Sadda Haq Season 2

~TWISTED PERFECTION~ A SANDHIR SS{chapter- 3 up} - Page 11

CarefreeDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lunalovegood

Both the parts in onego.it was damn gud.

Sameer and Randhir brothers😲 and that too twins.
I thought sameer amd Sanyukta are forcefully tied but thank god its just a crush.
in short sworn enemies sandhir and Sanyukta considers him a bad boy.😆
just wanted to see what dhamaal is gonna happen when they meet.
loved sandushi's bonding. They r best. 
Umm a request could u update the next part bcoz honestly I cannot wait to read how Sanyukta will react when she will meet Randhir. 
Brilliant update👏👏

Ohh thank u dear :)
Yup it's just a crush.
Well ur req is fulfilled. i'm updating it today only :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarefreeDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SURPRISE !! I am updating too early.I know u are all excited for RD's entry but i'm more excited then u guys :P. SO here is the update.

CHAPTER -3

Here I was standing on their main door  from exactly 5 minutes thinking weather to ring the bell or not.After  grabbing some courage I finally pressed the bell .But no my luck no one opened the door.So I thought of returning back to my house happily but again my bad luck a servant open the door at the same time.

I went inside their home cursing the god.I saw here and there, no signs of Randhir and sameer.Placing the box on the table as dad told me to deliver this but he never told me to specifically hand it to the shekhawat family , I was planning to exit but suddenly I felt too cold to move.No , I am not sick or something. BUT someone poured the icy cold water with ice-cubes in it on me and that someone in none other than Randhir Singh shekhawat, who is laughing like a maniac. Evilness  dripping from his laugh.

"ahh How much I've missed you Sanyu"He says amused  but his amusment soon dies as he sees me.

"Who are u ? You are not my sanyu" He frowned.

"bt you are still an idiot, Farzi MCP"  I screamed realizing that I was dripping wet.

"You called me Farzi and you are not drooling on me. Who are you and where is my Shorty" he exclaims gripping my shoulders.

I slap his hand and push away and said "I'm not short now, so you can stop calling me Short' and don't you ever touch me again or else I will murder you'

"the only girl who threatens me is Sanyu but you aren't her" he started but I cut him off saying "Yes I am not sanyukta I am her double role , came here to take revenge on you"  sarcasm was dripping from my mouth.

"Ohkay Calling me an idiot Farzi MCP, threatening me, and the sarcasm.You are really Sanyu , I guess" He said shocked.

I know he is shocked because the last time he saw me when I was fat, with  double chin  and comparatively shorter hairs.

" ohh finally you figured out .Who m I ??"  I said.

"You're changed" he said as the matter of fact.

"Well that's more than what I can say is you're still an ugly jerk" I stick my tongue out at him but he smirked.

"If I was ugly, then I don't have the number of girls drooling on me  back in military school" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

Ohh God I can't stay here anymore, he is making me sick.I tried to move from there but then I realized that I was dripping wet.Suddenly an idea pooped up in my mind.I went to him and hugged him tightly , making him wet too.

"What the..." He started but I cut him off "Sweet revenge.Shekhawat".

He smirked at me and said "Ohh comeon sanyu, if you were so desperate to hug me then u could have asked me, I would have happily  hugged you.No need to this drama"

How I hated his trademark smirk.I want to throw up at his this dialougue.

"You idiot conceited jerk" I muttered.

"I' ll take it as a complement" he said.

I groaned and headed to the door but it opens before I can get to it revealing Sameer who was looking extremely incredible.

"Sanyukta ??You here" His eyes widen taking in my appearance.

"Umm Hii Sam" I said smiling awkwardly and he smiles back at me and we stand in silent staring at each other.I bet I could hear DDLJ background music.

But it soon ended as Randhir started making fake gag sounds.

"You two are so pathetic" he said. Sameer glares at him and hit him on the back of his head.

"I told you to leave her alone" sameer said growling.

"Are you jealous" said randhir rolling his eyes at him.While his twin brother looks confused.

"Why would I be jealous??" Sameer asked.

"Think yourself.Brother" randhir again rolled his eyes.

"Dude You're sick"

"Same goes for you"

I can feel the tension in the air and sameer's temperature rising.

"Comeon shorty let me get you some dry clothes before you die of hypothermia" Randhir said still looking rather glaring at his twin.

"You can come with me.I can give a towel" sameer said and I nod .

"Your girlfriend will definitely not like you spending time with sanyu" Randhir smirked.

I could feel sameer moving back to his room much to my disappointment. I could also feel something wrong between the brothers, I know they never liked each other but now  I am sensing some kind of competition between them , which is definitely not healthy.

Before I know anything Randhir's tugging me by the had and taking me to his room.While I kept looking at sameer.

He then pulls me into his room which covered with a thin layer of dust and many unpacked boxes.And he was digging into one of the boxes and found a Army green hoodie and smacked me with it .

"Thanks " I said sarcastically and went the washroom and changed my wet top.

When I came back he was lying down om his bed and was staring at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking ? " I asked, he was looking serious for the first time since I entered his house.

"I was thinking..." Seriousness can be evidently seen on his face.

"You look hot in my clothes" he smirked.

I blushed at first but Oh wailt , he is totally playing me, I know he is player.

"It sounds gross"

" No I'm serious. You've Completely changed" he said seriousness again lingering on his face.

"You are all my type now" he continued.

"I would rather die before listening this from your ugly mouth"

"You don't mean what you say.You must going insane pretending to hate me all these years" he said

I scoffed at his arrogance and decided to leave before I turn into a lunatic.

"Well it's been pleasure having you back in my life to ruin it again .but I need to go before I strangle you"

"I know" saying this he chuckled.

I turn on my heel and slammed the door.

I ve been in his house for not more than half an hour but it feels like forever.Then a sudden thought hit me, this is only the first day and he is already getting on my nerves.

I'm on their driveway , when the devil reappears and call s my name as he sticks his heat out the window.

"Be ready at seven Shorty,I will be picking you up for school tomorrow"

"What makes you think, I would go with you in your deathtrap " I asked in exasperation.

"I'm not asking you I am telling you.And if you don't come , then I might tell your dad about you driving from schoo to home or even better I'll grab you down to my car forcefully" he smirked again.

"How do you know about my driving" I asked In utter confusion.

" You need not to know"

"You're crazy " I yelled

"Crazy enough to do what I said" he said.

"Fine " I muttered hardly audible then I yelled it "FINE".

"Good.Now Bye" he said

Ohh God I said yes!! Its only because , he is blackmailing me now.If dad got to know about the little driving incident then Kaka's job will be in danger and I definitely don't want that.Tht's the mere reason I agreed.

"Get Ready for tomorrow Sanyukta Agarwaal" I said to myself

Hit Like TAB !!

COmment !

Feel Free to criticize  me!

Love

Anshika

__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
resEdited by __nidhi__ - 8 years ago
Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yipee u finally updated
Randhir was overall shocked to sanyukta in her new avatar
Sanyukta's sarcasm and Randhir's teasing .Oh freak that's hilarious.
Sammer and Randhir competing for Sanyukta .😲
in short Sanyukta is forced to listen Randhir and Randhir is a boss
brilliant update👏👏
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haww.. I missed a lot 
Will cmnt soon after reading :)
simaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow, he seems to be in love with her already, though in a crazy way. I love it.
anudoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVED IT!!!

" No I'm serious. You've Completely changed" he said seriousness again lingering on his face.

"You are all my type now" he continued.

"I would rather die before listening this from your ugly mouth"

I fell in love with this... ❤️

Something not pleasant coking between Randhir and Sameer... Interesting.

I can't wait for more

Update soon

ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally you updated..was waiting for so much😃
and now coming to update sameer and rd competiting against each other for sanyu...👏
and rd's boss ordering sanyu..loved it
thanks for pm😊
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it.
This is getting very intrstng

Wow finally hmare rd ki entry ho gyi
He was so shocked to see sanyu
Sandhir and their tashan

No matter what bt rd cares for her a lot