Suhani Si Ek Ladki

There is no such thing as "Confidence" in any character

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
After watching today's episode or say recent tracks...

What I have concluded in this show... which is crossing all levels of craziness, and not to forget illogicality,

What I have realized, is none of the character can be termed as "Real" it is bunch of "Over Confidence" or "Under Confidence"

Let's start with Pratima... the weakest link...

Her body language is always that of Panicky... And gestures of Under confidence, Cannot do anything, helpless pour soul except for "I will not let you go anywhere Suhani.."πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±  Arrey enough... This isn't suppose to be love story of Pratima and Suhani... But khair, that's what i see...

Now... Under Confident Sample 2: Menka...
Foolish isn't the only term to be used for her,  but she is blind follower of what other have to say, moment things come to her, there she puts it on the other to blame...!!! But fine I can tolerate her at times...

Now... Super se Bhi Upar Confident people...

Yuvraj and Suhani...😳😳😳😳 Jai Ho.. is... confused Love Birds ki...

He is Confident that Saumya still loves Krishna... But... OVER CONFIDENT that she will back out Lol really??? He should have I felt realized her brains long back...
Suhani... Yuvraj is fighting will fight till to end to make everything alright... Dad you chill buddy... have no fear... So what you are dad to daughter, your daughter is trained to be super woman..!!!
Daddi... She is over confidence ki toh dukaan... Something is fishy, Yes, My Yuvi Loves Saumya... Saumya will be perfect Daughter in Law for house... and what not..!!!

Now Disaster of all characters is Saumya...
She is like a zig zag person when it comes to confidence...
Confidently she argues with Suhani... I am saving your life, Yuvraj Doesn't Love You and Blah Blah Blah...!!!!... Becomes rat in front of daadi, confused about her own feelings.., and most important of all, weakest of all character- Brain washed easily... OOpps... forgot... how can she get brain washed, she doesn't have any... had she had it, she would have realized... long back about daadi's games...

Rest of cast is just supporting cast of over confident and weak confident people...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzpari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† for post, for track no   comment πŸ˜•
yusu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
laughable ... 
well according to me ill term them in a lot of good and bad people... 
i don't know but i feel... 
somya works from her insecurities... all her life her mother ignored her and than husband was foolish enough to go after his mother and behave the way he did with her .. so she became like that . only her best friend suhani gave her everything shared everything with her not even thinking about what will she get back from it.. 

see we have to understand the fact if throughout her life pratima never spoke infront of dadi even when she knew about her stereotypical ways why will she now? she can't shout out now?? it doesn't work like that... when dadi were filling her sons mind with material crap and was rude with sharad .. jab wo tab nahi boli so no one should expect kay wo suhani keliye bolay gi.. just because dadi has done so much bad with her

about suhani .. born and brought up in a family where no racism conversation.. no differences between daughters .. parents keliye saray bachay aek tran kay hotay hain... she has been taught to make people understand good ... she has values .. and if you talk about values ... kisi book mai ni likha kay baron kay samnay chilao and all even if they are worst with you.. apko hamesha seekhaya jata hai to be calm .. to control yourself .. and all... 
there is always a way.. suhani is apt on that way she wants to make people like dadi maneka ragini and even her best friend understand wrong from a harmless way... 
the goodness in her its not gonna change ... aur why would she will like to hurt her parents than .. kay dadi nay mujhy yeh kehdia meri itni besti ki meray pati ki shadi karwa rahein hain jo wo karna nahi chata and all.. aisay toh unhay heart attack ajaye ga na.. kisi bhi parents ko aye ga... 

about birla family 

yahan jalna aur jalana system nahi hain.. 

yahan traditions and terms ki baat hai..
suhani ki values kuch aur hain and dadi nay apnay grandsons mai kuch aur values dali hain ..
and hence there is a clash of values.. 

this is how things gonna work..

about yuvraj .. i dont know what people not.. i am not attacking you.. 
its about everyone including me .. 

kia karay wo? 
wo kuch karta nahi 
chup rehta hai 
khara rehta hai 
no backbone nothing 

what does people want.. 
kay wo apni dadi ka sar phar dai??? 
why for his wife's dignity??? 
which wife .. ??
who according to him is his friend 
he is in process usay pyar realize nahi howa..

ya phir wo bolay kay dadi shut up shut it you suck your values sucks .. aisay toh phir wo ghar chorjaye (i bet we all want yuvani to live separately) still 

everything takes up time... 
and what he is doing with planning is because he wants his dadi to accept suhani in this house... he wants to live with his family... live it happily... wo apni maa keliye nahi cheekha chilaya .. he always feels bad about how his dadi treats his mom same goes with his wife but he can't just tell dadi to f*** off ... sshe is his elder .. his dads mother .. you cant just throw them out or shout at them or fight with them like that no ones taught that way ... be it real life.. yeh toh phir bhi drama hai

whatever may people say .. 
yuvraj and suhani both are handeling it dre way which is harmless.. they want bad to understand good... without going violent 

i rest my case

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yusramazhar1

laughable ... 

well according to me ill term them in a lot of good and bad people... 
i don't know but i feel... 
somya works from her insecurities... all her life her mother ignored her and than husband was foolish enough to go after his mother and behave the way he did with her .. so she became like that . only her best friend suhani gave her everything shared everything with her not even thinking about what will she get back from it.. 

see we have to understand the fact if throughout her life pratima never spoke infront of dadi even when she knew about her stereotypical ways why will she now? she can't shout out now?? it doesn't work like that... when dadi were filling her sons mind with material crap and was rude with sharad .. jab wo tab nahi boli so no one should expect kay wo suhani keliye bolay gi.. just because dadi has done so much bad with her

about suhani .. born and brought up in a family where no racism conversation.. no differences between daughters .. parents keliye saray bachay aek tran kay hotay hain... she has been taught to make people understand good ... she has values .. and if you talk about values ... kisi book mai ni likha kay baron kay samnay chilao and all even if they are worst with you.. apko hamesha seekhaya jata hai to be calm .. to control yourself .. and all... 
there is always a way.. suhani is apt on that way she wants to make people like dadi maneka ragini and even her best friend understand wrong from a harmless way... 
the goodness in her its not gonna change ... aur why would she will like to hurt her parents than .. kay dadi nay mujhy yeh kehdia meri itni besti ki meray pati ki shadi karwa rahein hain jo wo karna nahi chata and all.. aisay toh unhay heart attack ajaye ga na.. kisi bhi parents ko aye ga... 

about birla family 

yahan jalna aur jalana system nahi hain.. 

yahan traditions and terms ki baat hai..
suhani ki values kuch aur hain and dadi nay apnay grandsons mai kuch aur values dali hain ..
and hence there is a clash of values.. 

this is how things gonna work..

about yuvraj .. i dont know what people not.. i am not attacking you.. 
its about everyone including me .. 

kia karay wo? 
wo kuch karta nahi 
chup rehta hai 
khara rehta hai 
no backbone nothing 

what does people want.. 
kay wo apni dadi ka sar phar dai??? 
why for his wife's dignity??? 
which wife .. ??
who according to him is his friend 
he is in process usay pyar realize nahi howa..

ya phir wo bolay kay dadi shut up shut it you suck your values sucks .. aisay toh phir wo ghar chorjaye (i bet we all want yuvani to live separately) still 

everything takes up time... 
and what he is doing with planning is because he wants his dadi to accept suhani in this house... he wants to live with his family... live it happily... wo apni maa keliye nahi cheekha chilaya .. he always feels bad about how his dadi treats his mom same goes with his wife but he can't just tell dadi to f*** off ... sshe is his elder .. his dads mother .. you cant just throw them out or shout at them or fight with them like that no ones taught that way ... be it real life.. yeh toh phir bhi drama hai

whatever may people say .. 
yuvraj and suhani both are handeling it dre way which is harmless.. they want bad to understand good... without going violent 

i rest my case

I wouldn't disagree with you...
But there are certain things about being "Realistic" too, which none of these characters are...
I started watching this show.. long back... then stopped again started it...
But there is sooo loss of connection,
Suhani... which I knew during initial days is ALMOST THE SAME... I see no growth and depth in character at all..!!!
Someone I read other day used the term , "Becharas" of the show.. that's exactly how they have been... I don't mind or have allergies with good people, but the way they are handling this whole thing is nothing but putting whole thing at toss...!!!! Imagine, what would have had happened if Yuvraj would have refused marrying Saumya when asked, rather then this whole stupid process, anyways,... Saumya was bragging about, I will leave leave leave and yet was just hondering around the family...!!!
But as I said... had the duo been "Confident" they could have dealt with this whole matter maturely...!!!

Rather then making things indirect, it should have been come in terms and point to point... It was all of sudden for Saumya to react on Krishna's remarriage thing... if they realized this, instead of playing games, they could have easily done is bring Saumya and Krishna in face to face, and make them talk...
Suhani.. has these brilliant ideas for Yuvraj and Ssharad but not for Saumya... Wow..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming to values, OK... They differ, they clash, and there are adjustments require, maximum from girl ... But atleast the little from Family...

I do not expect him to go and break head of daadi, but, atleast have some decency... As a HUMAN, You can also stand up for your friend, like Suhani always did...!! Not necessarily it needs to be wife!!
But Yuvraj is simply doing nothing, or say now doing something,... he didn't act when he actually needed to ... when... Dadi's plans were being taken through, ... he was just sitting there and observing...
numerous articles kept on banging... he will fear losing suhani, he will be jealous.. all those things went fruitless...

I still don't blame anyways but CVs for not handling this story sensibly... like they should have!

PS: I really like the "RagNa" avi of yours..!
yusu1993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I wouldn't disagree with you...
But there are certain things about being "Realistic" too, which none of these characters are...
I started watching this show.. long back... then stopped again started it...
But there is sooo loss of connection,
Suhani... which I knew during initial days is ALMOST THE SAME... I see no growth and depth in character at all..!!!
Someone I read other day used the term , "Becharas" of the show.. that's exactly how they have been... I don't mind or have allergies with good people, but the way they are handling this whole thing is nothing but putting whole thing at toss...!!!! Imagine, what would have had happened if Yuvraj would have refused marrying Saumya when asked, rather then this whole stupid process, anyways,... Saumya was bragging about, I will leave leave leave and yet was just hondering around the family...!!!
But as I said... had the duo been "Confident" they could have dealt with this whole matter maturely...!!!

Rather then making things indirect, it should have been come in terms and point to point... It was all of sudden for Saumya to react on Krishna's remarriage thing... if they realized this, instead of playing games, they could have easily done is bring Saumya and Krishna in face to face, and make them talk...
Suhani.. has these brilliant ideas for Yuvraj and Ssharad but not for Saumya... Wow..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming to values, OK... They differ, they clash, and there are adjustments require, maximum from girl ... But atleast the little from Family...

I do not expect him to go and break head of daadi, but, atleast have some decency... As a HUMAN, You can also stand up for your friend, like Suhani always did...!! Not necessarily it needs to be wife!!
But Yuvraj is simply doing nothing, or say now doing something,... he didn't act when he actually needed to ... when... Dadi's plans were being taken through, ... he was just sitting there and observing...
numerous articles kept on banging... he will fear losing suhani, he will be jealous.. all those things went fruitless...

I still don't blame anyways but CVs for not handling this story sensibly... like they should have!

PS: I really like the "RagNa" avi of yours..!

ya ragna factor and shahid amrita factor is common between us.. i deeply love both.. i took this from google.. it was beautiful 

well i am sorry to differ again but in a healthy way its not harmful..

first of all whatever you have mentioned about process and not this plan and all... if they would have straight went to the ting ... how will have show worked than??? 

TA DA 

THE END .. 

sorry to offend you or anyone who will read this... 

but there is no logic ever in hindi television .. ever ! kisi bhi show ko utha looo...  so if you find logic you are on a wrong place..

i am from pakistan a proud muslim ... 

and last the thing you have mentioned for standing as a human.. 

that is my point that he can't just stand like a human.. 
the fact will remain the same .. its his great grandmother.. koi stranger ya koi friend nahi hai... 

with family you you can't just explode... 

har baar there is full pages of .. suhani being a women ... uski izat ka kiya uski respect ka kia uska yeh uska wo... 
if there are people like dadi and co 

there are people like pratima and co aswell... 

her brother in laws respect her 
her mother in law loves her 
his husband appreciates for the kind of human she is..
he is trying to sort out stuff between his dadi who he cannot cut out and throw it in a bin.. (believe me she deserves that.. sometimes i also feel suhani kuch toh bolo yuvraj say something and all but than i realize that this way it will not work until he has stronger feeling for her .. ya at that point he can say okay dadi if your ways can't change so i am moving out with my wife.. right now let them go deep in the grounds)  he has to make things go on a smoother phase.. 

i will still say behna a laughable post... its just my opinion donot mind at all... 
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yusramazhar1

ya ragna factor and shahid amrita factor is common between us.. i deeply love both.. i took this from google.. it was beautiful 

well i am sorry to differ again but in a healthy way its not harmful..

first of all whatever you have mentioned about process and not this plan and all... if they would have straight went to the ting ... how will have show worked than??? 

TA DA 

THE END .. 

sorry to offend you or anyone who will read this... 

but there is no logic ever in hindi television .. ever ! kisi bhi show ko utha looo...  so if you find logic you are on a wrong place..

i am from pakistan a proud muslim ... 

and last the thing you have mentioned for standing as a human.. 

that is my point that he can't just stand like a human.. 
the fact will remain the same .. its his great grandmother.. koi stranger ya koi friend nahi hai... 

with family you you can't just explode... 

har baar there is full pages of .. suhani being a women ... uski izat ka kiya uski respect ka kia uska yeh uska wo... 
if there are people like dadi and co 

there are people like pratima and co aswell... 

her brother in laws respect her 
her mother in law loves her 
his husband appreciates for the kind of human she is..
he is trying to sort out stuff between his dadi who he cannot cut out and throw it in a bin.. (believe me she deserves that.. sometimes i also feel suhani kuch toh bolo yuvraj say something and all but than i realize that this way it will not work until he has stronger feeling for her .. ya at that point he can say okay dadi if your ways can't change so i am moving out with my wife.. right now let them go deep in the grounds)  he has to make things go on a smoother phase.. 

i will still say behna a laughable post... its just my opinion donot mind at all... 

Lol...
Honestly I had made this post for purpose of laughing and mocking people... and particularly, the laugh I had when Yuvi told, with confidence,... Naa Over confidence that Saumya will back out...!!!🀣 when Pratima too had her brains at that moment.. to counter him...!!

And now back to healthy discussion...
suhani... the great soul has all that *bold letters from quote* people... Yet they are nothing more than puppets...
Hell BILs go and scold Yuvraj when he doesn't support his wife urf friend in front of Dadi... But they cannot themselves speak up... Mother in law who panics at every stage? Husband... who is again.. doing nothing more than, taking steps... Atleast when his plan failed the other day, he could have taken stand, and clearly said, he wouldn't marry Saumya cuz she loves krishna... but na.. great people want to go on with flow, till they sit in Mandap for Saumya to realize..??? Wow...
I feel, it's all being dragged like hell... But helpless people... I kinnda like this show and this is the only show am watching for now, cuz nothing else is entertaining on tv, ... But.. I get soo pissed off at time seeing all "Becharas" on screen, that I have to take out my rants... and that's in form of these laughable posts...!!!
About Yuvraj and Suhani... Yuvraj did stand up against dadi to support saumya for Shudhi Karan ka ritual, and Suh for her friend, can't these two do it for themseleves... SOMETIME... crap didn't they think of respecting elders in the house when she argued back? and Yuvi... supported Suhani.. again giving wring signal to Saumya... Saumya... Saumya... And Saumya.. I wanna see this lady, soon when she breaks off with Birla does she argue with Dadi, before going and standing up for her friend or not..?? Like she always argued with her own MIL..!! Let's see..

And I do find One Good thing and that...
Only good thing about this whole stupid track is "Unity" among those Good Vs. Bad people...
Lol... Good People are equally for change United like Baddies in the show...

PS: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh... Nice, Yeah... Shahid Amrita are like best bollywood jodi I have come across lately, and RagNa, :P Another bright example of how stupid Indian shows can be... when bunch of brainless people sit and write stories.

Edited by shahsb_26 - 8 years ago
DayAndNight thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sejal, hi-fi, i m here πŸ˜ƒnt permanently😳
Well i do agree wid u in that, nt a die hard fan of this show but i ve watched this show from starting.

The fact is the only character i luved in this show was of Suhani bt the writers had pathetically changed her character after every truth came out in front of her , i mean she has been shown unbelievable strong, i mean such characters doesnt really exist in reality. She is just staying wid birlas nd watching her so called in-laws trying to make her husband marry someone else nd that smone else is her betraying BestFrnd nd her husband is more interested in making the saumya refuse to marry him. Don't he hav mouth , toungue or throat or voice to tell his daadi that he don't want to marry that girl.

Unique brainless pieces r there in a show, y these maker start making there characters stupid to move their story forward.StrangeπŸ˜•
dunceHat thumbnail

ALSO S26, There is no such thing as "CHARACTER" in any character
Edited by dunceHat - 8 years ago
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How can you call Pratima the weakest link? Don't you know she has a PhD in emotional blackmail?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
yusu1993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Lol...
Honestly I had made this post for purpose of laughing and mocking people... and particularly, the laugh I had when Yuvi told, with confidence,... Naa Over confidence that Saumya will back out...!!!🀣 when Pratima too had her brains at that moment.. to counter him...!!

And now back to healthy discussion...
suhani... the great soul has all that *bold letters from quote* people... Yet they are nothing more than puppets...
Hell BILs go and scold Yuvraj when he doesn't support his wife urf friend in front of Dadi... But they cannot themselves speak up... Mother in law who panics at every stage? Husband... who is again.. doing nothing more than, taking steps... Atleast when his plan failed the other day, he could have taken stand, and clearly said, he wouldn't marry Saumya cuz she loves krishna... but na.. great people want to go on with flow, till they sit in Mandap for Saumya to realize..??? Wow...
I feel, it's all being dragged like hell... But helpless people... I kinnda like this show and this is the only show am watching for now, cuz nothing else is entertaining on tv, ... But.. I get soo pissed off at time seeing all "Becharas" on screen, that I have to take out my rants... and that's in form of these laughable posts...!!!
About Yuvraj and Suhani... Yuvraj did stand up against dadi to support saumya for Shudhi Karan ka ritual, and Suh for her friend, can't these two do it for themseleves... SOMETIME... crap didn't they think of respecting elders in the house when she argued back? and Yuvi... supported Suhani.. again giving wring signal to Saumya... Saumya... Saumya... And Saumya.. I wanna see this lady, soon when she breaks off with Birla does she argue with Dadi, before going and standing up for her friend or not..?? Like she always argued with her own MIL..!! Let's see..

And I do find One Good thing and that...
Only good thing about this whole stupid track is "Unity" among those Good Vs. Bad people...
Lol... Good People are equally for change United like Baddies in the show...

PS: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh... Nice, Yeah... Shahid Amrita are like best bollywood jodi I have come across lately, and RagNa, :P Another bright example of how stupid Indian shows can be... when bunch of brainless people sit and write stories.

don't get me started over ragna yar.. ill cry buckets.. what an epic story ruined by stupid assholes.. diggers and politics... grrr i swear agr yeh ragna ko time daity nah .. ragna would have been the top jodis of tv... it has such a huge and god hearted including me fan base.. but alas... okay i should cry πŸ˜•πŸ˜­... i miss my ragna...