Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys...along with celebrations, we should also remain alert...! Those who are on twitter should continue to bombard Colors to promote SS...in order to avoid unpleasant surprises in future...!

I will fully relax and be tension/stress free...when I'll be 101% sure that SS is here to stay for a long time...! Till they won't show the time slot of the new show...I will continue to live in fear...!😕

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Waida1234

Guys...along with celebrations, we should also remain alert...! Those who are on twitter should continue to bombard Colors to promote SS...in order to avoid unpleasant surprises in future...!

I will fully relax and be tension/stress free...when I'll be 101% sure that SS is here to stay for a long time...! Till they won't show the time slot of the new show...I will continue to live in fear...!😕

guys chalo colors ko tweet bomb karte raho 
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Yes . Happy times are back. 

And the best thing is Rajat . I hope after solving his family's problems ..he takes Anu on a vacation. 

i am waiting forthat, we can call make my trip on vijju's behalf
sdreamss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post
But i really don't know how come rajat always takes the side of the person who is wrong at  first

Then he will realise when shastri sisters bring some video by which the truth comes out😕

And then he will feel guilty and repent
This is so strange that devyani knows she slapped both neil and bobby
Anu knows what neil told when dev slapped him
Normally devyani should have been in dillema if its bobby or neil or both of them together
but here anu trusts neil👏 she is actually SHERLOCK HOLMES REINCARNATION👏
even shelock holmes would have felt insecure by her😆
Anu didnot tell rajat about neil incident last night if she would have done that rajat would have warned neil and then may b he would not have a shak on him
But inspite of knowing rajat's temper she told him about this TODAY
unitentionally and indirectly she is the root cause of all the problems since the very beginning
she tends to complicate things and then finally she only gets the credit for all the good
everyone showers love and affection towards her except minty

Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdreamss

nice post

But i really don't know how come rajat always takes the side of the person who is wrong at  first

Then he will realise when shastri sisters bring some video by which the truth comes out😕

And then he will feel guilty and repent
This is so strange that devyani knows she slapped both neil and bobby
Anu knows what neil told when dev slapped him
Normally devyani should have been in dillema if its bobby or neil or both of them together
but here anu trusts neil👏 she is actually SHERLOCK HOLMES REINCARNATION👏
even shelock holmes would have felt insecure by her😆
Anu didnot tell rajat about neil incident last night if she would have done that rajat would have warned neil and then may b he would not have a shak on him
But inspite of knowing rajat's temper she told him about this TODAY
unitentionally and indirectly she is the root cause of all the problems since the very beginning
she tends to complicate things and then finally she only gets the credit for all the good
everyone showers love and affection towards her except minty

correct yaar if anu had told rajat about neil before rajat would have made sure this did not happen but then anu ko mahaan banna yaar.woh hamesha aisi karti hai yaarbut as you said she ends up mahaan