Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: samara_raichand

of course, i remembr ur name, anu...its sweet

thanx ๐Ÿ˜Š
ur name is samara raichand??๐Ÿ˜•
samara_raichand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes, Anu...my name is Samara Raichand, but its too long right...so u can call me Sam...its short nd easy to remember...
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: samara_raichand

yes, Anu...my name is Samara Raichand, but its too long right...so u can call me Sam...its short nd easy to remember...

Samara Raichand remainds me of KriYansh from D3 .. 

Okay Sam ๐Ÿ˜†

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story keep it up and please do pm me as soon as you will update dont want to miss this at any cost๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pyaar Hai Ya Sazaa 
Part : 16

'Chodo use .. ' Utkarsh said like a gentleman 
'Oh my god .. yeh mein kya dekh rahe hu .. Herione ko bachaane hero .. oops .. looser aaya hai' rohit chukled 
Utkarsh kept quite.. gulping down all his anger .. He looked at him.. his eyes burning in anger 
'Oye oye itna gussa .. sach bata tum dono ke beech kya chak-kar chal raha hai bhai ' He asked 
'Jo bhi chak-kar hu .. i don't think you should be known about that' angela said 
'Koi chak-kar nahi hai .. as a human mera farz bantha hai ek ladki ki izzat karna ... iski jagah koi aur hota tabbhi mein use bachane aatha' He said without looking at her 

'nahi chodoonga .. toh kya karenge' rohit said and moved closer to her 
He couldn't take it any more .. He pulled them apart and gave a tight punch on his face.. He was surely not a boxing champ but the way he punched the-boy-who-touched-his-girl right now was no less than the punch of a state level boxer .. blood escaped from the corner of his lips ... 
'You bloody ... ' rohit came to him raising his hands ..

Angela stood there shocked .. the way he said 'Koi chak-kar nahi hai .. as a human mera farz bantha hai ek ladki ki izzat karna ... iski jagah koi aur hota tabbhi mein use bachane aatha' echoed in her mind .. She was hurt .. She felt as if she isn't special at all for him now ... 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sid reached the dorm room smiling staring at his closed button all by himself ...
'Tum tik toh hai right?' Charlie asked widening his eyes
'Areey tum yaha aagayi? .. I mean sick room se ... ab tik hu right?' He asked concerned
'Haan woh mein aur niti walk pe ... and he stopped .. by the way topic change mat kar .. itna has kyun raha hai? .. and closed button and all .. tum toh hamesha first two buttons khule hi rakthe the right? ' charlie asked folding his arms 
'Ab topic tum change kar rahe hai .. niti haan?! ... walk pe .. hmmm complaint karna padega ... ' sid said avoiding his question of buttons .. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Maaammm!!!'' his scream spread throughout the WH
Rohit who already mustered all his courage to punch Utkarsh halted listening the scream ... utkarsh angela and rohit went to figure out the scream

all reached the library 

Sid and Charlie reached there only to find Vibha mam lying on the floor half conscious in a pool of blood with a book shelf completely fallen on top of her ... parth somehow removed the shelf of her and kept her in his lap ... 
Niti and siyali sat beside him 
'Vibha mam plzz aanke band mat karo .. Am sorry mam ... plzz mujhe chod ke mat jaayiye' he said with his tear glands not going to stop their function 
All around had no idea about what parth was saying 
'Yeh sorry kyun bol raha hai? .. isne giradiya kya shelf mam ke upar? ' a boy asked confused 
Utkarsh who knew everything tried to control the situation 
'Parth chill kar yaar ... we all feel sorry for mam ... relax ' he said tapping his shoulder 
'kaise relaax karu...' his words were cut off by urmila
'oh my god miss. Vibha yeh kaise hua ? ' she suddenly signalled kamini to lift her .. parth too helped her ...
They called the ambulance 
As parth was carrying her .. he too got into the ambulance 

they rushed to the hospital 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Mam tik toh hojaayenge naa?' siyali asked him in the fire exit 
'Haan siyaali .. tum chinda mat kar ' he said holding her shoulder to comfort her 
'Kaise chinda na karu sid?  .. tumhe nahi pata itni kam dino mein hum mam se kitne attched the .. meri saari problems mam ne solve kiya hai ' she said almost crying
'Tumhe pata hai .. woh fresher's party ke classical dance keliye jab mere paas kapde nahi the .. usne uske costumes mujhe di .. aur niti ko toh hamesha usne madad ki ' she said crying 
He couldnt see her like this .. he tried to cheer her up 
'Woh peach colour costume? ... jisme tum moti lag rahi thi ? ' he asked raising his eyebrows 
Siyali's mouth turned into a perfect O shape 
Situation chaahe jobi ho .. siyali couldn't control when someone called her moti 
'moti ?? ... moti honge tere .. ' she said hitting his chest 

he held her hands as he always does 
'Waise ek secret bolu ??' he asked 
'Haan ! ' she said trying to release his grip 
'Usme tum khubsurat se zyaada khubsurat lag rahe the' he said winking 
she blushed .. her cheeks which got wet by her tears now turned apple red ...
'Us din yaad hai .. Hum dono pehli baar ek room mein band hue the ' he said cherishing those moments
'Yeh bilkul time nahi hai sid ... is sabke baare mein baath karne ki .. i hope mam is fine ' she sighed 
'i hope the same too ' he said taking a deep breath 
He wrapped his hands around her .. hugging her and consoling her .. 
when she is in his hands .. she forgets about all his pain
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Utkarsh was still there in the library unable to digest all that happened 30 minutes ago 
She entered .. she saw him tensed .. She wanted to console him .. she knew he liked vibha mam so much .. she also wanted to thank him for helping her 
She came and sat beside him 
He didn't look upto to confirm who it was .. He knew it was her
 ' Angela .. plzz mujhe akela rahna hai ' he said without looking her
'Tumhe kaise pata chala ki main hu? ' she asked hell confused .. do he have eyes on sides too .. she thought
'Plzz ... kya tum mujhe akela chod sakthi hu? ... mein tumhe kisi sawaal ka jawaab dene ka mood mein nahi hu' he said roughly and walked away from her .. somewhere he would get peace 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Niti thought of all the days when she helped her from the first day in train .. when she said to her that height doesnt matter at all .. The way she helped her in being the legend of that year .. and all those time when she gave her advices which boosted her confidence level 
She sat on the steps of the main entrance .. waiting for them 
He came and sat beside her .. he took her hands in it .. He didn't say anything  .. as he knew she wanted silent consolance at the moment 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parth sat outside the consulting room
He had a huge bundle of guiltiness torturing him inside 
Urmila had gone to pay the fees and fill the forms
while Kamini mam came and sat near him 
'Hum samaj sakte hai ki ek vidhyarthi hokar ek adhyapika ki aisa haal dekhna aapke liye kitne katin kaary hora ha hoga .. hume bhi use iss haalaat mein dekhkhar bahot dukh horahi hai .. lekin aap himmat mat haariye balwaanji ' she said holding his shoulder 
he jerked his shoulder away and gave her a you-are-an-unbelievable-women wala look

By the time doctor came out
parth rushed to him
'doctor mam kaisa hai?' he asked tensed

'hmm woh bilkul tik hai .. bas toda blood loss hua hai .. 2-3 stitches ... ek do gande mein hosh aajaayenge .. Aaj use yahi rehne dijiye .. kal discharge karenge .. two people can stay with her tonight'
Parth let out a sigh of relief .. 
He wanted to talk to her the right away .. he wanted to apologize her for everything .. for once he thought that he lost her .. He didn't want  that again .. He will make her his as soon as she gain her consciousness .. 
He went to the washroom the wash his face 

By the time Urmila returned .. Anwesha mam asked her to report immidiately in WH ... when kamini mam informed her everything .. she said her to take care of Vibha and hurried back to WH ..
Kamini didn't remind about parth to her as she thought she would get time to spend with balwaanji alone 

When Urmila got into the car .. Rishab asked about  parth 
'Ooh !! i totally forgot about him .. ab waapas jaakar use lene ka bilkul time nahi hai .. use yaha rehne do .. waise bhi 2 people ko rehna allowed hai .. aur kamini ko bhi help hojaayenge' she said and asked him to hurry as she didn't want Anwesha mam to eat her up again

'Kya hum mam ko mil sakthe hai?' he asked doctor after returning from the washroom 
'Of course .. aapke room next waala hai .. dono ko ek room mein adjust karna padega' doctor said
Parth totally ignored that as he was going to stay next to her all night .. He rushed inside to meet her while kamini felt happy with the fact that only one room was available and went to check out their room

He entered and saw her sleeping peacefully .. The bandage on her head pinched his heart .. He walked near and sat beside her 
He slowly pulled back the strands of hair fallen on her beautiful face 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap : Kamini gets locked in the room
VIbha gains consciousness
SidYali spends time together 

Hope you like it .. ๐Ÿ˜†
Shaayad thoda boring hai ๐Ÿ˜• maafi chahthi hu ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Do comment plzz .. 

Edited by Helping_angel - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
fab one again..
vibha hurt!๐Ÿ˜ญ
loved how sid and charlie consoled siyali n niti๐Ÿ˜Š
angela n utkarsh are too complicated๐Ÿ˜•
parth so broken n this kamini๐Ÿ˜ก
Continue soon..
boring nahi tha
yaya i m first
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written...
I love the way you describe a worried Parth..it's well describe...love your story can't wait to read more๐Ÿ˜Š
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing amazing amazing!! You write one better than the other.. Waiting for the next update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mansinarang95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
an emotional part..niti,siyali n utkarsh reminding all the moments that how she always helped them..loved it totally..update soon..awesum one ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
samara_raichand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res
unres..
wat an update that was...utkarsh punched rohit..for angela..thats called love
vibha was stuck under the bookshelf!..hope she gt well soon...waiting fr a vibharth scene in the hospital..
sidyali nd charniti were as usual awesome..
update soon..Edited by samara_raichand - 8 years ago