Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
hmm.. the kid is none other than UdaySingh's son.. but he is so cute and Adorable u know.. 😳

mujhe toh laga tha ki jab pratap met his father.. then US would behave guilty and feel sorry for his actions in past.. but no.. ek min.. kahi woh bhootni toh nahi.. 😲 😑

loved phool's full to fool in front of everyone.. 🀣 badi aayi dream sequence mein.. accha hua ki sahi time ruqqs ne pinch kar diya.. πŸ˜›πŸ€£ do continue soon
Update 15 :-
Beautiful update again πŸ€—
Ajabdhe gave me shock too πŸ˜† this was not honeymoon she want another πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† Pratap is back he got his lesson.
Mauritius 😳 beautiful place ❀️

Subho n chakri 🀣 I thought he will talk about babies πŸ€ͺ but this guy πŸ₯± boys can't change there cricket matches 😑

Update 16:-
They r going back. Litetally it was a short one. Aww the kid ⭐️ 😳
US 😑 you BL***** moron 😑 how dare he is saying these things. Dude see your self first then others 😑 Its good that he is not living with them. Having a hubby or Father like this better not to have.

Phool 🀣 banii fool πŸ˜† maxaa aagya. chakri JB jindabaad.
Waah di what an update maan gaye apkoπŸ˜‰
Yeh flower pot ko toh aur jalana badi aayi humare pratap ke baare mein fantasize karne😑
So this sagar is sb's son ya db? Aur agaar db ka hae toh how come she became so sweet?😲
But he is so adorable
Waiting for the next part aur apka epilogue aaj pakka😊
Garuuu !!!! πŸ€— How are you dear ??
All the best for your presentation !! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Coming to the updates, read the last 2 just now ! πŸ˜ƒ
Fantastic updates !! πŸ‘

What caught my was this portion from Chapter 15---

Subho laughed out loud: Salima Kaki is just an old woman who thinks of you highly

Chakri: She eyes me like I'm a piece of meat - she is a dangerous old seductress that what she is - using her old age to cover her real intentions. Have you seen the amount of make-up she does to cover those wrinkles. Please never leave me alone with him- promise me

Subho smiling: I promise never to leave you alone with Salima Kaki. Okay

Salima Kaki !! πŸ˜² Hey Bhagwan ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ You've transformed her into some sort of cougar,albeit of a cheaper variety ! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ And Chakri's absolutely petrified of her ! I can totally imagine what Chakri's perplexed face looks like ! It's hilarious πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Chapter 16---

Udai Singh !! What a disgusting and boorish clod he is yar ! πŸ€’🀒 What sane person would wanna keep relations with him ! I wonder how his new wife is adjusting with his abominable attitude... Poor Sagar ! My heart sinks on imagining what kind of influence US is going to have on that little boy ! OR, maybe, you'll get Ajabde to rescue him, considering how little Sagar boy has taken a shine to his Bhabhisa ... ! πŸ˜‰

Chapter 17----- Happy to see Ruqaiyya enter your world of stories !! πŸ₯³ Phool ke pairon mein chubhe kaante,oops,glass shards ! πŸ€£πŸ€£Phool ko chataayi JB-Pratap-Chakri ne milke dhool ! πŸ€£ I hope this flower-pot breaks over Salima Kaki's head !! Or maybe, on US's head ! At least, 2 villains toh kam honge πŸ˜‰ Salima Kaki is harmless compared to Udai Singh πŸ˜† I'm sure ChakraWati will handle her well πŸ˜‰

PS---- Thanks for the movie review !!πŸ€—I'm gonna watch  PIKU soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by rinall - 8 years ago
Seems I m really late for comments so sorry was a little busy you know even on holiday my company work is not leaving me meetings and meetings 😑 😭

coming to the update it really good omg you made salima a kaki 😲 well I thought chakri would speak about babies but no what to do he is little crack but sweet one
so sagar singh also their in the story but who's his mother she must be sb because db can't be that nice

I thought us would be guilty of what he did but nolook at the way he is behaving   πŸ˜‘ grrr

so ruqqs has marked her entry thats nice and that flower pot havimg a dream of pratap how dare she 😑 loved how phool became a fool πŸ˜†

chalo have to go as have to catch a flight for london grr Google can't you let me enjoy holiday there also thay have to come cut short my holiday for work 😑

I wish I could throw our flower pot on that CEO'S head
Excellent chapters GarimaπŸ‘
loved the praja and subho-chakri romance❀️
phool deserves that punishmentπŸ˜†
Originally posted by coderlady

So the cute kid is pratap's brother. Glad Phool will have to clean up and get shots too. But she needs worse punishment than that.

Phool will be getting punishments throughout the story😊
Originally posted by ...Kamu...

Update 15 :-
Beautiful update again πŸ€—
Ajabdhe gave me shock too πŸ˜† this was not honeymoon she want another πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† Pratap is back he got his lesson.
Mauritius 😳 beautiful place ❀️

Subho n chakri 🀣 I thought he will talk about babies πŸ€ͺ but this guy πŸ₯± boys can't change there cricket matches 😑

Update 16:-
They r going back. Litetally it was a short one. Aww the kid ⭐️ 😳
US 😑 you BL***** moron 😑 how dare he is saying these things. Dude see your self first then others 😑 Its good that he is not living with them. Having a hubby or Father like this better not to have.

Phool  🀣banii fool πŸ˜† maxaa aagya. chakri JB jindabaad

Kamu πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thanks!!!
@red: Meri Ajab ka jhatka laga na.. badi demanding hai meri Ajab...Mauritius is a beautiful beautiful place where I wanna go (for a vacay all by myself- it should be an all expenses paid trip)
Subho-Chakri: Itna intelligent nahi hai re ChakriπŸ˜†

@blue: yup this was a short one kyunki long trip toh baad mein aati haiπŸ˜‰
We will see US in such a light which has never been shown beforeπŸ˜‰

flower Pot ko bana diya humne fool🀣
Originally posted by ApekshaM

hmm.. the kid is none other than UdaySingh's son.. but he is so cute and Adorable u know.. 😳

mujhe toh laga tha ki jab pratap met his father.. then US would behave guilty and feel sorry for his actions in past.. but no.. ek min.. kahi woh bhootni toh nahi.. 😲 😑

loved phool's full to fool in front of everyone.. 🀣 badi aayi dream sequence mein.. accha hua ki sahi time ruqqs ne pinch kar diya.. πŸ˜›πŸ€£ do continue soon

Baccha kya ho raha hai aajkal - pata nahi kab aati hai aur kab jaati hai - aise hide n seek nahi khelte

@red: US ka new roop dekhne ko milega iss story mein and it has just startedπŸ˜‰

will do
Originally posted by rinall

Garuuu !!!! πŸ€— How are you dear ??
All the best for your presentation !! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Coming to the updates, read the last 2 just now ! πŸ˜ƒ
Fantastic updates !! πŸ‘

What caught my was this portion from Chapter 15---

Subho laughed out loud: Salima Kaki is just an old woman who thinks of you highly

Chakri: She eyes me like I'm a piece of meat - she is a dangerous old seductress that what she is - using her old age to cover her real intentions. Have you seen the amount of make-up she does to cover those wrinkles. Please never leave me alone with him- promise me

Subho smiling: I promise never to leave you alone with Salima Kaki. Okay

Salima Kaki !! πŸ˜² Hey Bhagwan ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ You've transformed her into some sort of cougar,albeit of a cheaper variety ! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ And Chakri's absolutely petrified of her ! I can totally imagine what Chakri's perplexed face looks like ! It's hilarious πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Chapter 16---

Udai Singh !! What a disgusting and boorish clod he is yar ! πŸ€’🀒 What sane person would wanna keep relations with him ! I wonder how his new wife is adjusting with his abominable attitude... Poor Sagar ! My heart sinks on imagining what kind of influence US is going to have on that little boy ! OR, maybe, you'll get Ajabde to rescue him, considering how little Sagar boy has taken a shine to his Bhabhisa ... ! πŸ˜‰

Chapter 17----- Happy to see Ruqaiyya enter your world of stories !! πŸ₯³ Phool ke pairon mein chubhe kaante,oops,glass shards ! πŸ€£πŸ€£Phool ko chataayi JB-Pratap-Chakri ne milke dhool ! πŸ€£ I hope this flower-pot breaks over Salima Kaki's head !! Or maybe, on US's head ! At least, 2 villains toh kam honge πŸ˜‰ Salima Kaki is harmless compared to Udai Singh πŸ˜† I'm sure ChakraWati will handle her well πŸ˜‰

PS---- Thanks for the movie review !!πŸ€—I'm gonna watch  PIKU soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Rinal yaaraπŸ€—πŸ€—
am good. how are you??
Thanks a lot dear!!!
@red: Well ab CVs ki kripa hai ki Salima Kaki ne bhi humari story mein entry maarli...kya kare ab show mein toh uska pati Pratu ka deewana hai toh maine socha ki humari story mein usko new role de dete hain but thodi si character same rakhenge
πŸ˜†

@ purple: US will be seen in a shade that will make everyone hate him to the core...Ajab saving Sagar is a good idea - let's see if that happens

@reddish red:  🀣🀣🀣 na re teeno villains ko unki type ki punishment denge...

@blue: Do watch and no need for thanks yaara