Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pari0706

cutie pie Sagar... i loved all child characters you build... our choti Ratan is my favorite but Sagar is giving her competition... loved him and his baby talks

Thanks and Sagar says thankew pari πŸ˜ƒ
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Thanks and Sagar says thankew pari πŸ˜ƒ

Awww my cute baby Sagar πŸ€— lots of hugs my little pumpkin
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alelele sagar is just so adorable!
And you are truly soo sweet just like sagar, vellyyy shweeet πŸ˜†
Waiting for the action now πŸ˜‰
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
feeling bad for soubhagyavati's condition.. πŸ˜” and abt sagar.. that golu molu has already stolen our hearts.. lots of love to him.. ❀️& to u also who write such beautiful scenes for us.. so a big thank u.. πŸ€—πŸ€— do continue soon.. coz I can't wait for the action sequences... πŸ˜‰
Samuu234 thumbnail
Di my name is mehr but I have a pet name that is Samu totally opposite to my name idk why

Di ur too sweet too much sweet rocking and too many good adjectives can suit u

Well di about the request i have story plot in my mind its like our praja get married and they hate each other before the marriage and bcZ of some family issue they get married and after that they also hate each other I mean fight nok jhok and all and then they started falling for each other this is the idea and I really want this idea to become a part of a story I know u can put this in a story so di its a sincere request plz write a story on this idea plz Plz plz diEdited by Samuu234 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ApekshaM

feeling bad for soubhagyavati's condition.. πŸ˜” and abt sagar.. that golu molu has already stolen our hearts.. lots of love to him.. ❀️& to u also who write such beautiful scenes for us.. so a big thank u.. πŸ€—πŸ€— do continue soon.. coz I can't wait for the action sequences... πŸ˜‰

Baccha I know Subho ke liye you are feeling bad but everything will be alright pakka
Sagar sends his love to you too and meri taraf seπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Baccha you don't have to say thank you to me bas meri story ko zara aage badaa de -uski nayya paar laga deπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: aayu_26

Alelele sagar is just so adorable!
And you are truly soo sweet just like sagar, vellyyy shweeet πŸ˜†
Waiting for the action now πŸ˜‰

Everyone has fallen in love with Sagar and he is all 😳😳😳
Thank you Aayu baby but main phir bhi story update karne ke liye tere peeche padungi cuz I like the way that story is turning out - pratap ko belene honge pappad waise have a suggestion uske liye will send you a PM soon
Originally posted by: Samuu234

Di my name is mehr but I have a pet name that is Samu totally opposite to my name idk why

Di ur too sweet too much sweet rocking and too many good adjectives can suit u

Well di about the request i have story plot in my mind its like our praja get married and they hate each other before the marriage and bcZ of some family issue they get married and after that they also hate each other I mean fight nok jhok and all and then they started falling for each other this is the idea and I really want this idea to become a part of a story I know u can put this in a story so di its a sincere request plz write a story on this idea plz Plz plz di

Hi Mehr its so nice to meet you and I like your nick-name Samuu

I like the plot you have and I was wondering why don't you try to write it down as you want to and I will help you as pre-reader and then post it I'm sure you will do a fab job with it and koi bhi help chahiye ho then I'm here - I will write this story but pehle aap ek baar try karo and I swear it will come easily kyunki you have a vision for it - try and let me know
PM me for any problems you face and I will help out to the best of my capability
Iss tarah se we will have more writers on the forum too
aayu_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Everyone has fallen in love with Sagar and he is all 😳😳😳
Thank you Aayu baby but main phir bhi story update karne ke liye tere peeche padungi cuz I like the way that story is turning out - pratap ko belene honge pappad waise have a suggestion uske liye will send you a PM soon

I'm so happy you are liking my story 😊
Arey ab toh muje pratidin update dena padega warna aapki requests se hi mar jayungi πŸ˜† 🀒
Sure please do send I was also waiting for some suggestions πŸ˜ƒ
poeple1234 thumbnail
I've fallen in love with that golu-molu Sagar😳. great update dida. update soon pleease😊