It's awesome. ..lovely dr...m waiting for the confession & do pm me dr😳

Thank yew Anki 😊
sure dear 😉
am working on the next part .. will post asap😃
Posted: 8 years ago
PYAAR HAI YA SAZAA : PART 5 

she came out to the entrance and was hell shocked . 'paarthh!!' 
'are beta .. andhar ajaao aur bet jao.. mein tumhare liye chaay lekar aati hu '
she purposely made an excuse .. to leave them alone .. 
she went to her room and locked her room saying .. 'vibha beta mujhe bahot neend aarahi hai .. parth ka khyal rakna' before vibha could say something she shut the door .. she indeed want them to sort out the difference between them 
Vibha eyed awkardly at parth .. 
parth decided to break the silence 'mam aap aise kyun chale aayi' .. 
'parth .. tum yaha kya kar raha hai .. tumhara classes hai waha .. you cant miss them' she said trying her best to not look at him 
'Jab mera dil aur dhyan yaha par hai .. toh class mein bet kar kya faayda' he said without any hesitation 
'parth tum..!! ' she paused as she found him moving closer to her 
'mein kya mam ? ' he asked still moving closer to her 
'yeh sab kya hai parth .. tum yaha kyun chali aayi .. mein WH tumhare wajah se nahi chod rahi hu .. plz waapas chali jaaoo' she said innocently moving back
'achcha mere wajah se nahi?? .. am sorry miss vibha lekin meine kal raat ko aapki dadi se baat karte huve suna thaa' he said smiling moving forward 
she blushed .. seeing him smile gave her shivers down her spines 
'kya..?? kya .. su .. suna tha .. tum .. tumne?' she said stammering she moved back and back untill she hit the wall back
'mein batau ya phir aap khud confess karungi' he said winking 
there she lost it again .. his wink .. she was almost dead by now .. she never saw this side of parth other than that boring parth who didnt even knew how to smile .. yes love do change people <3 .. 
she came out her own world 'vibha control yourself .. you cant do this .. you have to be strong .. you cant ruin him' she thought
'mujhe kuch confess nahi karni .. door hato parth' she said rudely breathing heavily 
this time parth didnt leave her .. he was angry ..
he held her shoulder's tight 'kyun .. kyun door hatu main ? .. aakir aap darthe kis cheez ki hai .. jab aap mere liye kuch feel karti hu toh aap keh kyun nahi deti? .. i wish mein aapse mile hi nahi' he said pushing her away .. he walked away in anger 
just then her last nights words came into his mind 'haan dadi shaayad mein parth se pyaar bhi karne lagi hu'
he came back again to her and pinned her again to the wall .. 
he was about to say something in anger but the tears in her eyes made his lips tight .. he got even more angry , not on her but on himself ..cuz he again made her cry .. he clenched his fist and punched hard on the wall .. he didn't get hurt ..but it hurted her 

''chot lagi hai use phir kyun .. mehesoos mujhe hora haa hai 

dil to bataade kya hai iraadaa teraa? ''

' parth !! are you mad ?? ' she asked seeing the blood that came out from his fist due to a small nail on the wall 
'chalo .. mein first aid lekar aati hu' she said grabbing his hand 
he pulled it away and said 'kyun?? .. chot mujhe laga hai .. aapko kya farak padti hai ? ' 
'farak padti hai damn it!! ' she said looking straight in his eyes 
they stood in that position for seconds 
'farak padti hai mujhe .. sab kuch jo tumse related ho' she said closing her eyes .. feeling her heart completely 
'toh aap accept kyun nahi kar deti' he asked wiping her tears 
'nahi kar sakti .. tumhe barbad nahi kar sakti mein' she said weeping more and more 
'stop crying .. kal hum WH waapas jaa rahe hai' he said stubborn
'par mein ..' before she could say somthing he kept his finger on her lips .. he somewhere wished it was his lips instead of his fingers .. her lips were so soft .. he had a sudden urgue to claim them .. he leaned closer .. but she moved her face away 
'isliye .. isliye mein nahi aasakti WH waapas ' she said directly 
he looked away .. not getting an answer ..
' i promise mam ki mein aapse door rahunga .. aapko doorse dekte hi kush hojaoonga .. but pls come back' he begged her 
'tik hai ' she said a bit hesitating
'sach mam?' he asked happily 
'haan .. ab der hogayi ... tum guest room me jaakar aaraam karlo .. kal baat karengi' she said 
he went to the room ... she cried harder after he left 
'am sorry parth .. i love you' she said weeping
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warrior high .. girls dorm 
angela opened her locker .. again surprised to find those red letter .. she quickly opened it and read it 
'kal confession day hai .. i have planned to reveal who i am .. but dar lagta hai mujhe .. tum mujhse gussa nahi hongi ryte?
Love you angu .. sweet dreams '
'yeh hai kon ? ' she thought 
she went to sleep .. she thought about utkarsh while sleeping .. 'woh ladka ajeeb hai .. class mein full time mujhe goortha rahta hai .. but he's cute ' she said .. 'stop it angela .. tum use pasand nahi karti .. tum shaayad is insaan ko pasand karti hai jo tumhe hasane ke liye ye chitti ligta hai .. but ise toh mein jaante tak nahi .. and utkarsh bahot acha hai .. ' she thought .. unable to decide choosing her prince charming .. she slept .. 

'pata nahi kyun mein chaahti hu ki kal sid mujhse woh theen words bole' siyali thought 
'nahi siyali woh kuch nahi kehne wali .. he cant fall for a low class girl like you.. tum uske baare mein sochna band karo .. yeh kabhi possible nahi hai .. ' she thought 
'but we caN be atleast friends ryt? ' she thought again 
sid was special indeed .. after all he made a boys-aren't-worth-trusting attitude wali siyali fall for him 

boys dorm 
'kya karu yaar .. propose kardu kya?' sid thought 
'nahi nahi ..pehle friends to bano .. yes thats ryte .. tmrw i will ask her to be my friend ... akhir friendship is the first step towards love' he thought smiling 
he slept .. dreaming about his young lady love 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'so .. are you all ready for your confessions?? ' ms naina asked the class
yes mam .. the students shouted exciting 
'so who is the first courageous one to do it ?' she asked 
Charlie stood up raising his hands
I want to confess something .. He came forward .. 
niti looked at him hopefully ... she somewhere knew what he was about to say ... she saw it in his eyes before weeks 
Charlie started 
'plz .. jab tak mein finish nahi karoonga aaplog kuch mat boliye ... 
jis din se mein WH aaya hai .. I am deeply in love with some one '
the student started hooting hearing this  
he continued ' she is the most beautiful girl in the world ... she taught me how to smile ... she helped me always ... always dared me to accept her as my friend infront of all ... he paused looking at niti ... he continued .. but today am not just accepting her as my friend .. i want her with me life long' he said .. taking a deep breath .. he kneeled down and said ' I LOVE YOU NITI .. will  you be my girl?' 
niti stood up .. came running toward him and hugged him tight .. she didnt intent to do this .. but she couldnt stop her heart ... 
they went back to their places smiling 
'hmm Iam impressed .. such a lovely confession .. this is called true love ... so the next one plzz' naina said 
Siyali turned and looked sid .. sid stared at her .. still not sure whether he should do it or not 
'cmon sid .. miss naina said .. as she understood that he badly wanted to confess something '
sid stood up in fear .. stared at siyali and walked front .. he prayed god to reduce her tember for atleast this day 
Sid started ... 
precap :'mujhse dosti karunge siyali? ' sid pleaded eying her innocently .. she smiled at him 'ofcourse idiot ' she said 
*SidYali fire exit scenes*
VibArth back to WH
CharNi an official couple
and lot moore .. 😊 

I hope you like it 
plz do cmnt .. it means alot to me .. let me know whether you like this .. all critisism welcome ... suggestions too 

wohoo..
it had everything in it!!
from vibarth to charni n sidyali too..
but I loved the vibarth part uff wished they had kissed😳
fab update continue soon
Loved it really nice update soon 
Please don't make us wait for long.. Update the next part soon..you write really well..loved all the parts 👏
lovly !!
 update soon.. 
waiting 4 sidyali frndship!!
Edited by ..krystal - 8 years ago
Awesome...speechless. ..lovely...already in vibharth confession dreamland...mke vibharth kiss...both will enter WH toghtr...let vibha too confess infront of Parth that she loves her😳👏
Woww lovely part as well..vibarth part was amazing..update soon..in vibarth dreamland