{Suhasi Dhami AT 4 | Shakti Roopena Samsthita} - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
And your MIL is still going strong.
Mum cooked fish and rasam today ðŸ˜Š
What about there?
yeah she is - Today for dinner its spagetti with chicken meat sauce and salad - and for lunch i have rice with fish .. fish curry sounds yumm
hello girls.   windy over here. 

Hi Shob - chilly here 
Originally posted by Garkhelsun

Hi Shob - chilly here 

since yesterday heavy winds, cold & rain.  this afternoon all of sudden bright sun but strong winds, so not bad
yeah we had heavy rains from saturday afternoon - sunday cold and rain all day - cool yesterday and today too - but it will warm up by tomorrow i think - 

yeah we had heavy rains from saturday afternoon - sunday cold and rain all day - cool yesterday and today too - but it will warm up by tomorrow i think - 

tomorrow's forecast is "hot summer day".   temps. 26 deg. C
ooh that sounds lovely - we will have sun and 21 - so whats new with you - read any good books lately - or seen any movies - 

ooh that sounds lovely - we will have sun and 21 - so whats new with you - read any good books lately - or seen any movies - 

atm I am not into reading books.  also not been to see holly or bollywood films.   cannot sit without fidgeting in the cinema ðŸ˜†
lol - i hear you - i have so many books in my e reader and all of which I really want to read - but my mind cannot focus atm ...