Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 23

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by aayu_26

Me first again 😊
Oh I see why chakri was so ignorant for babies 😲 nice twist di πŸ‘
These friends bond really well and ajabde's way of conveying pregnancy was truly epic. Your a ⭐️
All the besy for your uni and ac abhi tak bigada hae kya? πŸ‘πŸΌ
Looking forward for an emotional update 😊

Wow Aayu baby you are on a roll haan - my firstieπŸ€—
Yeah Chakri has a lot at stake actually
AC ka compressor ya condensor jo new daala tha is actually over-heating toh usko check karne aaj aayenge...let's see kya hota hai...aaj agar theek nahi hua toh uss AC ke condensor ko uss mechanic ke saath usi ke dowry mein bhejungi mein😑

Thanks baby
Originally posted by pari0706

Chakri is idiot that;s all i can say

but lved Pratap;s reactions 

Thanks Pari😊
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Loved pratap's reaction to the good news.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Wow! Even bhago has news 😊.But chakri doesn't want the baby as he doesn't want to lose her.😲

Thanks Ramya..yeah Chakri is in a bad place at the moment
Originally posted by ...Kamu...

Reading your update in one way continuously is such a pleasure .Sorry I skipped MM surtan and DB talks. And guess this tym main villain is Pool 🀣
Khair chuck them let me concentrate on PrAja ❀️
Ajabdhe Pregnant OMG πŸ€ͺ finally the baby is here πŸ€— Pratap this boy πŸ˜† surprising element for him Ajabdhe. I can imagine his expressing at the sweet dish n kulfi 🀣 Confused πŸ˜†
Subho and Chakri no tension they r them fire brigade of there selfes. They gonna solve matter by themselfes.
And this update on 28 I m blushing. So much Romance in all.
Gawd.

KamuπŸ€—
Koi nahi MM, DB n SS se baad mein milnaπŸ˜›
Phool is one of the fools - US is the main villain
@red: why???
@blue: True that

Arey ab sab ko Praja romance chahiye tha toh maine de diya waise bhi show mein toh milne se raha hume yeh sab

Originally posted by swara98

Hey garima how are you? Sorry couldn't comment was busy yesterday finally got some time out of work enjoyed dancing in rain as it rained in pune yesterday

nice update so even subho is pregnant I loved the way ragvendra caught them red handed
and this update so much romance 😳

Oh poor chakri he doesn't want to loose subho I know how it feels when u loose someone dear to u 😭

Hey Swara so we are enjoying the trip to the fullest that's good to hear - I miss dancing in the rain
Pune is a lovely place to be - if I was to settle in India by myself then I would opt for Pune.
Am good just a bit busy with studies as usual

Am really sorry to hear that you lost someone near to you but theya re watching over you from the sky above
Let's see how Chakri fares...
awesum updates... wo wo GR ne sab ki bolti band kr di wo mast tha... n praja ka sweet little moent .. n chakrawati ko wo sad n emotional moment.. superb yr.. hw much chakri cares for subho 
Garuuu !!! πŸ€—How are you dear ???
Offo ! AC and servicing waalo ne pareshan kar diya hai re Ek toh itni garmi...upar se AC ko bhi abhi kharaab hona tha πŸ˜­ I guess, ab tumhe naya AC khareedna padega  ... This one's not working even after being repaired thrice na...
You know what, here in Mumbai, temperatures have touched almost 40 degree Celsius re... Aur upar se humidity itni hai, hovering around 75%😭... Aaj main ghar se baahar nikli, toh within 5 mins, I was completely drenched in my own sweat πŸ€’😭 Pata nahi baarish kab aayegi...It rained heavily for 3 hours in Pune yesterday... Earlier whenever it rained in Pune or any other place close to Mumbai, Mumbai ka weather bhi cool ho jata... But ab toh aisa kuch hota hi nahi πŸ˜­

Anyway, coming to the story... Wonderful update, Garima !! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
I'm thoroughly enjoying all the twists and turns you're incorporating in this story !! After all, I'm a fan of edgy, thriller stuff πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the bit where Pratap's sulking πŸ€£ You know, I've noticed ki generally men feel jealous if women compliment or appreciate another man in front of them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Explains why Pratap and Chakri and Som think that Raghu is a show-off...πŸ˜† Akbar and Hakim remained neutral, though πŸ˜‰...

Loved the PraJa moment !!  And absolutely loved Pratap's reaction to the pregnancy news !! You nailed itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€— 

As for ChakraWati...Oh man ! That's soo sad... πŸ˜­ At first, I thought Chakri was behaving like a jerk, being insensitive to Subho's feelings... Ab samajh aaya... He loves his wife so much, he's scared of losing her given the medical history of Subho's family...But he must understand...His constant fights with her,especially at this tender , delicate moment is not going to do any good to her already fragile health and state of mind... I'm sure he'll realize this and support Subho and be her strength ! πŸ˜Š
Edited by rinall - 8 years ago
Hi Garima! You did that Praja scene so nicely , you should get some award for making one of the most romantic praja scenes I've ever readπŸ‘.
Happy for praja and sad for chakrawati😭. Our dear Chakri loves her so much❀️, he dosn't want babies so that she can be with him. I'm sure he will understand Subho and be her strength, after all, Pratap and gang is there to see that he does. 

Pratap is getting jealous of GR, he can't stand Ajab praising himπŸ˜†

Hope your AC gets well soon.

BTW, you asked my name. I'm Vaibhavi but call me Vibha.😊
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Hey Swara so we are enjoying the trip to the fullest that's good to hear - I miss dancing in the rain
Pune is a lovely place to be - if I was to settle in India by myself then I would opt for Pune.
Am good just a bit busy with studies as usual

Am really sorry to hear that you lost someone near to you but theya re watching over you from the sky above
Let's see how Chakri fares...

you don't be sorry I have seen tjem only in photos as I lost my mother grandpa and granny in an air crash I was only one year old so get little senti when I read something like this and I know they would be watching me
Originally posted by rinall

Garuuu !!! πŸ€—How are you dear ???
Offo ! AC and servicing waalo ne pareshan kar diya hai re Ek toh itni garmi...upar se AC ko bhi abhi kharaab hona tha πŸ˜­ I guess, ab tumhe naya AC khareedna padega  ... This one's not working even after being repaired thrice na...
You know what, here in Mumbai, temperatures have touched almost 40 degree Celsius re... Aur upar se humidity itni hai, hovering around 75%😭... Aaj main ghar se baahar nikli, toh within 5 mins, I was completely drenched in my own sweat πŸ€’😭 Pata nahi baarish kab aayegi...It rained heavily for 3 hours in Pune yesterday... Earlier whenever it rained in Pune or any other place close to Mumbai, Mumbai ka weather bhi cool ho jata... But ab toh aisa kuch hota hi nahi πŸ˜­

Anyway, coming to the story... Wonderful update, Garima !! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
I'm thoroughly enjoying all the twists and turns you're incorporating in this story !! After all, I'm a fan of edgy, thriller stuff πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the bit where Pratap's sulking πŸ€£ You know, I've noticed ki generally men feel jealous if women compliment or appreciate another man in front of them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Explains why Pratap and Chakri and Som think that Raghu is a show-off...πŸ˜† Akbar and Hakim remained neutral, though πŸ˜‰...

Loved the PraJa moment !!  And absolutely loved Pratap's reaction to the pregnancy news !! You nailed itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€— 

As for ChakraWati...Oh man ! That's soo sad... πŸ˜­ At first, I thought Chakri was behaving like a jerk, being insensitive to Subho's feelings... Ab samajh aaya... He loves his wife so much, he's scared of losing her given the medical history of Subho's family...But he must understand...His constant fights with her,especially at this tender , delicate moment is not going to do any good to her already fragile health and state of mind... I'm sure he'll realize this and support Subho and be her strength ! πŸ˜Š

Rinal yaara πŸ€—πŸ€—
Am good...how are you doing??? Next GD?PI kab hai or are they all done and you are waiting for results??
@red: kaash mein new AC khareed sakti re 😭- accomodation hospital se mila hai and hum log sirf complaint lodge kar sakte hain- all repairs everything yahan ka suoervisor and maintenance team dekhti hai. We cannot interfere there. Aaj phir se uss repairman ne woh puraana game kiya- bola ki check karne aaounga 2hrs mein par ab tak nahi aaya and I feel like dropping mummy ke potted plants uss par I tell you..uske chakkar mein I could not even go out for my work re

@Mumbai: that sucks... iss weather ne sab ko pareshaan kar rakha hai...ohh baby abhi baarish nahi aa rahi- right now enjoy paseene ki baarish

@blue: Am so happy that you are enjoying it reπŸ˜ƒ
Coming to the Update now
Itne romantic emoji haaya mein bhi ☺️☺️☺️ ho jaoon
Chakrawati- they have a big hurdle in front of them but they will cross it and come out stronger
Pratap and men - you are right men do tend to get jealous when another man is apreciated by their other half... writing that tender moment was so crazy because I wanted something new for all of you and yet romantic and Praja centric so am really glad everyone enjoyed that
Akbar-Hakim: Akbar didn't say much and Hakim well woh toh deewaana hai reπŸ˜†