Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: fireroad99

u know i always wonder

how do you do all this
how do think of the theme of the ep and write sooo much about it
i am sure lot of brainstoming and planing before writng it
i just love it

It's all thanks to the inspirational comments you guys leave me with tbh...and MaNan... Seriously no couple can be so real, so brilliant with their emotions and characterization. I usually have to just wait for that one word that either Manik or Nandini say which hits a deep corner in my heart and then I just let my emotions flow.
Thankyou for your love-filled words <3
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today Parth stole the show, dont you think? The way he expressed the urgency, restlessness, guilt, pain of missing nandini.. Just wow.

He went to the right place in first shot itself.. The way he went looking for nandini all over pandit's house... Dhruv was just standing there πŸ˜† Maanik telling pandit that he is dangerous.. It cracked me up.. Good dialog i guess πŸ˜† The look maanik gives pandit when he finds that white door.. 

BTW on harshad's reaction of knowing MaNan are thing πŸ˜ƒ But all in all it was good scene too.. Its been long time since i watched non Manan scene especially with the dragfest going on.. But this seemed so good.. Harshad still cant act but aaliya and mukti were good.. The way aaliya showed doubt on Harshad - its going to take a long time to regain her trust.. Mukti - i am not sure if she will forgive him anytime soon.. 

Maanik looked for nandini in under the table.. Obviously πŸ˜† Thats her go to hiding place isnt it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I also liked the car key bit that pandit did.. Letting maanik search car..  Btw shouldnt they feel suspicious given pandit is so calmly letting them go all over the house.. Anyways with nandu missing the default action for maanik is to beat pandit πŸ˜ƒ Just shows how much he despises him.. 

The bit about him putting hand on the cubboard and remembering her was quite good.. Judai song works so well this time too.. The helplessness that maanik is feeling just touches heart no? Dhruv to help chodo he is distracting our boy just when he was about to find her πŸ˜ƒ May be he doesnt really want  maanik to find Nandini πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cavya scene i still couldnt get through πŸ˜•

the bit about fab5 + navya conf calling was good.. Seemed like real and something sensible after a long time πŸ˜†

Niyo pretending πŸ˜† and maanik begging, threatening  The way maanik told her that he doesnt believe.. when she doesnt show any reaction, he begged her for doing something.. Aww poor boy has it bad.. Niyo - tere din jaada baaki nahi hai πŸ˜† Harshad is back and it seems like he has some proof of your stupidity.. So stop gloating and contact your pandit to put in some sense πŸ˜† Niyo and maanik scene was really good.. I hope they loop back to this conversation later instead of stretching and inventing new tracks.. It would be interesting to see the backstory.. Haha niyo saying maanik is not in her control.. Finally bubble is bursting πŸ˜†

Pandit has gone psychotic and saying anything πŸ˜† Niti acted well too.. The way she flinched at every touch of pandit.. Regretting not seeing this side of pandit earlier.. All quite well acted.. Pandit doesnt know what to do.. Josh me aake kidnap to kar liya now he doesnt know how to get out of it.. πŸ˜† Pandit called Nandu bewakuf for not seeing his reality πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we have been calling her that since long time πŸ˜†

Maanik feeling guilty and remembering their moments  They used this judai song twice in the song in bits and pieces and it worked really well... 

Thank god for precap - seems like tomorrow this kidnap torture will be over.. 
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinkle10

DAY 50! - "Bye!"

"Bye..."

To sanity...bye to the mind's ability and capability to think...bye to the peaceful ordered state his world was in, mere minutes ago...bye to the norms, the morals, the rights and wrongs of the world...bye to the calm, composed grip he had on himself earlier in the night...bye to his soul's skill of being able to breathe out of shock and contemplate of anything beyond her...bye to the heart's gift of listening and absorbing the sense-filled words being spoken to him...

...I welcome you all to insanity, to restlessness...to furious wrath enveloped in urgent need of finding her. I welcome you all to the numbing of the heart...to the jammed functioning state of the mind...to the fire burning inside his core senses, ready to set ablaze anything and everything that comes in his way..."Paagal hone ke saath saath mai dangerous bhi hoon"...

Bye Nadnini's Manik...I welcome you all; Monster Manik.

"Bye..."

To heartbeats that beat only upon seeing her soulful smiles...bye to the needful breaths that are only inhaled when she is in front of him ensuring she is as real as she can possibly be...bye to the mesmerising smiles that adorn his face when her presence is felt ...bye to the healed wounds and bandaged guilt that she's spent endless moments soothing...bye to the joy sparkling eyes which express his soul's calm when he hears her laughter...bye to the rational nature of thoughts...bye to the soft caresses of his hands...bye to his whispering lips wanting to recite their confessions again and again...bye to the heart, mind and soul which possess no life anymore as the one they think for, breathe for, beat for has taken them along with her...

...I welcome you all to, shrieking and desperate yells...to powerful, avenge-filled, balled fists...to blood-red, raging eyes...to bruising punches...to jaws clenched in unimaginable anger. I welcome you all to lips slithering in demand of the whereabouts of his heartbeat, his breath, his life. I welcome you all; a lifeless, senseless, unleashed wild soul...a guilt-filled, a remorse-filled and newly wounded heart..."NANDINI!!"...

Bye Nadini's Manik...I welcome you all; Monster Manik.

"Bye..."

To old promises of controlling his dangerous anger...bye to all previous line of thoughts of never losing his cool...bye to the hesitancy of revealing hidden secrets due to shame and disgrace...bye to kind pleas and requests for the exact "what", "who", "why" and "where" related to her kidnapping...bye to patience-filled discussions with the opposition team...bye to controlled, sense-making words which were once ready to make any deal in return of her unharmed soul...bye to any and every chance of forgiving the culprit of the sinful act of touching the sole reason of his survival...

...I welcome you all to unexplainable madness...to life-changing warnings...to inexpressible desperation...to intolerable separation...to fearful eyes...to stern, deathly stares... "Nandini ko waapis lane ke liye mai kuch bhi kar sakta hoon"...

Bye Nandini's Manik...I welcome you all; Monster Manik.

"Bye..."

To selfish, egoistic and deceiving plans... bye to deceitful and impure relationships...bye to the detesting and deceitful demon...bye to his psychotic and manipulative, evil ploys...bye to the concealing and unfaithful intentions...bye to the unworthy respect of being called "panditji"...

...I welcome you all to revelation of true intentions...to unmasked faces...to hidden evidence...to unspoken truths...

Bye danger and darkness...I welcome you all; the victory of true love.

"Bye..."

To old needs...bye to previous wishes...bye to old emotions...bye to old desires...bye to old aspirations...bye to old confessions...bye to the old definition of love...bye to the confused mindset of whether he can or cannot kill in love...

...I welcome you all to more frantically desperate needs...to escalating desires of seeing each other...to re-discovering more powerful emotions of love during hours of separation...to rising and falling in love with one another all over again whilst being away from each other...to the realisation of a new dimension and unseen depth of their own love for each other...to the notion of craving each other's breaths and heartbeats to revive their own halted hearts and paused breaths..."Kahan ho tum...Kahan ho...tum...I'll find you soon...myself"...

I welcome you all to the truth she had already understood and the truth he will now understand; the truth of dying for her as well as killing for her...

Bye Manik and Nandini...I welcome you all; MaNan...

He was hers when he was the spoilt, rich kid; "Manik Malhotra". He was still hers when she named him "Monster Manik". And he was definitely hers when she changed her contact name for him to be simply "Manik".

Long gone is the time when Manik was his name for himself and Nandini was a name belonging to his routinely obsessions...

The truth is... Be it Manik Malhotra, Monster Manik or simply Manik...That one "n" that joins the first half and last half of his name; stands for Nandini. The Nandini that relates his heart to his heartbeats...That Nandini who connects his soul to his body...That Nandini without whom his true identity is incomplete because it's now time to say...

Bye Manik...I welcome you all; Nandini's Manik...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO PARTH AND NITI FOR YET AGAIN A PHENOMENAL JOB WITH THEIR EXPRESSIONS, DIALOGUE DELIVERY AND JUST THEIR PERFORMANCE OVERALL!!! A PERFORMANCE TRULY WORTHY OF A STANDING OVATION !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S: So guys...it's time reality hits Twinkle too and I become more aware and focused on the piles of books and articles awaiting my read and note-making. End of semester is nearing and so workload and assessments are knocking on my door and the cruelty of life is such that the days don't get any longer than 24 hours. I have tried to make a timetable for myself to ensure I can take out some time to write for my MaNan babies, for my own passion for writing and for mostly for all of you wonderful people who take out their time every day to read my work. However, please excuse me if I'm not able to reply back to everyone. Reading is a must...I promise to go through the thread and read and of course drop in a like button for everyone who comments on the thread. If time avails...I will also drop in a few lines here and there but sincere apologies in advance especially to those who write a lengthy response and analysis of their own on my thread as I may not be able to further analyse your posts.

Love as always

Twinkle <3

As usual nice post twinkle.. Loved it.. 

Yes its also bye to Pandit (hopefully) given manik will find him tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ
Loved everything in bold.. 

On Blue 1: I want to say the maanik who searched all over for nandini, went everywhere in so much urgency, so much pain, so much restlessness - it was all nandini's maanik.. I dont think its now possible to separate him from nandini.. Even the monster himself is nandini's maanik because she saw beneath it and she approves of his monstergiri for good cause.. 

Liked the bit you said about the healed wounds and guilts.. How rightly pointed.. It isnt just his love missing..She has always been his achor in tough situations and today when she is far away, how is he suppose to get through this.. Who is suppose to calm him down and show the right path..And thats where our age old Kill question comes.. With Nandini around maanik has moral compass to guide him but with nandini's life on the line and his ray of shine missing how is he suppose to make logical choices.. I  doubt cvs will really tackle this but i have done it in my mind and found the closure for the I hate you track πŸ˜†

Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anotheranfan

On Blue 1: I want to say the maanik who searched all over for nandini, went everywhere in so much urgency, so much pain, so much restlessness - it was all nandini's maanik.. I dont think its now possible to separate him from nandini.. Even the monster himself is nandini's maanik because she saw beneath it and she approves of his monstergiri for good cause.. 

Liked the bit you said about the healed wounds and guilts.. How rightly pointed.. It isnt just his love missing..She has always been his achor in tough situations and today when she is far away, how is he suppose to get through this.. Who is suppose to calm him down and show the right path..And thats where our age old Kill question comes.. With Nandini around maanik has moral compass to guide him but with nandini's life on the line and his ray of shine missing how is he suppose to make logical choices.. I  doubt cvs will really tackle this but i have done it in my mind and found the closure for the I hate you track πŸ˜†

EXACTLY!!!!! Nandini has always calmed manik down when he was in distress!! She was always there to explain to him...and from there he would stop himself from making rational decisions..but today there is no nandini..there is no calm..its all anger..restllessness..desperation to find her...Tinky Winky wrote that earlier in the night..he was the most calmest person now he is a RAGING TORNADO that is about to become a Tsunami after he sees Nandini tmrw... Nothing is going to stop this Tsunami from kicking some pandit behind...Just wait and watch how this manik changes his phases...He already went from calm to desperate to crazy to tornado and now to a tsunami..he WILL BRING ANYONE AND ANYTHING DOWN that stops him from reaching the girl in that chair.. 

Hopefully he does this to pandit!!! Go manik!! GO BE THAT MONSTER THAT YOU ARE sooo AWESOME IN BEING!! Use every power and will in you to bring that guy that dared to touch your little precious queen!!
ufff yaar kyaa expression..eyes full of passion..if there was no pandit..im sure we would have gotten some passionate kissing touching and some serious ahem ahem deeds..  

QUeen of Cabir <3...
I am officially in love with Cabir aka Ayaz☺️..I love you too Parth but you already have a very high fan followers..Dont worry my love is there for you but I belong to Cabir πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by Queen_of_Shadow - 8 years ago
twinkle10 thumbnail

Today Parth stole the show, dont you think? The way he expressed the urgency, restlessness, guilt, pain of missing nandini.. Just wow.

He went to the right place in first shot itself.. The way he went looking for nandini all over pandit's house... Dhruv was just standing there πŸ˜† Maanik telling pandit that he is dangerous.. It cracked me up.. Good dialog i guess πŸ˜† The look maanik gives pandit when he finds that white door.. 

BTW on harshad's reaction of knowing MaNan are thing πŸ˜ƒ But all in all it was good scene too.. Its been long time since i watched non Manan scene especially with the dragfest going on.. But this seemed so good.. Harshad still cant act but aaliya and mukti were good.. The way aaliya showed doubt on Harshad - its going to take a long time to regain her trust.. Mukti - i am not sure if she will forgive him anytime soon.. 

Maanik looked for nandini in under the table.. Obviously πŸ˜† Thats her go to hiding place isnt it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I also liked the car key bit that pandit did.. Letting maanik search car..  Btw shouldnt they feel suspicious given pandit is so calmly letting them go all over the house.. Anyways with nandu missing the default action for maanik is to beat pandit πŸ˜ƒ Just shows how much he despises him.. 

The bit about him putting hand on the cubboard and remembering her was quite good.. Judai song works so well this time too.. The helplessness that maanik is feeling just touches heart no? Dhruv to help chodo he is distracting our boy just when he was about to find her πŸ˜ƒ May be he doesnt really want  maanik to find Nandini πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cavya scene i still couldnt get through πŸ˜•

the bit about fab5 + navya conf calling was good.. Seemed like real and something sensible after a long time πŸ˜†

Niyo pretending πŸ˜† and maanik begging, threatening  The way maanik told her that he doesnt believe.. when she doesnt show any reaction, he begged her for doing something.. Aww poor boy has it bad.. Niyo - tere din jaada baaki nahi hai πŸ˜† Harshad is back and it seems like he has some proof of your stupidity.. So stop gloating and contact your pandit to put in some sense πŸ˜† Niyo and maanik scene was really good.. I hope they loop back to this conversation later instead of stretching and inventing new tracks.. It would be interesting to see the backstory.. Haha niyo saying maanik is not in her control.. Finally bubble is bursting πŸ˜†

Pandit has gone psychotic and saying anything πŸ˜† Niti acted well too.. The way she flinched at every touch of pandit.. Regretting not seeing this side of pandit earlier.. All quite well acted.. Pandit doesnt know what to do.. Josh me aake kidnap to kar liya now he doesnt know how to get out of it.. πŸ˜† Pandit called Nandu bewakuf for not seeing his reality πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we have been calling her that since long time πŸ˜†

Maanik feeling guilty and remembering their moments  They used this judai song twice in the song in bits and pieces and it worked really well... 

Thank god for precap - seems like tomorrow this kidnap torture will be over.. 

Hey pri!

Yeh quite liked yesterday's episode...actually tbh I think that 3 day long weekend worked in a way because everyone was so frustrated last week with the whole idea of dragging this track so no one would've enjoyed it to the extent they did last night tbh. The pace was nice...no too much absurd irrational thinking involved...everything flowed which was good! 

You're right Parth really did a fab job...just the variation in emotions at every turning scene was superb and it just shows how they've all grown over time! Loved the way Nandini was shown crying and talking to pandit when she's taken out of the case...One of the finest scenes by Taylor. 

Glad you mentioned that call conference scene between Fab 5 + Navya because it was that "bye" where the story turned around...he went to Nyonika assured that she knew every thing to do with this kidnapping and he wasn't going to walk away from her without getting it out of her. The way he says I'm going to Nyonika...she was his last resort because she's the last person he would ever want to waste his time on plus we all aware of their give and take relationship and so he had hoped of finding her "himself" like he says in the scene before...but the desperation and pain and need and just everything escalated to a brand new level that he was ready to go to any extent for her...even plea in front of Nyonika. I'm so glad though that Manik was shown to have the upper hand in Nyonika and his conversation though and CV's didn't chose the stupid idea of Nyonika doing a favour for him and he being obliged to return it sometime in the future. Loved that especially...thank the lord we're heading in a good direction now. 
Have too much I can go on about but time's a bit of a constraint right now with assessments and all..but thought I'd still drop in a few lines. I have highlighted my favourite bits though :)

Loved reading your take... <3 And we're heading to a long-awaited hug too so that shall be nice...keeping fingers crossed we actually get one on Nandini's confession day!! 

Take care <3
Edited by twinkle10 - 8 years ago
twinkle10 thumbnail

You're right...ever avatar of his that he takes up...every emotion that surfaces...it's all triggered by Nandini's presence, absence, her happiness...her tears...her safety and just the whole idea of her. That's the whole beauty of it I guess...The mask of a monster was one that Nandini drew the curtains from but it's a part of him which will re-surface for her any time and every time in the future when his need of protecting her will overpower his senses. 
anotheranfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinkle10

You're right...ever avatar of his that he takes up...every emotion that surfaces...it's all triggered by Nandini's presence, absence, her happiness...her tears...her safety and just the whole idea of her. That's the whole beauty of it I guess...The mask of a monster was one that Nandini drew the curtains from but it's a part of him which will re-surface for her any time and every time in the future when his need of protecting her will overpower his senses. 

Glad you ignored my typo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah too much to talk but too little time.. anyways hope you concentrate on real life as thats foremost important πŸ˜Š
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I miss you winkh.. n I miss being here..πŸ’”