Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

   
Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

{Suhasi Dhami AT 4 | Shakti Roopena Samsthita} (Page 60)

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Joined: 19 February 2008
Posts: 77634

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KingOfHearts-

Hi Visha
Hi AD

My parents wants me to get married by end of 2016 Ermm I told them that I want to concentrate on my job but my grandmother want me to get married asap. They have seen the gal also without informing me Ouch the gal is pretty LOL and her family is okay with it Confused I'm still confused what to do Confused

Grandmothers always wants this LOL
Don't see looks. Looks can be deceiving. Try getting to know her, talk to her and see if you are compatible with her. That's what is most important for a successful relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ak75

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Joined: 14 January 2013
Posts: 15899

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KingOfHearts-

Hi Visha
Hi AD

My parents wants me to get married by end of 2016 Ermm I told them that I want to concentrate on my job but my grandmother want me to get married asap. They have seen the gal also without informing me Ouch the gal is pretty LOL and her family is okay with it Confused I'm still confused what to do Confused

Hi Amit,

Thats end of next year. You have time to get to know her and decide if she is the right girl for you. Give importance to all aspects not jus looks Smile
ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Joined: 14 January 2013
Posts: 15899

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VishaD.


Grandmothers always wants this LOL
Don't see looks. Looks can be deceiving. Try getting to know her, talk to her and see if you are compatible with her. That's what is most important for a successful relationship.

Totally agree with Visha. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Joined: 14 January 2013
Posts: 15899

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VishaD.

Originally posted by ak75

Originally posted by VishaD.

Originally posted by ak75

Hi Visha , Amit.
I am more on fb and twitLOL
Hope u guys are enjoying the weekend.


Hi Anu,
Wishing you the same. Going to watch JDJ today?


No Visha. Going out in the evening. Anyone u like or support ? My support for Faisal khan , young Pratap of MP.



As for now, i like Shamita as i saw the sneak preview and her dance was really good i would say.

I see. Will try to watch the epi online. We know who will get votes Wink
VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Joined: 19 February 2008
Posts: 77634

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Originally posted by -KingOfHearts-

Hi Visha
Hi AD

My parents wants me to get married by end of 2016 Ermm I told them that I want to concentrate on my job but my grandmother want me to get married asap. They have seen the gal also without informing me Ouch the gal is pretty LOL and her family is okay with it Confused I'm still confused what to do Confused

Hi Amit,

Thats end of next year. You have time to get to know her and decide if she is the right girl for you. Give importance to all aspects not jus looks Smile

Mine too is next year LOL
VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Joined: 19 February 2008
Posts: 77634

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Originally posted by VishaD.

Originally posted by ak75

Originally posted by VishaD.

Originally posted by ak75

Hi Visha , Amit.
I am more on fb and twitLOL
Hope u guys are enjoying the weekend.


Hi Anu,
Wishing you the same. Going to watch JDJ today?


No Visha. Going out in the evening. Anyone u like or support ? My support for Faisal khan , young Pratap of MP.



As for now, i like Shamita as i saw the sneak preview and her dance was really good i would say.

I see. Will try to watch the epi online. We know who will get votes Wink

That's one thing i dislike about reality shows. The ones who are popular wins over the good dancers.
--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 62972

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Yup but I feel very young for marriage Ermm truth is that I dOnT want to get married ..I can't handle responsibilities at this stage Ermm and if is say these lines to my grandmother she will get angry on me Ermm 
Ms.S.K. IF-Stunnerz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 44494

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Have a gr8 day all of you Hug
.
@amit.   I agree with anu and visha Thumbs Up


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
{Suhasi Dhami AT 5 | SHARANYE TRMBAKE GAURI. }

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117

Author: VishaD.   Replies: 928   Views: 22705

VishaD. 928 22705 30 December 2016 at 1:28am by Proud-India
TB: Baby on Board! Suhasi becomes a mum

Author: VishaD.   Replies: 4   Views: 1688

VishaD. 4 1688 09 September 2015 at 9:47am by aparupanath
{Suhasi Dhami AT 3 | RUDRANI SHIVANI PARVATI}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: VishaD.   Replies: 1157   Views: 43391

VishaD. 1157 43391 04 May 2015 at 8:55am by VishaD.
::||Suhasi Dhami AT#2||::The Arrival of MahaKali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: ..AgniJyotsna..   Replies: 1181   Views: 79184

..AgniJyotsna.. 1181 79184 02 March 2015 at 11:41am by Garkhelsun
your favourite scenes of parvati3[suhasi dhami]

Author: aparupanath   Replies: 2   Views: 1026

aparupanath 2 1026 28 November 2014 at 3:32am by foram.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index