: The only thing that can save you from the mess you are stuck in is the deal I offer you - you will do everything as you are told to and then once everything is done I want you gone far away from this place - leave the state if it comes down to it but let me assure you this you try back stabbing us and I will personally ruin every chance you have for a proper future. Do I make myself clear Phool?

Phool thoroughly scared nodded her head when Ajabde added: Wash your face and re-do the makeup and take your place at the reception. You will not say a word of anything to anyone I have people who are watching you - accept all calls from US and inform the team about the latest developments and one last thing - stay the hell away from my husband

Ajabde went to her husband's cabin where everyone had gathered and were going through stuff when she announced that she and Subho were off for shopping making everyone stare at her

Ajabde: This event is one of the much awaited events that will be attended by everyone so each and every one of you needs to be dressed for the occasion so we are off shopping

Som: Bhabisa it's not safe for you to go alone

Akbar entering: She isn't I'm accompanying the gorgeous ladies

Hakim: Anything to get out of work

Akbar: Please I have better taste in style than anyone here so I'm the one who needs to go and besides he looks at the girls and whispers I have heard there is a SALE going on at your fav mall

Ajabde and Subho: Sale!!!

And so Akbar accompanied the two pregnant ladies to their shopping trip while rest of the team proceeded to RG hotel where the ball room was being installed with cameras and security system for the event

The man washed his face after he had shaved as he looked into the mirror he could not recognise himself - he used to be a man with principles and now he was just a murderer on the run. If only he had killed his target like the others than he would not have to hide but no that woman had to ruin everything - he enjoyed killing her after all she planned on killing an unborn child and not one but she was targeting two of them. Uday Singh was a disgusting man he thought as a sneer found its way on his face and he looked at the frame kept there - rubbing his fingers on the picture of a young woman he made a promise to kill Uday Singh at every cost after all he had taken the most precious gift away from him and so he will destroy and completely ruin even if it meant his own death. Yes after all life without her was a waste and he was no longer the man she fell in love with - he was no longer her Dhaman Singh
Edited by twilightlover29 - 8 years ago
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! You are really quickπŸ‘
I love this ajabde!! And this Akbar is so much better too!😊
And things just keep on getting so much more exciting! The entry of dhaman Singh!!!
Keep on updating so quickπŸ˜‰
Btw I'm first once again❀️
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So many updates together πŸ˜›
Enjoying themπŸ˜‰
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow dida! it's quite unexpected! Dhaman Singh was the killer... feeling sorry for him... aaj ek din me 4 updates... hamari dida has returned Edited by poeple1234 - 8 years ago
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garuuu !!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Hope you're doing well ! πŸ˜ƒ
By the way, how did the assignment submission on saturday go ? and your next presentation is on wednesday na ?

Coming to the story...Fantabulous updates yar !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved Ajab-Phool face-off...Man, I just love it when female protagonists are so strong and assertive ! 

Uff ! Akbar is such a typical metrosexual man ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Looking forward to the next update !